• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

If you can't find or get dope in Detroit you either aren't looking hard enough or something is wrong with you. I've been to Detroit, it didn't take me but 20 minutes and I had never been there B4 in my life. Every city these days has some dope in it. Detroit is a huge city with a huge history of it. You should be able to come up with something. I got some pretty decent greyish/tan stuff in lotto tickets.

Whatupdoe detroiters where da fuck y'all at?I hadn't done dope in like a year, but I hooked my friend up with some ice(it's pretty rare in the d if u don't know the right people), so my friend kicked me down some of that 'grey ghost' it was really good, I'm assuming it had some fenty in it, cause it was grey powder with white speckles, and I think that's why they call it grey ghost,anyway I was lit up off a bump, had maybe little over .1 and it lasted me all night and into the next day also I was gakked out of my domepiece of course.. anyway not trying to get back into hair-on or anything and like dog the bounty Hunter would say "you need to lay off that ice brah" so that's what I'm gonna try to do, my tolerance is insanely high anyway so fuck it .. anyway be safe out there y'all!!

White people come from the suburbs to Detroit to get their drugs, then go back. I've never done heroin. Everything is laced with fent now, it's like a death wish to keep messing with it. The pills that are sold are laced too. Someone thought they bought Adderall and ended up dead because it was laced with fent. I don't know any drug dealers, but I wouldn't buy anything on the streets. Too dangerous.

this shit used to be pretty active... now I check back and it’s only been one other comment since I commented in june... hit me up if you’re in/near the D and need a friend!

Just a reminder no sourcing @therealnasty and @Downinit

not saying anyone was doing anything for sure just have to enforce rules and it looked a tad suspect.

good to see some posts in this forum, keep it up guys just within rules alright?👌

I get it. I haven't run across many people in my neck of the woods, but I should've been more aware of what I write.
It's all good, I didn't see it as a serious breach so no official warning or infraction.

That post was from 8 years ago, I don't really remember. I do recall getting some good stuff a while after that but not very consistently.

Around the time when fent starting taking over is when I stopped using heroin.
Me too. I just don't really care for fentanyl. It doesn't have the warmth or relaxation of real dog or morphine. But there are plenty if people out there that are buying it so they aren't going to stop.

Yeah it would never satisfy me like heroin, so I'd be really disappointed but not too disappointed because it did work for pain and kept me well. It kind of just makes you feel a numb, nothingness. I mean some people say heroin makes you feel nothingness but with heroin, it's a warm, loving nothingness. With fentanyl it's just nothingness.

I don’t know about anyone else, but all I’ve been finding recently in Detroit is fentanyl cut up to look like dope. It’s not even a heroin/fent mix like in the past. It’s just straight fent. No legs, minimal euphoria, just that cold, sterile fent knockout that lasts an hour and is done. It’s sad what’s happened to this cities dope market. I’m on the verge of just giving up. I’d rather have the tar I was getting while I was in Minneapolis for 3 years any day over this fenta-trash.

Hows everyone out there doing tonight? I recently moved into Michigan in the Flint area. Have not been able to find a good connect so I swooped out to my good ol' city back in Ohio- Cleveland. Snagged some good powder and caught myself a smooth nod! ? What does everyone on here kno about Cleveland? It gets pretty crazy out here with how bad Ohio has gotten with heroin.
I wish I could find some good shit in the Cleveland area, all I find is weak shit or drama.