• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol still feeling good Hey Sues?

Im blunted, I got one more swisher just for me... not sure if I should save it or smoke it now...

Def starting to come down but still feeling great :) <3 thinking I'll watch human traffic on the comedown, any other good suggestions for what to do on the comeodwn?

Ketamine, maybe MXE, if you have it. No opiates or benzos though, save those for tomorrow. I always smoke a ton of weed, the high switches over to a strong weed high with a lot of euphoria, but Im an everyday smoker

Ill leave it up to your imagination for what you should do to fall asleep...

No dissociatives, I have weed (1 bowl) and AM-2201 (lots), I meant activities mainly like watching films, playing games etc. whats your favourite? :D

The Xbox visualizer is dope for that, I love to just sit in front of that tripping out and smoking as I come down and get ready for sleep

Me and my boys watched the visualizer on 25i. Fucking awesomeeeee.

Lasers, Blacklights, any visualizer set-up. I would tend to avoid synthnoids and mdma combo'd. I just blow the good jesusgreen when I roll. No am, jwh, ab, cp, etc...

too late for that lol hes probably gone off his tit, done all his horse sauce and gone to bed

Nah I'm still here. Had a beer, a joint, and some AM-2201. Feeling real niiiiice, watched the awesome sunrise.

I give it 3 days.
lol it's been three months, it used to take me 250ish to hole.. now it seems my tolerance has gone down a nice amount, in that I won't have to use as much k up to get where I want.. tolerance sucks
I don't want to get addicted again, I'd have to space it out to just once or twice a week. I'm already thinking about it too much tbh

I struggled with it a lot last year.. it's all good though :) I know better now. Time for some jello shots and bumps!

Sounds good haha. Yeah I always get it a bit when I do K or MXE but as soon as I run out I forget about them for quite a while.

High.

Bad Taste Podcast 7 - Bad Taste Recordings

Lineup for an event I plan on attending has been released: Armin van Buuren, Tiësto (ew), Fedde le Grand, Dash Berlin, ATB, Markus Shulz, Gareth Emery, Hardwell, Chris Lake, Funkagenda, W&W, Andy Moor, Richard Durand, Lange, MYNC, Alex Kunnari, Heikki L, Dallas Superstars, Orkidea, K-System, Tom Fall, Something Good, Mr A, Jay Mellin, Sergei Shkuroff, Dosse.

Last edited:
Oooooooooooomggggg.

..I am never going to wait less than 60 days for md ever again..
I didnt have any dark chocolate the day of taking it, or the day before that.
However i was eating it as well as other foods in that list all the time during the 63 day wait.

yet again 100mg,
Lol someone was saying to me in there "How the fuck does that work out, i can take .2 and feel not even a fraction of what your getting"

I explained but he couldn't even wait a 1/6 of what id wait.

Hmm i actually kinda insist that everyone in this thread waits 60 days at least before their next drop, and just eat those foods i listed and it will just be like one of the most euphoric mdma experience you've ever had on a lighter dose.

100mg was better than 150mg another time for me but quite a long stretch, and it lasted ages for just .1 too i was surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.