• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripman

Bluelight Crew
OD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the OD Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
  • USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
  • REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
  • NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
  • NO REGIONAL THREADS

• No Flaming. Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

• Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

• Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

Most of all, share your stories, your life, your progress, socialize, and get to know one another again.

GO!

Last edited:
Snow_cum_Spider_Man_Meme-s500x369-196142.jpg

Last edited:
Whats up everyone.

whats everyone getting into tonight or today for all the people in other countries :)

lol i know i wrote it like that on purpose, but why did you do a blank post? is that you cumming on the thread?

Ohh can't you see the image... It's a meme of spiderman with cum every where...

I'm getting into a bottle of tequila prob won't find my way out for a couple of days

Whats up everyone.

whats everyone getting into tonight or today for all the people in other countries :)

not much, tryin to take a few days off jwh cuz i have been on it since i got it saturday.. can't be to good for me, wish it was as safe as weed

not much, tryin to take a few days off jwh cuz i have been on it since i got it saturday.. can't be to good for me, wish it was as safe as weed

Oh no. I hate that Jw my brother just did it and he overdosed. He had Gorilla Dro and within minutes he started seizing and throwing up. turned pale and eyes were crazy.

weird thing is he used to smoke kush all the time before it was illegal and this new chemical just isn't the same. It was some scary shit.

How does that stuff make you feel. I remember i had tried it a few years ago and i felt like i was going to die. lol i really thought i was having a heart attack for like two hours and was scared shitless for days..... i just kept saying omg that shit should be illegal lol but if it works for you then ya know have fun and be safe.

Does it feel like real weed to you?

Oh no. I hate that Jw my brother just did it and he overdosed. He had Gorilla Dro and within minutes he started seizing and throwing up. turned pale and eyes were crazy.

weird thing is he used to smoke kush all the time before it was illegal and this new chemical just isn't the same. It was some scary shit.

How does that stuff make you feel. I remember i had tried it a few years ago and i felt like i was going to die. lol i really thought i was having a heart attack for like two hours and was scared shitless for days..... i just kept saying omg that shit should be illegal lol but if it works for you then ya know have fun and be safe.

Does it feel like real weed to you?

no, it has a synth feel to it but its nice after the first 30min (too intense) then it is just a strong body high which i enjoy greatly BTW it's JWH-250 i have the pur powder so it's not mixed with no other crap so i can dose accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.