• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin first time using heroin

yoshii

Greenlighter
i want to know peoples experiences of their first time using herion. I have multiple friends that are draped off into this drug and I want to know what its all about..other peoples experiences and opinions

First time I did it was smoking tar. Loved it, and I will still hit random shit off foil just because it reminds me of that. I think it's the best way to do H (not the most efficient and there's no rush, but it's not all about the rush for everyone). If you're getting powder I recommend sniffing it. Every one who tells you needles are bad is telling you the truth and really just looking out for you.

BDD -> OD

You may also want to clarify what 'BOYY' is in your title.

The first time I did heroin I sniffed it, and was high for almost a full 24 hours. I did it with my best friend and we both promised each other "we'll just do it this one time". Needless to say, that didn't happen. I think a lot of people believe heroin addiction is a matter of having a lack of will power or discipline, but it's not at all. Heroin is like tobacco, in that it's a subtle creature that gently seems to work its way into every aspect of your life. At first you think "oh shit, I shouldn't get high before school/work", but then you do it, you can function, and so you do it again. You start to break through all these walls of what was previously unacceptable to yourself to justify and rationalize your drug use. Eventually doing a shot of heroin in the morning will feel as "normal" as a cup of coffee does, only you'll be willing to steal, cheat and lie for this fix.

I remember posting here around 8 or 9 months ago the first time I tried heroin and said I'd try to only use once a week. It didn't last too long because I absolutely LOVED it. Within 4-5 months I was already using everyday and honestly I'm not the person that usually lets things get out of hand. Not saying this is going to happen to you, but I was one of the naive ones thinking it'd all be okay... I've seen it happen to a lot of people man, too many.Really think ha rd if you're maybe thinking about giving it a try.

It's too bad when your rational decision making is gone too, and everyone around you starts giving up on you until you feel like you have no one left. I lost my good friends, my girlfriend, my apartment, and then I ended up dropping out of school and was back at home.

Honestly if I could go back in time and never try it, I would. I know this is isn't probably what you want to hear but really bro be careful if you're thinking about it. You're playing with fire

I'm going to edit your title. We don't encourage slang terms here, Bluelight is a worldwide forum and "boyy" means different things in different places.

I tried heroin for the first time a few days ago. 100mg split between two of us. We snorted most of it and didn't get all that high. Turns out Brit heroin doesn't work very well snorted so I now feel a little bit cheated. I'm tempted to get some more and do things properly but that might be the start of something bad...

First time I tried it I snorted a mix of H and xanax. When it hit it was the most amazing feeling of relief and euphoria. Like there wasn't a care in the world. Any mental or physical stress you were feeling before completely disappears. It's just you simply existing in the moment. Not looking forward or back, you just are. I started using every weekend and even on weekdays sometimes, but was never addicted. I haven't done it in over a month and haven't felt a single physical withdraw symptom. I still think its the best drug out there, but just know its dangerous and don't wana ruin my life, so I stay away from it now. Anyways I've always favored psychedelics over other drugs. My time with H was just a nice break from life.

my first time i was already addicted to oxycodone pretty bad, doing like 2 or 3 80s a day. first time i went out and copped a 20 vial of raw it was like doing 2 80s i coldnt believe how high i was off blowing one vial. did half at first and was like daaaamn, this shit is great, im gonna do the rest lol. and the rest as they say, is history.

First time, smoked it, threw up, didn't care, smoked more. Switched to pharmaceutical opiates because it's cheaper for me, and the quality is guaranteed by our government lol.

first time was with my gf, sniffed, chilled, had a really fun time, never thrown up from it. now i iv. there ya go.

smoke ,puke , shaky, sweaty...either it was bad shitt or not made for me...i never tried again

My first time i was already addicted to opiates/oids. I was at around i think 160mgs oxy a dose, as many times as possible daily. Was sick and my brother offerd me a couple bags to sniff to trry and fix my sickness. It being shitty Trenton dope ( alot of people from philly will tell you most of the shit around trenton isnt as good ( not always true though... so no one from Trenton Jersey give me an attitude.)
Make a long story short it didn't do anything. So he left to go get more of his usual shit from phily and set me up with a 1 bag mix and said if you want to get better or high Blast em. He got me a fresh work, and what ended up happening A HOTLINE. ( what we call it when you hit whatever it is that Rushes down your arm like FIRE and it swells to ridiculas size to where you cannot move your fingers. Like seriously dude a hot line my first time IV'in. Shit is very scary especially for someone who doesnt know what it is.
Then like an idiot the next week i shot it again and it worked, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. And i ended up shooting heroin everyday until i quit almost 2 years ago. Just goes to show how opoids will quickly change your mind or common sense at times. Im telling you this as a H R view. People always want to try stuff because they are curious about drugs and say i'll try it once, but what happens if you really really like it? No one thinks about that before they try said drug. Do yourself a favor and not do this. Also if you do decide to (BUT PLEASE DONT ) don't do muiltiple bags like i did for my first time, i had to as i had a prior opiate/oid addction ( cross tolorance ). Also if you end up doing this stay away from Needles, it actualy turns the addiction itself into something even worse. I always would feel snorting bags was more like doings oxy/hydrocodone. Once the needle got involed those pills or snorting was no long even an option. Your addiction seems to get so much worse once you start iv'ing it.

Be safe and THINK THINK THINK before yyou do this PLEASE!

-B

Last edited:
That "hot line" you experienced was you injecting heroin into an artery. Which is VERY painful and dangerous

First time i tried it was iv. chillin with 2 friends n we copped 7 caps of somethin callled scramble. backed up in this empty parkin lot they cooked it up for me n shot it. yeh, fuckin amazing. dont recommend that for first time but i was experienced with opiates so i had an idea of what i was gettin into... NO, nothin like ya felt before hahaha %)

I was so let down my first time. Heroin has a stigma as the worst drug so I thought it would be better than anything I ever did. My first thought was that even nitrous had a more intense rush, why would anyone do this all time. I did it for a couple weeks then just stopped. Then months later I found some old needles and it inspired me to try again. All downhill from there.

Once I stopped chasing the rush, I realized how much it stops your pain (bad back) and how happy it makes you.

first time I did it this kid I was cool with, but not quite "friends" with hit me up randomly one night. he asked me if I could drive him to get an o of mids in "the far northeast" (which is not a bad area really). So were on I95 and hes like yeah its like tens mins further. we were basically in the far northeast when he said this so I knew immediately where we were goin because I still knew about h though I never used it. I ask him "dude, youre not getting weed are you?" and he admitted he was getting weed, but also a bundle. I had done percs a bit and figured I might as well try it since he would give me a little for free. I did a pretty small bump, a little bigger than the match head guide many go by. I felt great on the ride home and we smoked a blunt listening to Lil Waynes Da Drought 3. Overall it was enjoyable, nothin bad happened, I got a free line, and twenty bucks for a 1 hr round trip. And I didnt even have to get out of the car

To THE DOPE MAN, yeah i was about 90% sure thats what it was. I just didnt want to say it when i wasn't 110% sure about it. I've had that happen to me about 4 times thourgh im dope career. Think that was weird, is i never really got high or a rush it kind just feels like the whole shot Runs down to your hands while it's on fire and swelling really bad another thing is, id get them somehow in spots that i used to hit fine with all the time... i guess i went just a little lower and hit it and yes sir it is painful.

Well atleast i have on thing to be happy about, i dont have to worry about those again,

-B

Last edited: