• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice man, enjoy it i really miss the early ketamine days...
The euphoria of ketamine don't quite grip me anymore

=/

what dosage would you recommend I'm not going for a full blown k-hole the first time lol

if you got scales thats cool, 120mg would be a strong dose for you, setting is more important than dose i recon, you will be with friends you say, it will be enjoyable.

My first time properly doing ketamine i did 3 lines... i didnt understand why i was out of my body either, i didnt have a clue what ketamine did lol

just start with bumps first.
Give them a chance to kick in as well, have a bit of euphoric/stimulant/wonky fun on the small bumps first. (30mg? - 50mg?)

then when you's want to go a bit further just do a line perhaps (credit card length)

What country do you live in dezz?

lucky gitttt
you get the best weed then lol
i love weed, its good but im not sure if i want to get stoned every single day,
It really helps my back pain though, plus im finally putting muscle on because im eating more , and working out and eating more etc

i dont like smoking weed for more then once- maybe twice a week. it makes me overall more anxious and thats the last thing I need right now, how is ketamine anxiety wise btw?

well ketamine sometimes makes people panic, as its a bit like dying,
the connections in your brain that tell you your alive get disrupted.

I sometimes panic on it, especially when ive done loads then am coming out of the hole.

Purity is also an issue. Theres only one way to find out if you panic on it lol.

The worst thing about ketamine in my opinion is its a very soul/mind grabbing drug.
Take a peek in European discussion ketamine thread, look how much people go on about ketamine, it turns into an unhealthy obsession, one that I myself have been part of over the past 4 months or more

Btw i dont get why pressers in holland are making 200mg + pills.
if i took one of those id probably die

Hmm okay, I've been through that experience... salvia 40x extract. shits insane lol, 5 seconds after you take the hit you cant even remember your name lol

ohhh if you've done salvia, you will probably be fine with ketamine then.

I wouldnt want to try salvia it sounds too intense

colbert-super-pac.jpeg

Colbert-615x345.png

that is all

cat-breading-2.jpg

image.jpg

6355492_600x400.jpg

muffern do it to jack skellington and take pics. i might do mine if you do yours.

lol....................................

I remember seeing something on a friend whos in Uni's facebook.

he posted on hes wall

"great now the lights are all out. What can i do now"

and in the comments with about 5 likes was "do some ket"

Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiJTbiYpaj4

Last edited:
Trance
Acid Trance
Hardstyle
Liquid Dnb
Hard House
Hard Trance