PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Yoon

Bluelighter
I've never done 2cb, but if I recall right it has been described as the most intense pain ever. Shulgin, posts a fairly complete trip report for multiple doses, and ways he dosed for everything in Phikal, and Thikal. You should be able to find the trip report on Erowid.
------------------
"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going to hurt...."
"Hold fast to dreams for if they die, life is like a brok'n winged bird that cannot fly"-Langston Hughes
[This message has been edited by Dragon_Yoon (edited 08 November 2001).]

This thread contains clippings of miscellaneous 2C-B data
that I found unworthy of or off-topic to the new Big and
Dandy 2C-B thread.

-Xorkoth

i have done it once
smile.gif
it hurts. but i think it is worth it i think i have heard that it triples the strenght. i took 25mg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God...does it burn.
I have snorted straight 2-cb and 2-cb mixed with meth.
The high was incredible off both, 2cb is truly an amazing chemical.
But I can't stess enough how much it burns...maybe it's just me...it was a different kind of burn. Kind of a really intense and consentrated burning.
------------------
-Memnon
--X T C

2CB mixed with Meth? Can you elaborate on you're experince? Or better yet post a trip report in the trip report forum?
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

In my experience, it is the most painful route of administration of any drug I have ever tried. I can't even describe how it hurts it is nearly unbearable - at first you ask yourself if it was worth it, but then the 2cb takes a hold and you realize it is, but just barely!!
It is 2-3 times stronger when insulfated. It goes away in 10 - 15 minutes. The shitty thing is that you begin to produce A LOT of mucous and if you cough - which is a result of your nasal passage reacting to the harshness of what you just put up your nose - you can almost guarantee that you will puke. I find the BEST way to do it and the only way I would do it again (IF I EVER get it again!), is to do a small line of coke first. You just want enough to numb your nose. It cuts the pain immensely.
The key to getting through the pain without it turning into a dramatic freak-out is to remain calm, resist the urge to cough, breath lightly, don't continue to sniff and sniff - let it sit there as long as you can.
There are definite advantages such as intense visuals within 5-10 minutes, using 1/2 the amount and overall increase of intensity. I have tried ingesting it as well and it takes 1-2 hours to hit, but lasts way longer.
In conclusion if it were to cross my path again, I would likely use the coke method and snort it to conserve it. If I had a bountiful supply I would ingest it the majority of the time, but would try snorting it every once in a while to add variety to the trips.
[This message has been edited by phuKrd (edited 10 November 2001).]

Thanks for the idea! (coke+2cb)
You mentioned when you did do 2cb nasally, it lasted 15 minutes??? That seems woefully short considering the price you paid to get there. How much did you do?

I believe he meant the pain of snorting it goes away in 15 minutes. The trip certainly lasts longer.

I kid you not, snorting 2c-b is up there as one of the most fucking painful thing I have ever felt.
The trip is intense... and there is little doubt that it is the most efficent way of administering 2c-b, but I can assure you it is not worth the pain.

2CB and Wellbutrin, Effexor?

Has anyone taken 2CB while taking either Wellbutrin or Effexor?
If so, what dose of med were you taking, how much 2cb did you take, and do you feel that your trip was affected at all?
I'd be really pleased if someone has any first-hand experience....
Experience with 2cb and an SSRI (prozax paxil zoloft celexa etc) would also be of interest.
Thanks guys. :)

A little off topic, but perhaps related.
2ct7, 5 mg snorted while on zoloft produced intense body load with very little in the way of visuals or mental effects. Just some serious nausea and a general sense of unease. Almost like flu symptoms.
2ct7 10 mg smoked while on zoloft produced full body convulsions and projectile vomitting, followed by a still very watered down psychedelic experience. The mental and visual effects were comparable to half a hit of acid or so.
I am entirely unsure of whether my reaction was due to the zoloft or not, but just be careful.

Our 2CBs used to be in pill form (like sweetners) but now that it comes in powder form, how much is one hit and how much would be too much?

Snorting 2c-b burns pretty bad. Also take in account that your bloodpressure will shoot up all of a sudden, this could possibly be dangerous. However as a reference I would say snorting 2c-i is more dangerous regarding instant bloodpressure raise problems.

one dose orally is about 25 mg usually, for snorting id say perhaps 12 mg?

Don't rail the whole dose, just as much as you can tollerate in pain. Try putting 3mg per side up the nose then eat the rest of it. Experament and find a happy medium that works for you.

It's like getting kicked in the face by a horse. The whole side of my face swelled up. Ever since then I've eaten 2CB every time I've had it.
Craig

i have a feeling that no matter how much we warn you, in a couple days we will see a 'wow man you guys were right' post.
don't be a moron, just eat it.
[ 15 August 2002: Message edited by: michael ]

Status
Not open for further replies.