Not open for further replies.
spursheatfinals.jpg

Spurs bandwagon must be a 4 door

so many people in and out of that thing

just like last year when everyone thought they were gonna beat OKC

"waahhh they're too boring"

*up 2-0 on grizzlies*

"fuck the Heat!!!11!! spurs play real bbasketball1!!"

I don't even see how people get the idea that the Spurs are boring they have been one of the top offences in the league the last few years. It is funny though how people go from Bulls fans to Pacers fans to Spurs fans in a matter of weeks. I'm definately an unaplogetic Heat nuthugger but really I just like to watch good basketball without any real rooting interest if Miami isn't involved.

lol what?

Why would anyone want the Heat to win the finals again? Just because you want the Heat to lose doesn't mean you're a Spurs fan

I don't see your logic at all

Nigga you've been rooting for any team that comes up against the Heat these playoffs regardless of their quality of play. You aren't a basketball fan you're just a Heat hater. To address your other stupid question; Why wouldn't you want the Heat to win again? They are clearly the best team in basketball with the best player in the league as their star. If one was a fan of the game they would want to see the best team play and the best player add to his legacy. I see you harping on Kobes rings and career without complaining that they won back to back to back. I'm a true basketball fan and I know the Heat are the better team in all aspects. I barely have to worry about these finals cuz.

lol what?

Why would anyone want the Heat to win the finals again? Just because you want the Heat to lose doesn't mean you're a Spurs fan

I don't see your logic at all

Fucking lol
Youz a dumb nigga, Arci boy

Nigga you've been rooting for any team that comes up against the Heat these playoffs regardless of their quality of play. You aren't a basketball fan you're just a Heat hater. To address your other stupid question; Why wouldn't you want the Heat to win again? They are clearly the best team in basketball with the best player in the league as their star. If one was a fan of the game they would want to see the best team play and the best player add to his legacy. I see you harping on Kobes rings and career without complaining that they won back to back to back. I'm a true basketball fan and I know the Heat are the better team in all aspects. I barely have to worry about these finals cuz.

lol damn typical heat fan.. no really this is pretty hilarious

Nigga you've been rooting for any team that comes up against the Heat these playoffs regardless of their quality of play.

Yeah i thought i made it pretty clear I don't like Lebron, or the Heat.

You aren't a basketball fan you're just a Heat hater.
lolol
says the Miami Heat fan from KC

To address your other stupid question; Why wouldn't you want the Heat to win again?

Ummm... because they won last year, and they aren't my favorite team. How don't you understand this already that I hate the Miami Heat.. are you really that dumb?

If one was a fan of the game they would want to see the best team play and the best player add to his legacy.

Says who..? You? lol you have to be fucking kidding me. where do you come up with this shit?
oh and btw what about the Spurs "legacy" as you like to call it.. Spurs winning the championship this year would be a way bigger deal in NBA history then if the Miami Heat won it.

I'm a true basketball fan

lol ok expert.
coming from the Miami Heat fan that lives in KC that statement sure has a lot of credibility

and don't call me "nigga", please

Dumb nigga Arci be dumb. So what if marijuanster and I are from KC? That actually makes us more objective since we haven't had a team since the kings left and moved.
LBJ is the best player on the face of the planet, how can you be suh a player hater? I don't see why you can hat one I the nicest, talented, and most philanthropic men in the world. He is he most spectacular player of this generation; and arguably of the entire history of the game. You have to be such a baller to go to tue finals 3 years in a row. Learn some respect child. You are just a bandwagon hater, you're too young to even remember what lebron was like before the decision. A yea or two sample size at best.

Spurs legacy? Lol please, all of those championships were in down years in the NBA and against very weak teams. The spurs don't have nearly the amount of potential talent or legacy. That includes playing 5 on 1 when he was basically still a kid. God damn, you are ignorant.

Quit spouting shit about KC nigga, what does it have to do with anything Michigan boy?

lolol where you at boys??

Cause your defense just got fucking lit up. This is so awesome to watch

crowd is going nuts

Just broke an NBA record. that's fifteen 3-pointers now in a finals game

what an amazing performance

What are you gonna do when the opponent shoots 15 beyond the arc?
They are playing horrible, I tip my cap to the spurs, it's an amazing performance and I will give them their respect. Green and Neil can't miss, what kind of defensive scheme can you draw up to neutralize that?
At least real recognize real bro, spurs are an amazing team.

^Just that kinda game, I'm sure Spoelstra will make the right adjustments. Game 4 tonight get ready for a war folks. LeBron will go OFF!

Lebron needs to rebound. Kawai Leonard shouldn't look like Bill Russel under the Spurs' basket.

This is the 2nd or 3rd straight series where nobody from Miami jumps for the ball.

^ I agree. If Leonard continues to get 10+ rebounds a game the Miami Heat are in big trouble.

You guys know I hate the Heat... but I will say this

That Game 3 loss was probably the most important game of Spoelstra's coaching career. I believe he was at a point where he thought a blowout like that was impossible, especially in the finals. I think it was a good lesson for him to not take any team/game for granted.

I don't see Miami getting blown out like that(almost 40pts) ever again, at least not in this series.

Still hoping the spurs win though :)
Im expecting a close game tonight... my prediction is 94-89 Spurs win tonight

Last edited:
Lebron needs to rebound. Kawai Leonard shouldn't look like Bill Russel under the Spurs' basket.

This is the 2nd or 3rd straight series where nobody from Miami jumps for the ball.

LeBron has been avg. double didgit rebounds. Bosh and Haslem need to crash the offensive boards, the Spurs aren't a big team. It's rediculous how many of those bricks were going up in game 3 and there would be 4 Spurs in the paint and no one from the Heat in the picture. It would also be nice to see a little bit of old flash.

I agree Arci. You know who I'm picking ;)

I can't believe we haven't talked about Mike Miller yet.

Dude has been shooting lights out the whole series, gotta give him some credit. I'd say he's been the most reliable player on the Heat roster right besides Lebron.. then Chalmers after Miller.

Last edited:
Miller hass been HUGE this series and not just his shooting. Him and Cole(even though i like chalmers better)are 2 of the only players on the heat that I havent been consistently pissed off at from an effort standpoint. He still needs to pick up his perimeter switches though, thats a lot of how Neil and Greene were getting those shots( that and the Spurs are an incredible perimeter team). Still him and Cole always hustle and it makes a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.