• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Hey hey loulou, tu viens d'ou? Pis merci!

Hey, maybe you guys can help me here.... Anyone try the shotglass/microwave method for making freebase? I suck at it and need an easy way, my nose is...out of commission lol

Maaf, saya tidak bercakap bahasa perancis.

But indonesian, yes?

Ah fuuuuu just found out that my shaiya account expired due to inactivity and i think I lost all my charachters and money o.o

Is it really your birthday venrak? Also, wtf is shaiya? And why am I so hung over??

Gotta love the two weeks before finals when every teacher decides to cram half the semester into a few days.

Everyone assumed that our Botany lab was pretty much a joke and no one looked at the hundreds of slides that we were supposed to be looking at during lab and we were recently informed that we will be having a lab practical with all of those slides on the final exam.

Hey everyone <3 so i ended up sleeping grest last night and eating... That was so crazy never again though ever i hate it also i feel like im having back to back panic attacks now fml

Hey everyone <3 so i ended up sleeping grest last night and eating... That was so crazy never again though ever i hate it also i feel like im having back to back panic attacks now fml

U better not ever again. U had ur fun, now seriously flush that shit, idk why u spent all that money on something you know is bad. :(

Do the right thing lover <3

Holy shit u guys I'm having such a bad abdominal pain flare. This is fucking 9/10 I don't know what the fuckk I should do it hasn't been this bad in a while!!! This is like IV-morphine status. but i can't get up to prep a shot and I haven't IV'd in forever, so there's two reasons why I can't. but oh shit this pain is TERRIBLE. I don't think i'll be able to make it to the pain clinic today, let alone out of bed.

Holy shit u guys I'm having such a bad abdominal pain flare. This is fucking 9/10 I don't know what the fuckk I should do it hasn't been this bad in a while!!! This is like IV-morphine status. but i can't get up to prep a shot and I haven't IV'd in forever, so there's two reasons why I can't. but oh shit this pain is TERRIBLE. I don't think i'll be able to make it to the pain clinic today, let alone out of bed.

you cant even get up long enough to plug your meds?
damn, that pain must suck.. at worst my pain makes me not get off the couch but i snort some bupe or take 4 tramadols and within an hour im better (i keep my meds near-by always just in case) i would say i have gotten to a 9/10 before but my usual back pain that i call my worst is probly a 6-7 compared to your 9.
Hope you feel better bro
%)

U better not ever again. U had ur fun, now seriously flush that shit, idk why u spent all that money on something you know is bad. :(

Do the right thing lover <3

I hope you feel better, terrible. <3 you can make it hug

I only spent 30 of my money :) i cant flush it wth imma dave it for a rainy day.... Along w my acid and weed....
Anyways i fucking hate it. It was good at first just like adderall but eventually u feel like shit and its not worth it...imo it to much like adderall i would choose any opiate over speed anyday. I just dont like speed...

Btw is it normal to be nauseated today? I feel so fucking sick omg

Yeah pretty normal. You just need to eat, hydrate, exercise for at least 20 minutes (and I could help you out with this ;) )

Are you still going to be in the car all day?

I'm starting to feel a little better 9-->7, using cannabinioids alone. I want so badly to make it to the clinic today.

that's good you're feelin a lil better.. hopefully you can make it to the clinic and get your goods lol.. how often do you have to go? it seems like you just went not too long ago.

I hope your able to make it. (im sure you could help lol)
Sorry your in pain.

I wa able to eat last night before i went to bed. And i ate lunch just now.... I drank so much water yesterday cause i had cotton mouth ugh

My throat hurts so f ing bad and swollen never again fml never

I dont see what te hype is all about... Rush is amazing but other than that it feels like adderall nbd really.... And i was abusing adderall for years everyday.... I will never take that again either....yuck

No i made is back to my house now only gone a fewdays....

that's good you're feelin a lil better.. hopefully you can make it to the clinic and get your goods lol.. how often do you have to go? it seems like you just went not too long ago.

I have to go to the clinic every week for my pain class. I get my non-compounded opiates every 2 weeks, and the compounded percs I get every 3 weeks. So I drive to my clinic at least once a week.

My pain is going down. Cannabis extract: 9--->7, opioids: 7--->3. I might not go to my pain class today tho.

"Im old enough to bleed, I'm old enough to breed, im old enough to crack a brick in your teeth while you sleep"
Holy shit you guys this music video is TRIPPY AS FUCK.

If you want your mind blown and have 15 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo

Last edited:
Glad your pain is better! :)

So captain still hasnt logged back in since the 11th. Im worried :( last drug he got was iv heroin and weed...

Captain get online so we know your okay!!!

I know, hasn't been online since like 3AM five days ago. I checked this morning too.

I fucking love this south african rap. lol. Africa has some fucking bumpin music.

NSFW:
newpic8.jpg