11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ But surely even filtering through a leaf is still less wasteful than sniffing dope, right? I mean, there's nothing in this world more wasteful than sniffing dope!

Why, just the other day I was blowing down a line of dope and thought, "why bother?" I stopped sniffing mid-line, and just flushed the rest of the dope down the toilet.

Hey, are we allowed to post pictures of stamps? I mean I'm all confused on what is allowed and what's not.... I just got two different kinds.. Funny names lol. Sorry I'm acting like a noob but I'm really not sure... Some of you say stamp talk is allowed lightly but I don't know what's past the lightly stage. Can I say names if I can't post stamp?

Ya you can. Just don't try and make it a stamp discussion. Other users post pics and say what they have which is fine.

Ya you can. Just don't try and make it a stamp discussion. Other users post pics and say what they have which is fine.

Lol, okay sorry I was high a bit earlier... I still didn't get around to trying these yet. I only took a picture of one each though... My friend got some from one dealer and others from this other dude. Haha the guy who hit her up the other day was like, "Don't worry ma I got chu, I go hard in the paint." Lmfao when she told me it I died...but she says the dope is really good... Ill have to see for myself but I'm going out with my mom and I'm not going doped up.

The ones called hangover and the others painful..

I never did these stamps before though so I shall see later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's what I said lol... Well hey I'm still going to do some. She (my friend) said it was really good. She also gave me these for free and the few other ones I have. I guess she felt like she owed me for getting certain people and what not for her... And she works at a hospital and makes a lot of money so that's also probably why it was no big deal lol

Painful sounds like my new stamp i just got called "Man Down"..... Where did you get those that it comes in a baggie? I was under the impression its a Delaware thing

i had bag's that said "bad dope" but they ended up being fire.`

The worse the name the better the dope.... and the cooler sounding the name of a slip the shitter it is...... Meh

Painful sounds like my new stamp i just got called "Man Down"..... Where did you get those that it comes in a baggie? I was under the impression its a Delaware thing
My friend picked them up for me... I didn't go on the run this time but she always goes to north philly. I'm not sure if she was or wasn't in Kensington. They were both gotten in the same area though.

The ones called hangover and the others painful...
NSFW:
000066.jpg

I never did these stamps before though so I shall see later...

I always found it interesting how some Philly bags are folded into more of a square than a rectangle. Like how that Hang Over stamp is shaped, you never see that type of folding in NY. I've gotten only one bag that was folded like that, and double sealed in plastic, but heat sealed instead of zip lock. I think stamps in Delaware are sometimes square too, but they are probably from Philly given their close proximity to one another.

Bags comes in two sizes here in NJ: 1 inch & half....And 1 Inch & Quarter but they all are an rectangle size no squares,heat seal or ziplock baggies..... They almost all come taped shut some are taped and glued shut....

I've never come across bags in ziplock baggies before, ever; and all the dope that we get here comes from NY/NJ.

I have, however, come across the square bags before. I actually prefer them to the rectangle ones, aesthetically-speaking, but quality-wise... well, I have never come across a fat, high-quality square bag before. They're always ridiculously, unbelievably small... so small that I rage whenever I take a chance on a new connect and I see that they're the square bags. Fucking pisses me off...

They're just cuter-looking. What can I say? lol

But of course at the end of the day all that matters is whether or not the dope is any good...

Maybe the dealers should invest more into marketing beyond naming the stamps. I can picture a meeting with one dealer pitching a new stamp design with the emphasis on packaging. Pretty soon you'll get calls asking if you have a minute to take a quick survey

Maybe the dealers should invest more into marketing beyond naming the stamps. I can picture a meeting with one dealer pitching a new stamp design with the emphasis on packaging. Pretty soon you'll get calls asking if you have a minute to take a quick survey

coupon for a free sample after survey?

packaging is important i believe. if its just a bag, it is prob from a small crew and can be fucked with by the corner boys. here in chicago, the good bags are usually stapled if a bag or taped, and taped if they are foils. i have never got a bad bag that was taped or stapled. of course there is always exceptions to the rule though.

and i turn 21 in 1 and a half hours!!!!

and what ever happend to Davis??

Last edited:
I Just got some fire dope from my regular guy. It's probably the best shit he's had in months. I bought 5 of them. I Just banged three about 30 minutes ago and I'm high as a kite. Nice un-cut raw shit... The bags were a little small but I'd rather them be small and fire than fat and whack. He says that he got a bunch shipped up from Puerto Rico. I only did three and I'm ripped. I usually can do about 6 at a time. Shit.... Now I got 2 left for the morning!! WINNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.