View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
drug effects are SUBJECTIVE and vary from person to person and from situation to situation. trying to present your own personal preferences as law and belittling others for exploring different methods is totally intellectually bankrupt (not to mention kind of arrogant).
let's examine some other examples of this type of "reasoning":
"MDMA is absorbed most efficiently when you shove it up your ass, and i get really high when i take it that way. therefore, MDMA was meant to be taken anally, and anyone who disagrees is stupid."
"mushrooms work fine when taken without an MAOI. therefore, mushrooms were MEANT to be taken without MAOIs, and trying to potentiate them is stupid."
mgs, i see your point - snorting 2cb hurts like a bitch, and yeah, it can increase the negative side effects for some people, so it's not the ideal method of injesting it. but, i don't think it follows from that point that snorting it is stupid and pointless for everyone in every case.
i have snorted the 2c*s because i didn't have enough to take orally, because i wanted a shorter duration of effects, and because i wanted to combine them with other substances and wanted to ramp my dose up gradually instead of eating an oral dose and then waiting for 45 minutes to see if i took enough. in those cases, the benefits outweighed the pain and the brief stomach discomfort for me. i got the results i was looking for, and i had a good time, so i don't feel that my actions were stupid or pointless.
[ 24 January 2003: Message edited by: synaptic ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 5-HT2:

I have no preference. Plugging it is definitely the most economical method of administration, however.

Woah.
You said that it 2cb does burn but not as bad as 2ct7. Does this imply in the same orifice? And on a scale from 1 to 'fire ants eating your ass from the inside out', how would you rate this burn?
Shii

Originally posted by recommended dosage:

Stop the attitude that because someone thought you able to close threads, you know it all, because you can't tell me what to put up my nose or in my mouth.
I'd bet you are really fun at parties, huh?

When are you people going to realize I am God. And parties? Honey anytime I am just around, there is a party.

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:

When are you people going to realize I am God. And parties? Honey anytime I am just around, there is a party.

I have realized it sir! *bows* <replies to sarcastic post with equal sarcasism! :) >
shii

I've only used it once but the comedown was one of the smoothest I've ever had. I didn't get funked out like coming off most trips and wasn't cracked out like from E. I'm not sure about long term effects though I used it like nine months ago and have used 5meo-dipt twice since then so i can't guess on any long term effects.

I've had 2c-b a few times, I think of it as being more like psilocybin than ecstacy. Kind like a cross between psilocybin and MDA, when I dropped it with MDA then its phenethylamine feel was enhanced. I have only had it three times and have never experienced any negative results, except maybe a slight headache on the come down.

i only had euphoria the first few times i tried 2cb.

i did quite a bit of 2cb over the course of 4 or 5 months (over a half gram i'd say) and never had any ill effects then, nor do i have any now.

A good 2ci (identical to 2cb pharmacologically IMO) trip gives me a lot of pleasure, almost as much as e. I have headache and sometimes nausea on the comeup; its a smooth comedown but when it wears off i always get some degree of depression; and ive done it at least 15 times. usually i space my trips out to 2 times a month.

taking 5htp the next day helps get me back to normal.

Thats strange - 2ci and 2cb leave me happy for days afterwards.

--
"2C-B is not uniformly enjoyed. Only about half of those who have tried it report the favorable aspects I have described above. Many others found it made them quite uncomfortable in their bodies. I have known some that were so distressed that they don't care to try it again."
--
(Stolaroff, Thanatos to Eros , p. 59)
--
Cheers,
Cliff

--
> Thats strange - 2ci and 2cb leave me happy for
> days afterwards
--
It's strange to you that people's reactions to drugs vary?
--
Cheers,
Cliff

2c-B and alcohol: seems to be ok. It helps the effects taper off if you get tired and exhausted.

2c-B and MDMA: I don't know why this is such a popular combination. We had MDMA and then 2c-B. There wasn't anything worthwhile in the experience. Nothing you can take of theraputic value. It was mostly recreational with far too much confusion and disjointed thought to work on a insightful level. The post experience anxiety is also quite difficult to work with.

2CB + antibiotics

i have a friend on antibiotics who took some 2cb yesterday.
she was also inhaling alota nitrous that evening and smoking alota weed.

she said that a half an hour after she took the 2cb she inhaled some nitrous and puked the minute it touched her lungs.

its now the day after that and she's still puking.

what do u guys think?

a growin original8o

i think that psychedelics often cause nausea.

i also think that this is the best answer you will get to this question.

Sorry to interrupt, but who and how is 2cb prouced nowadays? I really thought 2cb was like a RC that went to class 1 as well?? No?

^^ never found that to be true.. lol

alcohol is what i drink when i want to come down off of 2cb. if im drunk and take it, it works fine. butif i drink along with the drug, it doesnn' work quite as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.