Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dose

I previously had a plastic scale, maximum load 2 g. Used to weight 25 mg ( in between last two traces ) then split in 2, 3 or 4, etc.

Not very accurate. Now I have a Jennings VS-20, accurate to 2 mg. Very nice and stable.

Both the MDMA and the 2C-B measured with this scale.

I remind you Shulgin has listed one 100 mg 2C-B experience. Intense but nice.

I attribute the fact I can take all this to my low sensitivity to the 2C-B. I would say a typical dose of 2C-B for me would be more like 25 mg. This ammount is more than enough for psychedelic effects, plenty of CEV's and else.

Indeed, what my friends experience at this level is much more than I do.

Have seen posts on the Erowid with similar reactions to mine at this dose ( usually a bit stronger, I would say ) and also some I though were too much at 16 mg level only, for instance. I tought initially, how could someone have OEV's and else like this with 16 mg of 2C-B.

I think what I posted explains that.

xw.

I happen to have a very high tolerance to 2C-B, the first time I took it was with three other people. All four of us took 18mg each, they were between ++ and +++, I was barely +. Since then I have worked my way up and found that 50mg for me is about the equivalent for their 18mg. This is from different batches from two different sources, attained over a year apart. I have the same high tolerance for 2CC and 2CI. Oddly, I'm quite susceptible to the MD compounds and all tryptamines tried so far. I think there is a big range between how susceptible people are to most of these compounds.

^^yeah I would say 100mg is when use turns to abuse.There is no need for those kind of doses.If anything it will potentiate negative effects and maybe even lead to a visit to the ER.Be safe guys:\

morninggloryseed said:
2C-B, along with 2C-C and 2C-D, are the only phenethylamines I'd feel comfortable taking to the 100+mg level. All three are very easy on the body, and do not feel in any way 'toxic.' I've had 2C-T-7 all the way up to 70mg, and it was WAY too much and felt very dangerous. Amazing experience, but I am very happy with the 30mg-60mg range.

I can definitely see me trying 2C-D at the 100mg level one day....short, easy on the body, and very introspective at the 20-40mg level. I bet it will be mind-blowing at higher levels.

Anywhere between 40-60mg oral 2C-C I can get body tremors. Though I have dosed 100mg (split by about an hour) and it was relatively smooth.
24mg of 2C-B has caused me to feel like I was having a seizure one time.

I would never take 2C-C above 60mg again. Never take 2C-D above 50mg. Never take 2C-B above 24mg. And even at those doses I'd prepare myself for an annoyingly quick heart-rate and some body tremors.

I am really surprised especially that you'd consider taking 2C-B at 100mg. I know my body would be in for a very rough ride indeed at that level....

And 2C-C does indeed have a bit of a bite.

BTW all 2C-x phenethylamines I've tried feel somewhat *toxic* to me. I don't get that feeling at all on LSD, mushrooms, DMT, Salvia, or even San Pedro.

My 2C-B experiences have all been fairly mild at around 18-25mg. One time I had intense nausea from this same amount, and other times no nausea at all. Mainly mild visual patterns with enhanced tactile sensations and music was quite intense. I am nearly 100% positive what I have had was 2C-B also.

My 2 cents. Recently, I turned 20 years of age and on this night we took several rolls (purple dvds, good, kind of speedy). While also doing several whipits, towards the end of the night me and a couple friends dosed up on some 2c-b,one snorted, me and orbital forest both ate a hefty oral dose. The whole night is sadly kind of a blur, but i recall the effects of the 2c-b coming up extremely fast and more intense than most of my other experiences with it (other than snorting ~60 mg in about 1.5 hours). It started off by bringing the rolling sensation back more intense than it was earlier in the night. Shortly afterwords very intense OEVs and CEVs and a little ego dissolution got the best of me and I don't really remember much after that.

This is really the first time with 2c-b that I really had any kind of profound psychedelic revelations, i'm still coming to grips with it, and the worst part is I really don't know what it was that got to me, but something did.

Cat Again said:
DMT smoked while on 2c-b didnt really lead to anything profound either. In fact i fell asleep shortly after smoking the DMT.

I quite often get this when I smoke DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. Shortly after the experience I feel so ready to just let everything go and sleep.

When I smoke DMT or 5-MeO-DMT while on something else, the DMT tends to sober me right up (well, after the initial whooosh'n'wham, obviously) - to the point that I hardly feel the MDMA or 2C any more that I am on and that should still be working.

all in all,2cb consumed right after or during the peak of an E experience is one of the most fantastic experiences a human can have. amazing visuals,incredible body high and beautiful tactile sensations. add some wippits into the mix and its definitely one of the best experiences out there.

I tried, I think 36mg of 2C-B, followed by 120mg of MDMA. Music was so powerful it verged on painful. Amazing experience...right up there with LSD and MDMA.

I'm really glad I'll soon have the opportunity to try this combination... but I've heard recommendations for taking the 2C-B first, and also for taking the MDMA first, and either way separating their ingestion times by about 2 hours. Is there a general concensus on which is better? For example, I know that with LSD and MDMA, the order matters significantly.

I've done numerous 2Cs after taking MDMA...2C-I and 2C-T-7 in particular. The effects were amazing, but nothing life-altering.

My preferred method is to take the 2C-B (or whatever) and take the MDMA later so that the peaks coincide. For LSD, I take the MDMA an hour later. With 2C--B, the MDMA comes in about 1/2 hour later.

Taking the MDMA second, so the peaks coincide, is what I like best.

Last edited:
taking the 2cb after the 3rd pill i had consumed in the night proved to be quite effective,it blended in with the roll very well,increasing the body high to a previously unfelt degree in my history of taking E(coming up on 5 years)

Last edited:
2CB and comparable effects to 2CI and vice versa.

Ok I have searched and i'm not satisfied with the current information on this comparison as all the threads go off topic before enough people experienced with both can post something meaniful. Also it seems most people who post have very little experience with 2CB and most all post about 2CI as its so much more available.

My experience with the two has shown me that they are quite similar but 2CB is more visual candy than anything with good vibes and a great body buzz comparable to MDA, whereas 2CI is more of an introspective tool with alot of visuals but they are very simple pattern visuals that are'nt all that inpressive. The two feel different in the body but besides introspection the two are very clear headed in the same way.

I like the visuals from 2CB better but the drug is mostly for the same thing MDMA is, pure fun! 2CI although visual is just kinda boring in the visual sense but it has more of a "use" than 2CB as some of my best thinking is done with 2CI. The body buzz is far better with 2CB and has a great euphoria and empathy to it, very similar to MDA for me. 2CI is rather benign in the body for me besides that "trippy" feeling and some pleasant sensations here and there.

The headspace on both is what is most similar to both but even then there are quite a few differences, also 2CB has a more positive push than 2CI as the latter is actually quite nuetral. Overall 2CB is far better except it has no psychedelic use outside of introduction to the psychedelic headspace as it is far gently then most other psychedelics especially the tryptamines or ergolines.

Actually I compare 2CB to MDA in some effects but nowhere to I say it is close to either MDA or MDMA as the reference to MDMA was only in the way I use 2CB as a recreation chemical as I do with MDMA but yes 2CB is totally different than your MDxx substances although 2CB is closer to MDA than it is MDMA.

Not to post a million times but 2CB does have a headspace to some degree, a very clear headed one but one none the less, if 2CB were to only effect the mind I would still most definately notice a difference from normal. 2CB is so mild though which is why I recommended it for introduction to psychedelics cause the head space is the most frightning thing I feel about psychedelics and then the visuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.