NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
OD Social just isn't what it used to be...

I dip in from time to time but it just isn't the same. It has a completely different attitude and feel than the old, I guess bluelight succeeded with that one.

Edit: has anyone heard from skills lately or know how she is doing?

I dip in from time to time but it just isn't the same. It has a completely different attitude and feel than the old, I guess bluelight succeeded with that one.

Fuck man, I hear that. I poke my head in there every once in a great while when I'm really bored but it's not the OD social I remember.

And no, I haven't heard anything from skillz lately

thats how we feel since yall came over here and changed everything on us orginal posters to this forum..memph youve been here for a while but alot of other people havent and the nasadd hasnt been the same for a little over a year now

i wanna know how all you ex OD social posters became mods over here so quickly and not one of our old orginal posters got the position..last one that had it was shake and PFF had it out for him and fucked him over and then put her friends from OD as mods..well now that i think of it this forum is one of the least viewed and posted in forums so i guess we really didnt have too many regulars, or at least qualified regulars

i never apply for the jobs cause i dont want it, i did back when damien was running things and like when gen-E was a mod s couple years ago but its just too much bullshit and censorship being a mod..you gotta be PC and cant really talk shit and thats not really me

thats how we feel since yall came over here and changed everything on us orginal posters to this forum..memph youve been here for a while but alot of other people havent and the nasadd hasnt been the same for a little over a year now

i wanna know how all you ex OD social posters became mods over here so quickly and not one of our old orginal posters got the position..last one that had it was shake and PFF had it out for him and fucked him over and then put her friends from OD as mods..well now that i think of it this forum is one of the least viewed and posted in forums so i guess we really didnt have too many regulars, or at least qualified regulars

i never apply for the jobs cause i dont want it, i did back when damien was running things and like when gen-E was a mod s couple years ago but its just too much bullshit and censorship being a mod..you gotta be PC and cant really talk shit and thats not really me

Iirc most nasadasassadaa posters were OD visitors anyway. We just migrated ere after they took a few of our playgrounds away.

OD Social has had NAsADASass mod on lock for a good bit. Shake, palli, all three are current OD Social OGs.

This place was dead before we decided to come here anyway.

As far as becoming mods "quickly" I suppose you would have to take that up with current management but I would venture to guess it's because OD Social was a collective group of off the wall fun loving drug abusers WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT.

Last edited:
^^
ec3001b2.gif

Iirc most nasadasassadaa posters were OD visitors anyway. We just migrated ere after they took a few of our playgrounds away.

OD Social has had NAsADASass mod on lock for a good bit. Shake, palli, all three are current OD Social OGs.

As far as becoming mods "quickly" I suppose you would have to take that up with current management but I would venture to guess it's because OD Social was a collective group of off the wall fun loving drug abusers WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT.

this place is still dead..i think its in the bottom 3 of the least viewed/posted in forums..at least it was the last time i saw the stats

and shake and palli moight have been OD posters but they also where regulars here who knew how we did things over here..ive had 8 infractions total..the first one was from Gen-E when i first started posting and only been registered for like 4-5months..then 2 years goes by with plenty of differrnet mods but all ones who posted here and kenw us and how we do things and i didnt get one infraction..then we got new people who didnt start posting here until a social was made bc they shut the OD one down and and a whole new group of mods comes in the past year and ive had 7 infractions by the new regime..thats ridiculous and the worst part is most of them have been judgemental infractions not actually breaking rules..everyone has had a mod not care and malke a post or comment what i said, that a differnt one comes and takes offense and ifracts me..that makes no sense..or how i get infracted for saying something or derailing, yet the posts are still up and can be read..if it was so bad anbd deserved an infraction, why would you leave it up and not erase it?

its just goes to show that the mods dont folow one set of rules, they just make it up while they go..if one mod doesnt care and makes a comment, then another mod shouldnt come along and hand out infractions..and its bullshit wr cant get a explinations on why we where infracted until after out bans are over..we should be able to defend ourselves before the ban takes affect not after a 2 week ban

and by no means am i going after and talking shit to you mods right now..this is all in the past, i dont really have that big a problem with any of yall right now.. im just venting past frustrations, things that make no sense

Last edited:
^ Holy shit guys, I think I've heard this one before! 8(

NSFW:
Whining_RE_Warning-s750x600-18300.jpg

Last edited:

Damn fuckin straight

Chinky, everyone knows that you were the only "regular" that even appli ed. Seriously dude we get maybe 3-5 applications each time so this whole conspiracy thing is ridiculous. Among the things that are taken into consideration are the person's HR knowledge and certainly their infraction record (which you had where others didn't and in this very forum). So now it's gone from "I didn't even want the position" to "I haven't even applied" and here we are a year later and you're still bitching. I mean let's be real dude, what do you really know about HR? Other than the fact that you post more than anyone what would make you a good mod? Did you ever consider that people that were OD regulars might "know their shit" as Memphis said or do you truly believe that post count is more valuable?

Even more bizarre than your conspiracy is that shake doesn't seem to care and yet you still ride his nuts. It's no secret that we aren't a terribly busy forum either but, we do a lot better than we did and are becoming comparable to the other regional forums in both traffic and number of regular posters. So ya we have changed and you're still the only one bitching.

Anyways... wusgut fuckers?

Anyone been watching the Hatfields & McCoys?? It's pretty good. Those motherfuckers were ruthless. Mad point blank headshots.

Ya man, great show. I can't believe that they had Cotton watch the back door! I was literally yelling at the TV.

I was half way nodded out for last night episode..

Happy endings is one of the funniest shows

Haha! Me too! Who didn't see that coming? "it ain't allowed....IT AIN'T ALLOWED."

What a fuck up.

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Would have thought for sure ol' devil was gonna murder johnsy.

Ya that was intense. I have no kids but, even still I could never imagine killing my own blood.

Why do they let that fucking kid fight?! Since when can a fucking backwoods hillbilly not hit the broad side of a barn with a winchester repeater? That whole battle scene was bullshit. 90% of those guys hould be crackshots with their rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.