• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for noticing me man ;).

I'm pretty all up in this thread...

sorry, next time i have negative things to say i will include you with them ;)

You know me all to well. I be out here in OD Social, bringing it back over and over and over again. You're welcome. And Tripman keeps me company

typing + screens are not friendly with this cocktail.

@whoever asked, I managed to dose zolpidem, morphine, and pregabalin all in once solution. I have redosed like three times now so we're at 60mg zolpidem, 180mg morphine, and 900mg pregabalin!
I still think you're a narc %)

how did tricomb somehow become king of the new social once i opened it up? i was talking in the last one, continued into this one kinda and now i have just been lurking because no one talks about anything interesting, its all tricomb and these chicks.. which is cool, i aint got no problems with it but i never heard of any of you before and now you're socialites lol.. damn i must be really high on jwh250 cuz i don't mean any negativity in this post but it sounds negative.. sorry guys.

/ pointless negativity rant

I'm on multiple mood altering substances, but It appears hood is celebrating me. Either that or talkin shit. I'm guessing the first one.

im tired and high as hell but cant sleep.. debating whether or not to have a coffee. how you doin?

I am alright still ver nauseated from my stupid stunt i pulled.

I know all to well the risks of overdose and the max daily amount of meds. I used to be and still am the one to tell people harm reduction tequniques and i ended up doing this stupid preventable mistake.... Im so pissed with myself... Should have payed more attention to the main reason of overdoses "theyrake the amount the used to take before getting clean" <--- me today fml :(

But i am happy im okay and today is going to be a good day :) never make the same mistake twice!

Edit- tri a narc ahhhhhhhhhhh lol

Last edited:
I'm on multiple mood altering substances, but It appears hood is celebrating me. Either that or talkin shit. I'm guessing the first one.

yes that is what i am doing, celebrating you with shit talking.. what you gon' do bout it boy? haha

iight im outtie for a bit, gonna try to get at least a nap in before the sun totally comes up.
tricomb i was just fuckin with you homie, i don't have a prob witchu..
peace 4 now OD

Kicking and dope sick as hell. That OP I crisped sucked. I;m supposed to be kicking and the wife'll get suspicious if I'm not sick anyway, so its for the best I guess.

However, taking advantage of my wife's newly gotten script of Adderral. Just took 60mg more so no sleep now.

Since you guys and gals are probably curious, I will say this: the only reason anyone has ever been removed from staff is that, as a mod or smod, or admin, they violated the bluelight user agreement MULTIPLE times. There is no vendetta - it would simply be too much work, haha. We follow procedure to a T, and give multiple chances before removal. That is all anyone will ever say on this topic.

Cool.
Having been in the business I was in and people I've worked for, I've learned that if it's not your business don't ask questions.
Nothing makes people more suspicious or paranoid than when someone starts poking.

Plus, it's always easier to tell the cops "I don't know anything", if you truly mean it.

Ya, wasn't to important to warren me to ask for detail...

So what are you guys up to?

I was in opiate withdraw and took adderall. It felt terribe it was like being extrmely sick and in pain but wired through the entire experience. I had a hard enough time sleeping it did not help plus the fact that it made me pay more attention to all te pain i was in.

How is it going for you? Is it masking any symptoms? What are you withdrawing from? You said kicking is it heroin?

I'm kinda in the middle of a taper. A little roundabout, but seems to be working.

I stopped my heroin about a month ago. (about 5bag/day, roughly 1/2 g)
Then did Oxymorphone IV working down from 20mg/day to about 5mg/day over 2 weeks.
Then switched to Oxycodone oral working down from 40mg/day to about 20mg/day for about 4 days.
Then switched to suboxone IV, working down 1mg day to ~.5mg over a week.
I jumped off there, and it wasn't too bad, but 3 days I panicked and took a small amount of Oxycodone.

I don't think I could deal w/ adderrall if I was in full acute W/D tho. The worst for me is over, my W/D is very mild now. But, I figured since I'm not gonna sleep anyway, might as well enjoy. Plus, it takes your mind off the kick. Sucks cause this is like my 10th kick, and I JUST kicked a 4g/day habit last summer in jail.

O gosh Joe that sounds terribe but it is really sweet your doing it for your girl and yourself :)

Glad your gtting healthy :)<3

Thankx!
Honestly, we've spent so much strung out time together the past 5 years. It'd be nice to lead a semi-normal life again, for atleast a little while. This is the first time weve both had a desire to get clean at the same time in years, and w/ the ever looming threat of jail for failed UAs, hopefully something works out.

(hey, someone read my blog, yeah)

I usually NEVER go out to eat, but I'm going to ihop right now :D I'm so looking forward to it.
Hey everyone, hope your day is going well! After I took those Ativans last night I passed out! It wasn't my intention to be all clumsy and walk in zig zag-y lines. Good news is I had nooooo anxiety. Mission accomplished ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.