• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Smoke Heroin Correctly

sl1p609

Bluelighter
Using Tin Foil a Lighter and round pipe device to suck in the smoke/vapor

what is the boiling point for heroin? x

I heard somewhere on here that they say that you should inhale vapor not smoke ? <----- is this right..

i usually just put the lighter under the tin... like this video that I came accross on youtube

is this correct.. or should i be looking at it differently

this is an expensive habit and i want to make sure im not wasting product, and or using it correctly

X sl1p X

The boiling point of pure Heroin ( Diamorphine ) is 273° C, but not sure how that's gonna help you unless you're intending to stick a probe thermometer into your gear as you run it? ;)

Dunno where you are or whether you're getting tar or base H ( brown / No. 3 ) but the technique shown in the video is correct for either. Tilt your foil, 45° or more even if your technique is poor or the gear's really viscous once melted, bring the tip of the flame in just long enough for it to start to run under its own weight, then stroke the tip of the flame in and out as it runs. You're aiming to keep the tip of the flame a little behind the beatle just stroking it along with the beatle more or less falling away from the flame so you're above melting point but below burning. Keeping the flame directly under the beatle with the foil too flat will tend to burn it. If you see the beatle boiling hard round the edges making a sizzling noise and leaving much of a residue you're overheating. You're aiming to vapourise but you'll always get smoke. Whether that's cuts or what IDK cos in theory it's a vapour you're after but I like to think I was pretty damn skilled at running after years of daily practice and there was always lots of 'smoke'.

Last edited:
It can take a while to master chasing - videos and descriptions are good, but sometimes you need someone to watch you to tell you where you're going wrong.

Sephur's right, you will see "smoke" and that's what you inhale - you are aiming to vapourise not burn though, the key is that the beetle/blob of heroin is melted but not boiling/frazzling. It's all about coordination (lighter/foil/tube/when to inhale) and it's hard to explain it properly without showing someone..

See if you can find an expert to show you :)

BTW, the tube you smoke it through? Make a tooter out of foil. We're moving into advanced skills now and it will help if you've ever done Origami, but much easier than a crane or a jumping frog. :p ;) Alas, I'm struggling to find Origami Heroin tooters so this will have to do:

Take a squarish piece of foil 5-6" a side, lay it out in front of you. Fold the top edge in towards you by an inch and crease, fold the bottom edge in away from you by an inch, crease also. Then fold each side in, right hand side by an inch, left hand side by an inch. Turn it over, with the folds away from you. Get a pen, or a cig, place it vertically at either left or right end and roll into a tube. Smoke lots of gear through it. When you've run out of gear, carefully unfold tube, trying not to break the stuff collected allowing it to fall on the carpet. Gather together gear collected. ( < This is the tricky bit. ) Run gear as per my previous. ;)

^Cos it's easier to OD insufflating and not nearly so much fun! Not that the OP was asking about alternative ROAs but noone I knew would snort base H when they had foil available to smoke it. Snorting was what you did when you had gear on you but no foil or lighter. Much faster hit chasing if the gear's smokeable.

Reactions: Ds
If you get #4 heroin(heroin hydrochloride, usually from Colombia or Burma) it won't be effective to smoke it, it tends to burn up rather than vaporize. If you get #2(heroin freebase, usually from Afghanistan), #3(heroin/caffein mixture, usually from Burma), or black tar heroin(usually from Mexico) you can smoke it. #4 is common in canada and the east coast US., tar in the rest of America, East Asia sometimes gets #3 and europe usually gets #2. Not sure what other places get, probably #2 or #4. Also nobody calls them that(number whatever) on the streets.

To smoke tar, and probably other types of H, burn foil on shiny side till it stops smoking. Try to keep the foil as flat as possible, I flatten it with the side of a lighter. Don't fold a crease in the foil like the movies do, that for meth/crack, and even then I think it's better to have it as smooth and flat as possible than put the crease in it. Then put H on foil. Melt on to the foil. Now tilt the foil and heat up under the H. Let it drip down the foil, sucking the smoke up with some straw, some make it out of foil to smoke the resin later, while following the H by moving the foil. Suck hard like your doing a line or trying to cash a bowl in one hit, but not too hard where you suck up the H/foil. Keep the straw close enough to get the smoke, but far enough that you don't suck up the H/foil or burn the pen/straw you may use.Try to smoke the trails it leaves rather than the blob, this reduces burning. Hold for 10 seconds or longer or whatever's you can. Repeat.

We can't ID your drugs from a picture.. where are you from? In the UK we tend to get heroin freebase which is perfect for smoking, but most of the world tend to get heroin salt and snort it instead. Sephur's right about the OD risk though (and the foil tooter advice!)

Costa Rica, they told me it comes from Colombia, its hard and tan