NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I can't think of a reason to even use. I have wanted to quit for a long time, opiates have taken a great deal away from me.

nice, bup is always awesome in times of need. why do you want to get sober?

@tommyboy: how're you doing today man, and what have you been up to? any good drugs today?

I'm alright. I've been taking it easy with the drugs, mostly just enjoying this nice weather. I did however just take 20mg of d-amp, so I'm flying high. I'm taking some bupe tomorrow though, but other than that I've been taking it easy with the opiates.

i still got all these blue 10mg IR(?) adderalls that was my sisters and havent touched one yet cause i dont know how its gonna make me feel

i looked it up online and it says amphetamine/dexroamphetamine

is there a diferance between the amp and a d-amp?

Take one or two in the morning and see how that makes you feel.

I prefer d-amp over amp and I think most people prefer d-amp. Regardless, Adderall can be fun.

i still got all these blue 10mg IR(?) adderalls that was my sisters and havent touched one yet cause i dont know how its gonna make me feel

The one amp is levoamphetamine, and the other is the dextroamphetamine. There is a slight difference, like you can tell the difference between adderall (which has both kinds of amphetamines in it), and Dexedrine which is all just d-amp. I like Adderall and Dexedrine just about the same, but Dexedrine has a cleaner high to me with less side effects. Amphetamines are pretty exhausting, so I don't like to take them much.

the regular amp is racemic amphetamine, equal parts levo- and dextroamphetamine

they're shit, you should just send them to me ;)

^ i have a good 60 left and ive had them for 2months now and still havebt tried it..

wiggi should i snort these or just eat them?

i also got like 30, 20mg Methylin which i think i read was ritalin..it also said it has a high potential for abuse but i didnt see anyting sayin it was amp or d-amp, so i dunno...anyone try these before or know anyhting else about them? are they the same as adderall for the most part? better or worse?

the only reason why i havent tried them is im not a big upper fan and i dont want to snort aor take a couple of these and be up all night and not sleep but i got so many im just gettin curious..i was thinkin about takin one tomorrow and cleaning my room or something lol

EDIT....i just looked up the Methylin on wiki and this is what it said in the first paragraph

"Methylphenidate belongs to the piperidine class of compounds and increases the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain through reuptake inhibition of the respective monoamine transporters. Thus, Methylphenidate possesses structural and pharmacological similarities to cocaine, though MPH is less potent and longer in duration."

shit doesnt sound half bad..like it will give me a rush or something

again anyone ever try this shit?

Last edited:
I never found Ritalin to help me much in terms of concentration or even euphoria, but it did keep me awake longer. It's a stimulant, but not an amphetamine like Adderall. I prefer Adderall over Ritalin, and I just take them orally. I guess you could sniff it if you don't want it to last all day. 20mg is a good starting dose of Adderall, and your room will be spotless after you take it.

im reading more on it cause its section onb abuse on wiki is huge but i just read this

"Methylphenidate's pharmacological effect on the central nervous system is almost identical to that of cocaine. Studies have shown that the two drugs are nearly indistinguishable when administered intravenously to cocaine addicts"

shit gets more and more interesting

Tripman!

On your trip from Boiling Springs to State College you will drive right past my house! Whaaaaaaaa?

I'm just north of Harrisburg. Get ready for small cities and trees. Lots of trees. And "mountains" that aren't very tall but look good.

I don't know what you're into, but guns and drugs are pretty much all we got. Good luck and subscrizzled!

I'm spending some time in bloomsburg PA and Penn State PA. Definitely would be keen to catch up :)

Chinky, just swallow them. The drip is pretty weird and I think the BA of oral Adderall is much higher than snorting it.

As far as the pills that you have like Ritalin, I would take one to see if you liked it as well. I personally enjoy Ritalin.

The blue ones gel up in your nose a bit when you snort 'em, and your nose will be blue for days. I'd go with an oral dose.

Adderall is okay.... Kinda fun if you smoke weed over it, I like to have benzos on hand for later in the night when I'm trying to get some sleep. Generally I only take adderall/vyvanse/rit etc when I have a shit ton of homework.

Grats on getting clean Wiggi... I do not miss that struggle. I think June will make a year clean for me.

Hello, I’m bored and looking for a place to post and waste time. I hope i have found the spot. I refuse to set up a Facebook account and would rather talk to random people I don’t know; because, it seems you all know the game from the last 3 pages.

^I would eat the amp but only if you have plenty of shit to do to keep you busy. I think it is awful to be jacked up with nothing to do.

^Mad props to all that are going through the pain of withdraw. Stay strong. Don’t let the boredom get you after you make it through the worst of it.

^tripman-enjoy the Appalachian Mountains. You will be going through some beautiful scenery.

I am on sub myself. Also, I have been into the Xanax and k-pins for the weekend.

Well if you like talking about nothing then you came to the right place.

Just got up from a nap. Feels good man

Talking about nothing is one of my strong suits.

A nap to prepare for an awesome night? Or just a nap for the hell of it? Either way, I approve.

The last 3 days are such a blur to me....14mg of klonopin wasn't the brightest idea...

^ Imagine going through 10 grams of temazepam in a semester. I did some really stupid shit.

Talking about nothing is one of my strong suits.

A nap to prepare for an awesome night? Or just a nap for the hell of it? Either way, I approve.

I went into work for a little while this morning. I got home ate something and woke up on the couch. Those are my favorite kind of naps. Something extra special about those.

Status
Not open for further replies.