PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[4-AcO-DMT Subthread] Combinations

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew

Welcome to the 4-AcO-DMT Combination Thread

Links:

Seems like the old combination subthread magically disappeared off the face of the earth, the link is now invalid and I can't find it in the search engine. So viola, a new one :)

4-ACO-DMT + MXE = Visuals candy, but more confusing and fucked up. Max dosage 40mg MXE. <3

4-ACO-DMT + 4-HO-MET = The only truly evil combo ever tried - felt absolute rage to the point of considering selfharm, sensing presence of devil, and later of angels, and death cat. :X 8(

4-ACO-DMT + 4-ACO-MIPT = Paranoia combo, but music sounded amazing. :|

I must say that Psilacetin alone is probably the most euphoric & positive psychedelic tried until now.

First time I tried Ketamine was with 4-AcO-DMT (It was also my first time with 4-AcO-DMT). It was definitely wonderful, as Ketamine always is with psychs (from my now more extensive ketamine experience). I found it made it very visual, and maybe confusing (I was also in a confusing place--in a dorm with a bunch of half-naked rolling people rubbing against each other on the floor and a couple tripping people doing k/nitrous), but that could've been the fact that it was my first time with Ketamine. I also topped it off with some Nitrous which just amplified the k and made it even more visual and very euphoric. This wasn't very descriptive I guess, but it didn't seem anything particularly different than the experiences I've now had with k/seratonergic psych or seratonergic psych/nitrous.

4-AcO-DMT + 4-MeO-PCP (there may have been some 2c-e involved as well) - Emotional aspect of the tryptamine, and general trippiness muddled the dissociative high. It was alright though.

4-aco-dmt + GBL - The G annihilated any anxiety and negative feelings and made things very awesome, problem was urge to redose when it started wearing off led me to carping out.

4-aco-dmt + jwh-073 - Very trippy and visually stunning (was during daytime outside), not much in way of visuals but colors seemed out of this world and everything had a slightly bent look like I was in some snow globe or something.

I like adding 4-aco-dmt to the tail end of acid, 2C-E, and I would imagine a lot of other psychedelics would work good with this. I find snorting 20 mgs gives a nice cushy blast of psychedelia, with hardly any body load. Mixes great every time i've done it.

I tried this recently with 1 hit of acid, and then 20 mgs of 4-aco-dmt at the tail end of it, snorted. Effects were as above, and a noted increase in introspective thinking was noticed, and I actually had a difficult but good night, I got lot of good personal work done, and even manifested that work into actions the next day.

4-ACO-DMT + 2C-B + MXE + 6APB = The keys to deepest emotional opening, and self-awareness. Trip report soon <3

4-AcO-DMT and MXE goes well together as long as the MXE dose is kept low enough IME. 25 mg 4-AcO-DMT and 30-40 mg MXE is a perfect combination for me. 4-AcO-DMT is a quite sedating compound and I love it's almost opiate-like feeling. Too much MXE will add too much stimulation which does not go together with the soft and mellow feeling of 4-AcO-DMT.

Hello, i have been thinking about the combo of mdma and 4-aco-dmt. can anyone give me some of their views of this combination? thanks

^that combo is very great. While never doing the exact thing i have done 4-aco-dmt with 6-apb (15mg and 125mg) and also MDMA + Mushrooms (200mg, 2g) There is great synergy to it. Dial down your average dose on each for sure.

I'm thinking of combining 4-aco-dmt and DOC sometime in the near future. Anyone ever done this or anything like it? I figure I'll add the 4-aco in at about +5:00. Should make for an amazing experience.

I like adding 4-aco-dmt to the tail end of acid, 2C-E, and I would imagine a lot of other psychedelics would work good with this. I find snorting 20 mgs gives a nice cushy blast of psychedelia, with hardly any body load. Mixes great every time i've done it.

I tried this recently with 1 hit of acid, and then 20 mgs of 4-aco-dmt at the tail end of it, snorted. Effects were as above, and a noted increase in introspective thinking was noticed, and I actually had a difficult but good night, I got lot of good personal work done, and even manifested that work into actions the next day.

i went camping with like 8 friends this past weekend and all but one of us tripped. 6 of us started with one potent hit of L, and one with 37 mg 4-aco-dmt fum. at about T+9 hr two of us that had dosed L, took ~30 mg 4-aco-dmt each. we had both been drinking beer at the least, maybe a little rum. and smoking plenty of cannabis.

my friend started to feel nauseous. i recommended that he try to stay still. as he walked inside the cabin, he lost consciousness, collapsed on the floor, and had a mini-seizure for about 30 seconds. (7 full body constrictions, apparently over 30 is dangerous)

i've since heard about similar things happening on mushrooms, especially with combination of alcohol.

just wondering if anyone has had anything like this occur, and try to warn people: you probably shouldn't mix 4aces with alcohol

seemed like a drop in blood pressure of maybe low blood sugar

my other friend who isn't really cut out for tripping took 20-25 mg after drinking as well. he quickly spiraled into a bad trip and asked to be put to bed.

other than those two set backs, i mostly enjoyed the combo myself. dunno if i will repeat it though. if i do, it will be without alcohol for sure. and probably dose 4aces ~3 hours after the L, not 9, and maybe only 25 mg or so instead of 32

4-AcO-DMT and MXE goes well together as long as the MXE dose is kept low enough IME. 25 mg 4-AcO-DMT and 30-40 mg MXE is a perfect combination for me. 4-AcO-DMT is a quite sedating compound and I love it's almost opiate-like feeling. Too much MXE will add too much stimulation which does not go together with the soft and mellow feeling of 4-AcO-DMT.

Totally agree with this.

Depending on the strength of your MXE and your tolerance, I might even suggest using a bit less. 20mg of good MXE put a nice amount of stimulation into my 4-aco-dmt experience and got me from lying down listening to quiet music, to up and jumping around listening to metal.

The first half of the trip (before MXE) was very good and mellow, while the second half was super-charged and all-round excellent fun.

Has anyone combined 4-AcO-DMT + 6-APB (without anything else)? I've heard good things about 4-AcO-DMT + MDMA as would be expected, and finding 6-APB very similar to MDMA but with a duration more closely matching that of 4-AcO-DMT I think it might even produce a better mix, so if anyone has any experience I'd love to hear about it :)

I'm curious, I wonder how 4-Aco-DMT + 2C-P would work out. I will be getting 20mg of 4-Aco-DMT and 10mg of 2C-P soon from a friend (yes this friend has a mg scale) and I was considering possibly trying both at the same time since I have done 2C-P before but at the same time I haven't done 4-Aco-DMT before and I kind of want to do that by its self first. Opinions?

Do it by itself first. I would never consider trying a psychedelic for the first time while under the influence of another psychedelic (combos are things to plan out ahead when you are well familiar with all potential constituents).

Do it by itself first. I would never consider trying a psychedelic for the first time while under the influence of another psychedelic (combos are things to plan out ahead when you are well familiar with all potential constituents).
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I am also wondering if anyone has any experience with that particular combo, I haven't seen anything on it.

I've been using 10mg doses of 4-aco-dmt along with super sub-threshold doses of 25i-nbome (50 mcg, yes less than 100mcg)...for amazing trips...very similar to low doses of acid (100ug)....music sounds incredible, so good in fact that I spend hours of each trip just listening to new music, it is very mystical, euphoric, mind-manifesting, jeweled dmt-like visuals, incredibly colorful and emotional, i enjoy 450mg of mescaline all by itself once a month, but take these mini-4-aco-dmt combined with 25i trips at different time of the month to enjoy music for many hours, things become "new and exciting" just like with acid or dmt, A+ experience, top notch.

I took 10mg of 4-aco-dmt along with 50mcg (yes, that is only 50 mcg of 25i) and 25i-nbome...and it does indeed rock at these dosages...it is quite a remarkable trip at this dosage...the 50mcg of 25i-nbome is "just enough" to "light up" the 4-aco-dmt workspace....serotonin firing is still shut down by the 4-aco-dmt (which is what we want)..the intensity of all the colors is quite intense....my favorite thing to do on this combination is just listen to music for hours on end....really very nice indeed. I save 450mg of mescaline for a real deep trip once a month, but this combination is like a small "mini-trip" i can take on a day off inbetween....it is really quite close to acid in all it's effects...i've always thought the visual 5-ht2a agonism of 4-aco-dmt has been quite low, but it can be corrected with just the teeniest tiny dose of 25i-nbome (and this was not a typo, that is 50mcg of 25i, which is less than 100mcg of 25i-nbome!)...this is quite a perfect trip in and of itself....100% mind manifesting, the 25i-nbome adds a euphoric edge, visual intensification, human psychological insight, emotional connectod-ness....there is absolutely no vasoconstriction felt anwhere with this minute dose of 25i-nbome added....the heart or pulse rate could be felt picking up for about 5 minutes when the 25i kicked in at about 45 minutes after laying it down on the tongue...but even this slight pulse elevation quickly died down in no time. Remarkable combination at this dose....reminds me so very much of a 100ug acid dose, these 2 RC's when combined correctly, is truly out of this world mystical mind-manifesting glory.

a warning to be careful to not allow the 25i-nbome to be very high or else vasoconstriction might could set in to some degree...I had better explain the importance of the 4-aco-dmt to remain a good dosage and why i believe the 25i dosage should be extremely light...

Mixing in only 50mcg of 25i-nbome with the 10mg of 4-aco-dmt allows the 4-aco-dmt to be the star of the show, the 5-ht2A agonism from the 25i-nbome is never allowed to "overpower" the more important 5-ht1a, 5-ht1e, 5-ht1d, 5-ht7, 5-ht6, receptor agonism provided by the 4-aco-dmt. this allows "serotonin firing" to still be shut down by the 4-aco-dmt, which in turn allows the 4-aco-dmt molecule to act as a replacement for serotonin, LSD and mescaline also shut down serotonin firing....this happens because they too only allow 5-ht2a agonism to remain very low on the scale of receptor agonism, allowing 5-ht7, 5-ht6, 5-ht1a, d, e, etc. to remain the star of the show, this is needed for a spiritual mystical experience...these 7, 6, and 1 receptors make up over 80% of the brain's receptors, and they shouldn't be overpowered by 5-ht2a agonism (from the 25i-nbome) or else you end up with trips given by synthetics like 2c-e, DOI, DOC, DOM, 2c-i, etc. etc.

these natural psychedelics including the semi-synthetic LSD are precise molecular keys which all hit the more important 5-ht1a, e, and 7, 6 receptors with greater force than 5-ht2a...whereas if you study the synthetics made by man they all allow 5-ht2a to overpower everthing else, which gives visual psychedelics with little to no spiritual meaning, and meaning-less visuals, ridiculous or empty types of mental states with no spiritual significance, no archaic or meaningful visuals, etc. What I am doing with the 25i-nbome is allowing the 5-ht2a to rise only so very slightly so that it does not overpower the other important receptors that 4-aco-dmt hits, similar to LSD which allows 5-ht2a agonism to be only "8th in line" behind other more important brain receptors which make up most of the brain. I've studied Ray's receptor project data for several months, it all makes sense when you compare the classic psychedelics to the synthetics.

The tiny amount of 25i-nbome that I used only "lit up" the 4-aco-dmt workspace similar to how LSD does the same with all the other receptors before it in strength. It is a remarkable experience very similar to acid in effects, so similar in that it is mystical, brightly lit work space, euphoric, very spiritual, completely able to move around and not be sedated by the 4-aco-dmt, very emotional and colorful, with meaningful visuals and thoughts, 100% mind-manifesting. If the 25i-nbome becomes too high however (above 100ug or so)...then the quality of the trip dramatically deteriorates as the 25i-nbome 5-ht2a agonism overpowers the importance of the 4-aco-dmt...becoming nothing more than a synthetic poor quality trip.

In other words, what I'm trying to say is that 10mg 4-aco-dmt plus 300ug of 25i-nbome sucked (since the 25i overpowered the 4-aco-dmt) while 10mg 4-aco-dmt plus 50mcg of 25i-nbome is phenomenal, very much like acid in it's effects, things seem new and exciting (especially music) and exploring...along with the super enhanced colors, euphoric emotions, dmt jeweled like visuals, humor appreciation, etc.

Mescaline and acid are still King, but I'll tell you, this 4-aco-dmt plus micro super sub-threshold amount of 25i-nbome is very incredible, and right on the heels of acid.

2C-C and 4-AcO-DMT in that order was a fantastically visual and friendly combination.

My field of vision seemed to be viewed through a liquid that moved in waves therefore distorting what I saw.

2C-C and 4-AcO-DMT in that order was a fantastically visual and friendly combination.

My field of vision seemed to be viewed through a liquid that moved in waves therefore distorting what I saw.

Tunnelfission, what was your dose of each substance?