Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&10360202 said:
you dont get it lololol.
its a bit of what you could maybe call an inside joke?
related to a certain individual i know of who stalks a girl i know, from across the country, and apparently her saying no doesn't mean anything, nor does her having someone elses penar in her mouth.

And your being a passive agressive bitch by posting about it on bluelight and hoping that he will read it... why?

Sounds like some dope shit tweaky, I love me some geometric patterns

funny, i smoked more then usual and still none of the anxiety, and im actually clearheaded. gonna take some more of dat piracetam!

And your being a passive agressive bitch by posting about it on bluelight and hoping that he will care... why?
Fixed that for you.
Sounds like some dope shit tweaky, I love me some geometric patterns
It was awesome. My 2 friends that joined me on that experience said they prefer 25i to L, I can see why but they havent seen LSDs true potential yet. I love being a guiding hand into the world of psychedelics =D

lolololol folley, lol is all.
Oh yeah, because i can really do much else about it when the dig is in CA (or it might be arizona, idk) and i'm in PA.
gangsta gangsta yo, gtfo and go eat more fake X and "thizz" and "jig" and all that other stupid wigger bs
thanks on the fix tweak. i'm sure its been read lolololol.
hint:stalker has a blog entry.

Thats gotta be the best post Ive ever seen.

NBOMe is probably the mos interesting psych to me now, it seems to have all the good qualities of LSD. Wish the dose wasnt so low though, its really a bitch to have to go through the whole liquid measurement thing

lol

says the guy who listens to Waka Flocka

I wont be lowering myself to your level llama, but please, keep on trolling!

dog, hard in the paint is funny to listen to, and htats it, you think i listen to THAT garbage, when i do listen to raps?
cracka please.
shit liek this is the kind of rap that i actaully liek if i haz to listen ot rapz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKmxqd4ky-o
hardcore, rugged raw, east coast yo.

ey dog ey
"Bought my momma a car, spent the rest on.....PCP"
33autef.jpg

i wanna try "dat tical" kinda now just to have done it.
same reason i'mma get around to dat heron eventually, if the dig can hook up dat glass, then i'm def getting a bag or two cause that same dig can for sure hook up the diesel.

wot
oh shit tweak you gotta check that link.
its micky finn, you betta rekognize

filosoraptor: If 2 girls one cup, why not 2 cups one girl?

because when a girl has 2 D cups you stick your face in and motorboat that shit

philosoraptor stike 2: if marsh has an earthquake, is it a marshquake?

Status
Not open for further replies.