Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

snafu

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/608657-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Bsiren-s-last-time

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. Whena Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

I would kill to trip in the garden that Alex always talks about in his trip reports

hey puddle

Would someone please teach me how to do NSFW tags ive never done them?

NSFW:
Special K :D...

A diet high in tryptophan-containing proteins can increase the amount of 5-htp in your brain, and thus help your brain build serotonin more quickly.
http://dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-slideshow

also,
1990 a study showed that if you destroy all of the rat's dopamine terminals before giving them MDMA (thus eliminating all their dopamine), they sustain no serotonin axon loss (Schmidt et al.). Furthermore, in the same year they also discovered that if you give the rats L-DOPA, a dopamine precursor, they sustain more neurotoxic damage when given MDMA.

Last edited:
im gonna go up to the dam and buy some shrooms today lol.

Nice man. I basically lost my acid connects... Never have a good opportunity to trip always gotta deal with parents or some shit >_<

Ow yeah piracetam just arived, anyone suggest a good attack dose? like 4 grams or sumtin? XD

iWE DONT NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN

stalking%20website.jpg

stalking.jpg

Stalking_Awareness_Medium.jpg

new title is meh/sucks imo.

O nice. :) lol Maybe ur friend should get a hint :) thats terrible and super creepy.

Thanks for letting me in on it. lol <3

I was getting raped with visuals last night. Literally then entire world had a layer of scaley/hexagonal patterns over it, similar to this:
NSFW:
HexagonalGrid_700.gif

Two friends joined me on this trip, they both spin poi and when they spun the tracers were literally everywhere. My backyard has a view of the whole city, my mind started forming triangles from the lights (as if playing connect the dots) and they were all shifting to the left as if this pattern was on a conveyer belt:
NSFW:
stock-vector-retro-rhythmic-triangle-pattern-33243088.jpg

Gloving was intense! Creativity definately went up, by the end of the show I gave my friends we were all surrounded by tracers and we had to sit there until all of them went away because we were so overwhelmed. There was a lot of introspection going on for me personally. A crazy sense of telepathy/subliminal though communication was going on as well. For example, when it came to deciding when to go outside for a bowl/cigarette, we never even said anything to each other, we just went outside and proceeded to smoke.

Was still having visuals and some euphoria 8.5 hours after dosing (last time I looked at the clock), but it wasnt as "in your face" as a few hours previous. Very nice, smooth come down into sleep while getting lost into the endless CEVs. Oh yeah, Ill also add that my eyes were closed for probably 30-40% of the whole experience. Friends also really enjoyed the CEVs as well.

Now I can see why Ive heard so many good things about this chemical. 25i-NBOMe is definately A+++ stuff and a new favorite =D

Last edited:
It might be placebo but piracetam really seems to be working. Took about 4-5 GR, feel very calm, yet senses seem to be sharper, feel more aware of my surroundings, and the calmness is just... great. It even lowers my usual anxiety quite a bit! (just smoked some weed).

Status
Not open for further replies.