• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-IT / 5-API Thread

I wouldn't worry about 5-IT...I dont believe it's dangerous at all. Obviously if you're an idiot, you're going to die if you don't drink enough water, or if you over dose. You only need like 50 mg's of this shit to roll balls. So, people obviously are just getting stupid with it. If you know how to roll, 5-IT doesn't give many bad side effects at all. Nothing compared to MDMA in terms of after effects. I seriously doubt this was an "Experienced" user who claims to have just died. If so, then they were probably going to die anyway.
when i think back, there were people who claimed GBL had no side-effects and wasn't harmful at all, when it first made its round...

and btw, i never had bad after-effects from MDMA, i think, mostly people who take too much, too often and don't take care of their body have it.

I wouldn't worry about 5-IT...I dont believe it's dangerous at all. Obviously if you're an idiot, you're going to die if you don't drink enough water, or if you over dose. You only need like 50 mg's of this shit to roll balls. So, people obviously are just getting stupid with it. If you know how to roll, 5-IT doesn't give many bad side effects at all. Nothing compared to MDMA in terms of after effects. I seriously doubt this was an "Experienced" user who claims to have just died. If so, then they were probably going to die anyway.

How nice!

The guys wife is on the live feed right now and now that he has been named we know he WAS an experienced user.

Maybe he was just reckless like you.

more info on this latest would be nice....

heck, i jsut got mine in the last week, wanted to try it as a last hooorah at a festival this weekend, but think ill pass... theres nothing like potential death to ruin the perfect set or setting...

Someone on UKRC has just reported a death in the boards community and as far as I can tell so far it is NOT from the awful looking stuff I posted a picture of so it could be from the light tan stuff.
Wouldn't this brown stuff look pretty much the same as yours if it was crushed into powder?

how much are people dosing on this?

i tend to do 1 dose of around 160mg and that will last a good 12 hours of stimulation and euphoria, with little or no comedown or bad side effects

i tend to do 1 dose of around 160mg and that will last a good 12 hours of stimulation and euphoria, with little or no comedown or bad side effects

T6, first dose I tried was ~125mg. Posted before on this but underwhelming at that dose. The peak that arrived 2 hours in didn't quite deliver on what was a promising come-up, some broad comparisons makeable with E and 6-APB come-ups but never quite getting as far as the full effects of either of those. Later redose of the remainining 125mg was comboed so not a reliable test, second time using 250mg in a session comboed again. Even then effects were not quite what I'd call full-on, but I do tend to dose high on Serotonergics, 250mg on average 6-APB for instance, ~100mg aMT so have to allow for the possibility that I'm maybe just not as sensitive to these substances as most. Even so never found 5-IT worth repeating at higher doses a 3rd time, either on its own or in a combo. Guess it's just too subtle for me.

this chem must be very weird to dose on then..

ive never done no less than 100mgs, the most about 180mg. ive never re dosed, just a starting dose. ive never noticed anything negative about doing as much as i do and i'm not really a lover of stimulants, they tend to make me anxious and jittery, but 5 IT is the only stimulant that works with me.

i find this has no real come up or peak, you are just gradually high and then you stay at level till it wears off, no real come down.

I think 5-IT has been around a few months: reports of a number (over a dozen) of deaths since. I checked out the forum mentioned earlier, and one user reports that 5-IT resulted in a mini-stroke at a single dose of not much over 100mg.

APB has been around for a couple of years: number of 'potential' deaths I've heard reported is 1 (the Festival guy in Scotland).

The reason I kept low on 5-IT was due to Shulgin (even though heroic doses over 100mg seemed the norm, along with redosing at similar levels). He didn't seem overly keen to go beyond 20mg, and 50-60mg was more than enough for me (I doubt I'll go there again). Not keen on a TIA, tbh.

The guy at loch lomond didnt die from apb it was a pink e containing pmma.

I`ve done 130mg every fri/sat for months now with no problem. Took it as far as 175mg and decided it added nothing so levelled out at 130. Never had a problem.

Mela....i wasnt being snide or anything i do know that you got it from the media.... i too believed it but with some scepticism.... i just wanted to let you know that like a lot of media reports they got it wrong!

yeah, but it confuses me that you wrote "die" instead of "dice" the whole post.^^

lol didn't know that, but the dict says it's true. but i always only read/heard "to roll a dice". (english isn't my first language)

but enough OT for now i think^^

Heard you folks were having trouble, and I did recall the words of John the Baptist:

Luke 3:9 said:
Even now the ax is laid at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

So, carry on the discussion in peace.

5 IT is just a nice gentle MDMA with smoothed off edges

agreed

i think the prpaganda machine is rolling out

i have my doubts about the story on ukcr it all started with someone who is not trustworthy

its a user who hardly ever posted so could be someone`s sock puppet

its the meph crap all over again if you ask me

I understand what you're saying, Rainey, as it does happen - but ask yourself why the mysterious 'Powers That Be' have targeted 5-IT? Why haven't we seen the media in moral panic mode? Why have the vendors acted without the typical legal motivation? Indeed, MXE hung around until the last hours before regulation.

Why not 6-APB? MPA? EPH? 3MEO-PCP?

It might be comforting to fall-back to some mysterious conspiracy (involving users on RC forums, the Swedish Health authorities, multiple RC vendors across Europe, some academics in Dundee, and UK authorities) specifically aiming to restrict this particular compound, but I really don't think that's the case.

It's not like 5-IT is that special anyway. If the PTB solely aimed to buzzkill, think they should have aimed at the APBs (much more fun). Of course, all these compounds will be regulated in time (such are the times).

Good point regarding the vendors.

I think its the best stim I ever had so though it may not be your cuppa tea for me it is indeed special.

Perhaps the vendors have removed it until the swedish propaganda dies down and that way the authorities might not be in such a hurry to ban it if its not on sale.

Then after a while it goes quietly back on sale.

Many vendors have `suspended` the sale not stopped and I only know of one vendor who has actually removed it from their menu ....all the other vendors are simply showing `out of stock`

All those vendors and all still showing it?

Doesnt seem like closure to me.

Another well known uk vendor has just started selling it well aware of the furore about it.

The vendor which removed it completely actually said it was because of reckless use and not because there was anything wrong with the drug itself.

Although I went as high as 175mg i found 125-130 was perfect for me and I and friends have used this substance extensively since it went on sale with absolutely no side effects that we are aware of. I know it doesnt mean its safe but its funny how a country with draconian drug laws is once again claiming the first death/s on a drug they want to ban. They done the same with mephedrone in reporting the first death which later turned out to be a false report but when they are wrong it doesnt make the same headlines as the error made in the first place.

The uk then followed them with the death of 2 youths in an english jail, again, apparently, from meph. That too turned out to be inaccurate but they still went ahead and banned it. It is my belief that the goverments will and do ban all the good drugs as they dont want everyone on them as the country would grind to a halt as everyone partied lol

Until i hear more solid evidence i fully intend to carry on using this wonderful substance.

YMMV

:)

^ another quality post. It would indeed be a remarkable conspiracy if deaths were reported from several different countries (3 so far) by completely independent sources, backed by valid medical and coroners reports. And equally as incredible if the substance in question eroused suspicion via it's projected SAR, before any human trials (save for shulgin) even trickled in. And then, even more amazing, when reports of problems began to show up they were the exact symptoms usually associated with the potential problems of these nature. But hey, everything is a conspiracy, right?

Also, a huge variation exists amongst individuals in their susceptibility to "serotonin syndrome". We don't know why this but it is widely assumed to be genetic. So, what doesn't kill 9 dudes could kill the tenth. And individuals vary quite a bit themselves. Meaning, what doesn't kill you 9 times could kill you the tenth.

Not fear mongering, just stating the obvious,in that it appears there are problems with this substance and that due caution is advised.