• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2cb – 50mg – The world is a cliché, at least that’s what they’d want you to say!

KingoDJ

Bluelighter
2cb – 50mg – The world is a cliché, at least that’s what they’d want you to say!

Firstly I feel its probably safe to say that on the Saturday that the 2cb was ingested, id been awake since 10am Thursday drinking, moving on to about Mephedrone and mdma at a party Friday night and onwards to the after party. The 2c-b was ingested around 11am on Saturday. In retrospect, and at the time, I knew this would make it an intense experience from lack of sleep alone. But the mood was a nice happy one, good company, good music, lovely day outside.

I can’t remember much of what I saw and heard but I’m going to explain as best possible the things I remember.

At around 11am it was decided it was time to explore the psychedelic world of 2c-b, the time felt right. There was myself, N and C, who had all tried it once before at around the 15 – 20mg mark. There was also S (my closest friend, someone I am glad was there, because I feel that their presence was what kept me in a happy state of mind, my reassurance per se) RF, RW, J, and M. for them it was their first experience with 2c-b. At this point I must state that I will not be using hallucinogenic drugs around RF, RW or J again! I have no time for people who show a lack of respect for what they can do to the mind, and found there attempts of head fuckery anything but amusing, thankfully for me, it didn’t effect me, but either way, it is a dangerous game to play I feel, and definitely didn’t help others. J supposedly didn’t realise it was 2c-b and proceeded to become a sketchy cunt for lack of a better term. Someone I will be making a positive act to avoid contact with ever again! But anyway onwards!

The first time myself N and C did 2c-b it was a very relaxed and fun event, nice flowy visuals, very controllable and aware of what we were doing, enjoyable time was had by all 3 of us. This time however I was keen to see where this drug could take me, and so the line was railed and I sat down on the pouffe and waited, that feeling of anticipation rolled round the room.

Within a minute the visuals are there, BOOM! A somewhat overwhelming feeling to say the least, even when you fully, that remembrance that you’re in now and there is no getting off this ride, nerves, quickly squashed when I remind myself that I want to do this and I will actually have a right old time no matter what. The visuals kick in heavy and hard. Very hard in fact, way more than I anticipated and a massive grin spreads across my face! This is going to be something else, what exactly I don’t know, but its gonna be mind boggling. I sunk back into the sofa, making sure to be comfy, and enjoyed looking round the room. There is some negative vibes coming from J who is sketching out a treat having realised what he just done, by all accounts he didn’t realise what the line was, I purposefully made sure for 20 minutes before hand that those joining in new what they were doing and were 100% positive they wanted to join in. I am annoyed at these accusations that I have stitched him up, but soon I cant concentrate on anything properly anymore and resume my silence of staring at everything, its weird how beautiful the most boring things can be. I watched my feet grow into the floor as my green shoes leaked into a puddle around me. That laugh of disbelief that how that can happen. I exclaim how funny it must be for S who’s sat opposite me, who at this point had not taken any 2c-b. I say that Im locked on all these weird things and must look a right lemon half sat up half lead down staring bewildered at the wall, when in reality im just a normal person in a normal place where the walls don’t melt haha!

From this point on everything is a blur; I have no perception of time. But for the first time in my life I feel I can say I know what forever feels like. This was scary at points, I will not lie, the place I was in my own head, I fort I was there forever and had been there forever. I didn’t fight it though, I found it amusing. I had read that 2c-b was a light psychedelic, brilliant visuals, but nothing inside your own head, I however spent the best part of 3 hours lying on a sofa laughing constantly waving my feet in the air like a baby, having a very intense experience!

One thing I remember was lying down hands folded on chest in a chocolate boat, with a man with a huge paddle, not unlike what you would see in Venice, floating down a chocolate river, in a model village where al the roads were made of cobblestones. I had a piece of straw in my mouth that I was chewing on happily. The trees that were by a bridge where made of words, the words were all my thoughts. I had a million and one questions, yet I couldn’t seem to find the words for them, every time I tried explaining them the words were uninviting themselves. It was like the master was stopping me sharing what I am experiencing, as if I were not allowed to take this world away with me. I found this hysterically funny, although annoying in a humorous way because I had so much I wanted o tell!

At some point someone put the film team America on the TV, and I remember catching glimpses of it, and decided these must be the new commandments of the world I am now in.

It felt that at times everything was going a million miles an hour, and then it would just stop and all was calm, and then again a million miles an hour. A million thoughts all being thought at the same time, like a million people all trying to talk over one another to be heard. This was highly overwhelming at times, but soon as it would happen it would stop, it was impossible to focus on one feeling for long, and I came to the conclusion that whatever I decided, it wouldn’t matter, because in a minute it would change again, and I felt this was massive enlightenment discovery!

S was sat next to me thru the majority of my trip, and I was telling him my revelations. I got it into my head that S was my guide, (he is my closest most dearest friend) he guided me up a mountain road that had wood log cabins all up it with mailboxes at the end of the drive. However there were times when I lost touch with S, I felt like it (I was referring to the 2c-b as it, like a person) was trying to trick me, by planting a false S to try mislead me. I went on a mind loop about everything being a cliché; I had some massive visuals in my head of everything known to lsd, famous pictures regarding lsd, theories, and all sorts of massive things. I watched my brain unravel into a massive spider diagram that went on for eternity, and then ravel back up and clip back into my head, which then closed shut! S was saying things, and I would tell him “that’s what you would say” because I felt that it was a pretend S trying to deceive me. I made a huge point though of making sure S knew I trusted him. I exclaimed that if S is indeed still with me, that no matter what happens, or where I end up (I had lost all memory of being sat on the sofa, I assumed I could be in a supermarket or something laying on the floor like a madman) that S would be making sure I made it out the other end, if there was an end?! I honestly feel if he hadn’t been there I would have lost the plot and started to sketch out.

I remember M flinging himself back into his chair and shouting “ I don’t like this get me out!” to which I told him “its got you now my friend, just sit back and enjoy the ride, if you fight it its gonna fuck you over, so learn to live without,,, besides, in a minute you’ll forget and it wont matter!” I found this hilarious that I just forgot everything seemingly a million times a second, whatever one of those is, everything was exciting and new every moment of whatever time measurement you chose!

At one point N got stuck in a loop where she kept saying “ACID” and “PARADISE” in a really high-pitched voice very quickly! I decided this was bad and tried to sooth her reminding her everything is okay, and that it was fucking with her tryna mess with her head, but she was stronger than it, and knows she can enjoy herself. N I feel was hugely effected by some of the people with us at the time, and it pushed her trip in the wrong direction, although I think she just about kept a grasp on it.

I remember jackass being on the tele and seeing the sketch where they dress as old people and roll down the massive hill on a mobility scooter, and laughing to tears saying “that’s funny in any universe!”

I would try explain what I was thinking and words would literally slip out of my head so I couldn’t finish speaking, I came to the conclusion that the less you try the better it is, it only fucks with your head when you try speak, so basically we should all just sit and do nothing, doing nothing is the key to saving sanity. This was another massive discovery for me, that I felt should be celebrated, I decided that a burger would solve all the worlds problems, it was the answer to everything, my mind was blown by this, I felt very proud about it!

C went thru a loop of jumping, and going “who’s jacket is this?” everyone was in tears at this, C was my home beacon thru out my trip, every time I saw her, she was glowing with positive energy (again something I never understood when I read other people write it, but now I understand maximally what is meant by that) quite simple, she was actually just glowing with warm colours, her eyes were welcoming and soft, she reminded me of a woodland critter, warm and fuzzy, a happy sign, a smile that was never unwelcome. I thanked her for that when I stared to come round, as the same as I thanked S for being my guide!

When I started to come round, I just remember all of a sudden being able to see my t-shirt and jeans, and I poked my tongue out and found it hilarious! S burped and I made a noise of pure bliss and bewilderment and asked him how he did that :O my mind was blown by that! S guided me back in on my re entry with reality, which was smooth as fuck, my mind had been shattered and pieced back together, and it took me a good half hour or so to really assemble my thoughts into anything remotely sensible. I couldn’t stop laughing at what I had experienced, all of a sudden I had perception of time again, which was massively relieving after experienced what I can only explain as eternity! Once I had come back round, I was upset to see that others were not so happy, clearly the wrong people there, had effected some of my closest friend’s but I realised it was not for me to say anything. I felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulder’s relief, but I have no idea what of, maybe the drug itself, that I had re entered earth atmosphere once again, but it was a nice feeling. I also felt very skinny, 1m 16 stone, by no means a fat slob as im 6foot 4inches, and perfectly happy with myself, but was definitely a happy feeling.

The whole cliché thing was amazing, I assume its all to do with pre assumptions, reading about drugs will mess with your mind when you are on them, everything I saw inside my own head is what o have read of what others have experienced, but with my own slant on it, my best way to describe it is by saying that I now understand fear and loathing on another level. There are things I have read that these drugs to you that I didn’t think were possible, that it was just a way of describing the unimaginable, however having now been there, I can safely say so many things I have read about hallucinogenic drugs makes perfect sense to me now.

2c-b complete destroys your mind though, I would love to go explore around people on this drug, although it has massive pitfalls in that idea to push things the wrong way in a trip, I think it would go either hilariously well, or horrendously bad. The mind state I was in was not one of planet earth, I had no clue of who I was or what I was or what I was meant to be doing, I just was.

There are other things I cant remember right now, and I need to get some shuteye, but I do have a couple questions. Has anyone else had his or her mind so massively raped by 2c-b? For me it was a wholly amazing experience, I don’t remember any bad in my whole trip, I feel good about it, I felt like ive learnt something, I just don’t know what, and im glad I showed respect to the drug, and feel it treated me well in return. But what I experienced most definitely wasn’t in N’s living room for approx 3 hours. If anyone has any similar stories id love to hear them.

It is a strange experience to have enjoyed something very much so but have no desire to do it again anytime soon. I've read of people saying to not take acid or such like things anymore than once a month, longer if possible. I always wondered why, if you enjoy it why not do it again. But now I feel like I totally understand. I want to try it again one day around just my closest friends and not outsider’s assholes and see where it takes me then. I also feel ive learnt a lot more about hallucinogenic drugs, and I think learning is the key. Although it felt like eternity, it was in fact no more than 3 hours or there abouts that I was lost inside my own head, and I can safely say I navigated my way in and out with no bad happening. I know it could be vastly different next time, but considering the surroundings i.e. people, I feel this is a solid result when potentially it could have gone very wrong. Im enjoying learning about hallucinogenics, and want to build an understanding of it before trying acid, which as I know goes on for a lot longer!

I forgot one massive thing! for whatever reason it may be, since this experience, i have taken a disgust towards mephedrone, i have vowed to never touch it again since last weekend, and the mere thought of it still makes me urge now! so im very pleased with that :) it has killed my fascination with railing drugs, im very happy about this :)

Any questions or random chatter on what ive wrote, I look forward to reading.

Happy days people and stay safe on your visits to the outer most regions of your own mind =D at least, that’s what they’d want me to say ;)

ETA: At some point my phone rang and I thought it would be fun tyo answer it, as soon as I picked up the phone I had no idea what I twas or how it was speaking to me, I started fitting with laughter telling them I have no idea what you are or what this means and the fone justmelted out of my hand, my friend took it from me and later said he he told them I had left my fone at his house and wouldn’t be returning it intill tomorrow, and that it was someone ringing about a job interview, this fitted nicely into my cliché theory and I found it hilarious!

Last edited:
Nice trip report. You are aware that 50mg is quite a high dose? :p especially if it's your first real experience with psychedelics. I can relate to your experience of being around people tryna fuck with your head on 2cb. For me it didn't really trip me out, but just angered me that people where attempting to dent my experience.

Your little story about the phone ringing reminds me of my mate who did acid on new years eve. He set a reminder on his phone saying "no smoking" to go off at 12 (to remind him of his new years resolution). Of course by 12, a high dose of acid had kicked in and whenever the reminder went off he'd just shout "who the fuck is no smoking?!"

indeed i am aware 50mg is a high dose :) i had my taster experience per se and enjoyed it so felt it okay to see where i could go :) i will be chosing who i take psychedelics around more carefully in the future!

ahahahahhahahaha at the no smoking thing, thats amazing haha :D thanks for reading glad you enjoyed it :)

my mind was pretty raped on 2cb, though a lower dose, probably around 25mg to 30mg.

I pretty much lost all concept of reality once everything became a cartoon and I was stuck in my own head for a long time. I don't really remember any revelations or anything remotely resembling the intriguing thought processes on lsd. I was so swamped by the body load and the visual stimuli that I couldn't think straight at all.

I think the fact you think your mind was 'raped' by 2c-b is because you did a super high dose on the comedown of a pretty heavy binge of drugs lol

I've heard that meph is kind of like a mixture between cocaine and MDMA, would you agree?