TINY TIM anyone else into this?

KillCops

Bluelighter
I think Tiny Tim is fuckin awsome and hese a huge inspiration in my life to not be afraid to be wierd.

I havent come across very many people thatll admit this is good music its just way to different for them but i think hese a beautiful, very talented man.

when i play it for my freinds they say turn that shit off man that shits to gay or creepy or whatever.

Is anyone else a fan of Tiny Tim like me?

for people who dont know who he is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0

Last edited:
Debating on whether to merge this with the great band you just discovered or the what are you listening to thread.

Unless you can give me a good reason as to why this Tiny Tim guy deserves his own thread.
I just don't see this thread producing much discussion, do you?

^ I vote keep it it's own thread. Tiny Tim is certainly discussion worthy.

I remember him well back in the mid 1960's , he got lots of airplay . Got married on Johnny Carson . Thanks for the memories , i've kinda forgot about him . RIP tiny Tim .

^ I vote keep it it's own thread. Tiny Tim is certainly discussion worthy.

There you have it, the thread shall remain
I just had never heard of him before and thought it was just that one video or something...

Carry on

Well, I got here as soon as I could! But, thank God for Herbert Khaury.
I cannot remember who all he's played with and guest appeared on who's and who's album.
But, I'm sure if you look you'll see some real eyebrow raisers and besides all that, yes you're right.

It takes a lot of courage to be who you are, especially if you are Tiny Tim, or Tiny Tim-esque.
And I'd much rather be with some honest outcast, some curious oddball, than some egocentric bro'ed out shitstain
smoking joints and pretending to be all dark and sober and tough. LOL. Fuck that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVVmydGTUM

I really enjoyed Tiny Tim for a time, but couldn't get beyond downloading a couple of albums and then subsequently deleting them because I knew I wouldn't listen very much.

Despite the novelty of it, Tiptoe is such a good song. He had plenty of songs that weren't of that vein that showcased his veritable talent that most people overlook.

Despite the novelty of it, Tiptoe is such a good song. He had plenty of songs that weren't of that vein that showcased his veritable talent that most people overlook.

Ya he could sing very low too he had a crazy vocal range. He did some pretty sweet duets with himself like "On the Old Front Porch" where his high voice was a girl and his low voice was a man.

My father has been telling me to listen to him, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I meant 'intro' not ...into's.
San Antonio is a strange town.
Downtwn Library is awesome though.
Loved watching the helicopters take off and land.

he was really quite the weirdo; very unique. i mean mainstream ukelale?

My friend would try to put him on after we fixed up and I would always wait until she was busy and reach over and turn it off.

Sorry, I like some weird shit, but Tiny Tim doesn't do it for me in any way.