View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does feel like a horse bit your sinus, but its worth it, I'd say. With chemicals as rare as the 2c's, you save a lot by snorting it. And its not really -that- bad. Once the pain is gone, its gone You just have to deal with the feeling of fireants eating your sinus cavity for 5 minutes.
My vote: rail the shit! :D

RAIL IT :D
if 2c-b was a women i would shag her for all she had.
:D
if 2c-b was more available no doubt it would become one fo the most popular around.. love this stuff!!!

To minimize the pain associated with snorting 2cb or 2C-T-7, do a bump of K a few minutes prior to snorting other chem. K will effectively block some of the pain receptors and will wear off within 15 minutes, enough to prevent/subside a major part of the painful experience.

Well, if pure it would be a pure white powder. Maybe crystalline chunks, maybe fine powdery dust. If it has even a fraction of a percent impurity, it could be less than pure white.

Originally posted by tathra:

crystalized, it appears as a bunch of tiny, needle-like shards, with a small, yet beautiful, sparkle to them

Ok, this is close to what I have seen. I am just a little spooked lately because someone has been pushing meth off as molly in my area. I have never seen meth, but I would hope that what I was told was 2cb is actually 2cb.
And, unfortunately, the pictures of meth resemble very closely what I have seen as the 2cb
[ 19 September 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

All I can say is that meth sure doesn't *taste* like 2C-B. 2C-B also burns more when snorted.

2cb

what do you think is the best way to do this? By this I mean how much, what if anything should it be mixed with, etc.

thanks, I was actually just reading it. Its just genearlly easier to read through a bunch of stuff here, plus you get peoples responces to what other people say

The burn not so bad when railed, and lack of nauseau come-up(like 2ct's) makes it a fine method to ingest...
Hit's me really quick orally tho and at like 30mg is very ensconsing, IMO...

'the burn is not so bad'... omfg, you're crazy. 2cb burns worse than anything i've ever put up my nose. even after doing a line of cocaine, 2cb STILL burned (tho significantly less).
BUT it is definately a lot more intense and comes on MUCH quicker (5-10 minutes for me)
i've been thinking about tryin it IV, but i want to get information from somebody who's already tried it first.

I would drop it, its better IMO.... will last longer.... if youre so worried about the come up time, drop it earlier than you wouldve snorted it, simple :) but its up 2 u....

Originally posted by ntgn:
The burn not so bad when railed
WHAT?!?!? It's like being repeatedly headbutted in the face! Yeah, you get way more fucked up but I would never rail 2cb again. Taking it orally works great for me, I've taken doses from 10mg to 50mg this way with no nausea ever but I found 50mg to have one hell of a body load which made it un-enjoyable. My favourite dose is around 30mg oral which is (for me) really visual without an uncomfortable body load. As with all new drugs though, I'd recommend starting low and working up.
Craig

Just eat it. Don't mix it with anything, dose info is on Erowid.
As far as it being easier to read here...your best bet is to always start at Erowid, then ask questions if you have any after that. Be aware of information and advice you get on this board (and others) - I often find people have no idea what they are talking about and give bad advice.

Do not snort phenethylamines like 2C-B!!! They were meant to be consumed orally and really the trip is better that way. There is already a ton of infor on 2C-B already here. Try using the search function.

yeah, a few weeks ago I dosed a fairly small dose, and that didnt really hit me so I digured Id rail another... Worst decision ever, I got really high but Ive never had such a bad burn in my life

Hehe. I remember reading a report that compared snorting 2cb to "being kicked in the face by a psychedelic horse."
Its definitely not the best way to take it but I have tried snorting it. 2cb is so rare here I've only come across it once. I had to make the 2cb I had go further. If you've got access to a bunch of 2cb, go ahead and take it orally. But if you're supply is limited snorting it probably won't kill you.

after many years of waitng, i've finally found a good supply of 2cb in my neighbourhood.
i bought a couple to test them out a couple weeks ago. i was warned by several people who had tried them to only take a half, that they were two doses each. me and my friend each had a half.
several hours later, i was feeling slightly amphetamine-ish, but nothing really notable. after smoking a joint though, i felt quite pleasant, like a mild dose of e. watching a movie, there were VERY minor texture shifts on some things, but overall, the visuals were very dissapointing. i expected to get a lot more out of it.
my friend on the other hand, felt that the dose was more than enough. for the first while she said it was like mild e, but afterwards she told me that it kicked in a lot harder later, and she was having some very nice visuals and even some minor audio hallucinations.
now, she probably weighs less than 120lbs, and i weigh about 200, so ordinarily i'd chalk it up to the weight difference. but another friend who weighs a fair bit more than me and is more familiar with psychedelics felt that a half was more than enough, too.
the female friend parachuted hers after grinding it into a powder. i ate mine as a solid half-pill. the other friend, i'm not sure.
anyways, so i have this half 2cb pill in my drawer, mostly in fragments from a crappy pill cutter, and i'm really wondering if parachuting it will make any difference, or if i should try railing it. i know the pain is legendary, but still, some other friends tell me that it's worth it.
perhaps i'll pick up some nasal saline first, and try using it 10-15 minutes after railing and hopefully that will help soothe any pain.
so, opinions? should i rail it or do you think parachuting it will be more effective than the solid half-pill?

I snorted about 30mg of 2cb, the burn was not that bad IMO felt like it came on in about 30seconds heh.
after 5 mins i was walking around a party looking at trees which had major visual distortions..
bending/morphing and general fuzzyness of vision, and the feeling of wanting to jump out of my body and be free ..
my girlfriend sat in the car touching her face wondering if her eyes were open or not.
i've never taken 2cb orally .. i found that railing was excellent..
2cb is my favourite substance.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.