11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dub...remember what i told you a long time ago about hoin out there?

i told you id be out there anytime

i wanna learn the business so when illinois finally allows it..ill be the first one in line to open a dispensary

i swear to god 2-3 of one of these no prices dollar bags here in Orlando is close to what one of a no prices dollar bag is in the chi

Last edited by a moderator:
please don't quote posts that break the rules. No prices

man that sucks bro..im still goin therw the same people, and they still got that fuckin fire..the shit from last week OMG top 5 pf their best batches

whats been good with you though homie? have you been back up here since? you still got that bed and tv? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
naw i aint been back up to the chi since doin that time, i was posted in kansas city for a few months last year wit my ex-gf tho... ima try to slide on through this summer sometime... i'm sure everything's still in my storage... not sure what my fam did with everything from my crib after i got locked up. when i do come back tho we gon go to planet-nod for sure.

aww no shit man? thast sucks but hey its your choice

how long you been doin that? and howcome?

imma takea guess and say its cause the dope is shitty.. and im suprisecd you found dope considering mostp eople from down there used to claim they couldnt nd it was all pills..but now thats pills are harder to get im sure its comin around...do you gotta go to the hood to cop it?

here some shit you might remember

blown away- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbhfhGZb4RE
rap hard rock harder- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwzaVLOI4vw&feature=related

uhhh cause snorting it is a waste, you get no rush, you waste most of it and you need to much to even feel it.

the dope aint shitty, some of it is pretty good but it's hit and miss and if your not buying grams the bags are small.

well yeah pills are plentiful around here but so is dope if you know where to look for it. we get dilaudids roxys oxys and everything down here a little coca+roxy+dope= fire high :D

and lol.. da fuck is the hood in florida?

yeah, i be listening to that mix tape every now n then.

Last edited:
I'm so excited, my friend went to philly the other day and she was seeing her dude in prison. Anyways I guess she ended up in north philly because she was like I need to get dope. She told me she wasn't going to do that shit but yeah she ended up doing lines of dope in a crackhouse.... Met this dude who deals and he gave her his number and now she's on her way to get bags right now. I'm not sure how many she's getting me but I'm pretty excited. I'm happy I didn't have to go down cause I'm still feeling like shit from yesterday. I'm just surprised (okay really I'm not) she's doing this because a few days ago she told me she was just going to lay low.... And wasn't sure if she was going to do dope. (Hahaha yeah fucking right).

Ill see everyone in 9 months. Stay hood NASADD
Good luck, you will be missed. I'm sure all will be okay. I know you will come out a changed person but I hope its for the better. Just do good and everything else shall fall into place.

*claps slowly*

Tell us all about making the switch from sniffing five bags to shooting five bags.

you really want to know? well i was bored one day walking around the trail and i saw a pool of blood on the floor,i looked around and god behold there was a needle laying in the pool of blood, so i thought this of course must be my lucky day. i went behind the first building i could find dropped my pants down and pulled out my dick to find the biggest vein... after sucking up some of the rain water on the cement and shooting it back into my spoon to mix the dope with i decided to bang it into the big vein on my penis.....

you really want to know? well i was bored one day walking around the trail and i saw a pool of blood on the floor,i looked around and god behold there was a needle laying in the pool of blood, so i thought this of course must be my lucky day. i went behind the first building i could find dropped my pants down and pulled out my dick to find the biggest vein... after sucking up some of the rain water on the cement and shooting it back into my spoon to mix the dope with i decided to bang it into the big vein on my penis.....

LOL! And not a drop was wasted, am I right? ;)

Besides all the stuff that got wasted when i tried to suck it up through a leaf instead of a cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.