• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How I quit drugs and what I do to stay off.

Update from before... dunno if anyone checks this thread anymore. I have around 61 days clean right now, no alcohol or cigarettes even! I'm currently living at a rehab but visiting home for a day. I feel more clear headed and happier, hoping to achieve some goals now. My real test will be staying sober out of rehab! Anyone else sober out there on blue light?

Wow, great first post. :) I thought your comments about television insightful. In my own childhood I used video games and not TV as my escape, but it was my first addiction. Eventually I was exposed to drugs and that became my new addiction.

I finally got off opiates recently after 10 years, 6 weeks ago, and many quitting/relapse loops (so many). This time I am working out 5 days a week and eating well, and I will never not do that again, the difference is so tremendous, especially the exercise.

Also I took ibogaine to end my addiction which is certainly a factor. But its main effect was to instill in me the importance of living the way I should, physically and emotionally. It's so important that we do this, emotionally just as much as physically. A lot of people live very unfulfilled lives because they are not properly expressing themselves. That's been a big lesson to me.

Update from before... dunno if anyone checks this thread anymore. I have around 61 days clean right now, no alcohol or cigarettes even! I'm currently living at a rehab but visiting home for a day. I feel more clear headed and happier, hoping to achieve some goals now. My real test will be staying sober out of rehab! Anyone else sober out there on blue light?

Finished!! Man I missed you! I am so proud of you that you finally decided to quit. It will be better from then on hun goodluck.

Thanks maya , i havent talked to you in a long time. Thanks for all your support in the past. I hope all is well with you.