• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
NSFW:
LDyMM.jpg

Now how in the fuck does that work.
Im a DMC12.

Thats not a finger roll.... Thats a transition that can be incorporated into whips or tunnels.

Nice ninja edit

and yea man, wtf do you think people use finger rolls for?
other than noobs, people use them to TRANSITION.
But, it's all symantics, no matter what you call it, she still did a shitty job.:)

lol

so Im thinking that I should just go down and get a good stash of dank ass bombs and roll when I go to the waterpark, then again when I go to the rave. They are both almost exactly a month apart...

I FINALLY DID K TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
also tripped face in a forest with a friend.. and I got the goods from an ex who I haven't seen in a while, it was kind of nice catching up with him. He also gave me 3 LSD star gummies as a treat :3 can't wait to nom on those.. they look derricious
NSFW:
2cmte2u.jpg

I's so happy I've finally found someone with good K.. tonight I shall snuggle up into a k-hole and fade out.

^always a fun time!

I need to stop doing that shit when im at events or parties, i k-out for like an hr. someone wakes me up and i end up leaving and wandering around until i sober up enough form a proper sentence and get to where im going

ketamine is back from its long absence now around here too.

still not tried it. i'll probably be bumping it at raves/festivals when im not doing mdma instead of going sober like i do atm. high doses sound a bit too trippy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.