• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Yeah, I hated it the one time I tried it at 20mg. Classic icky phenethylamine underdose. Twenty years later, I realize I should have just dosed higher, but I've never come across it again. Everybody just synths the more marketable and more potent 2C-B. *sigh*

I like 2C-C probably more than 2C-B because it's intensely but very lovingly introspective and useful in that way... I've had several profound realizations about myself that have stuck with me when I didn't even expect them. Most recently that I need to quit drinking/GABAergics (have only drank once since and trying to get off phenibut again). I actually get useful, euphoric and introspective trips with as little as 15mg of 2C-C. However I feel like I've had to sort of work with it a number of times to understand it better before I could get more out of lower doses. I haven't taken it above 35mg in a long time, at that level for me it is fully psychedelic and quite visual.

That's awesome. I love materials that can be worked with fruitfuly at lower intensities like that. I found the same to be true of 2C-B, which also necessitated a lot of work at higher doses to unpack its utility; even then I'm ambivalent towards it.

this stuff is amazing. taken it only twice and im pretty positive i like it more than 2c-b or 2c-d already. yesterday i took about 25mg over the course of 2 hrs on the tail end of some mxe, it was really euphoric - almost on the level of mdma but in a different way. music appreciation was outstanding, i think winters love by animal collective may be the best song ive ever heard. not very visual at this level.

today i plugged 30mg of mxe then about an hour later i plugged 20 more and ate 30mg of 2c-c. loaded up 5mg of 2c-c in an oral syringe and prepared to go on a hike. im hiking at the flatirons and i was trying to time the peak of the 2c-c when i got to the top and then if i needed a boost i would plug the rest when i got up there. ended up getting to a nice rock outcropping and sat down and ate some fruit and chocolate. then i plugged the 5mg which wasnt as difficult as i thought it might be up there. anyways it never got crazy visually but again it was euphoric, although not as much as yesterday. i felt incredibly open, this stuff is downright therapeutic. im gonna take a break for a couple weeks at least, but i cant wait to experiment more with this

I absolutely love 2C-C, to me it's like 2C-B except just better in every way. Every time I take it I get into a really useful, lovingly introspective state of mind, and sometimes unexpectedly have pivotal moments where I realize things and make changes. It's very euphoric and warm, visual too at higher dosages, both recreational and useful, just all-around good medicine. I am almost out of it and I deeply regret not stocking up when I could. :(

I guess I more or less just repeated myself, but I like to sing the praises of 2C-C. :)

No worries, I fiend the stuff I love it so much. Wish I still had some around, I want to try 2c-t-2 and 2c-t-7 but I don't think another 2c-x can compare. This one is phenomenal, clearheaded, investigative/curious, somehow still functional, wonderfully visual especially the pastel colours and morphing, and analytical. I feel that this one is the nootropic over 2c-d which felt kind of shroomy in a way to me at higher doses. Haven't done 2c-e. I've had awesome visuals on this too, closed eyes visuals similar but less vivid as dmt (entity contact, morphing faces communicating to me, fractals etc but that was on a lot and a binge of this stuff... I think I even saw a rotating colourful rose at one point in the great abyss and unknown). I'll never do it again but it has become a part of my destiny.

I've also only tried it twice but I already love it. My past experience with 2C-X were mostly 2C-E and 2C-P, a couple of underwhelming trials with 2C-D. This one's so different from those. I still haven't push it past 30 mg, but a 45 mg trial is in order, hopefully this weekend :)

So far it seems like a nice psychedelic to add to a disso. I bet K-Holing on it would be fantastic.

Most definitely disco shit!!! It's everything shit but the vibe is totally a party one : )

Still I'll never do it again haha whatever it does I have that.

Does anyone else find that the recommended doses for 2c-c are too low for them?

No, I am pretty sensitive to it and 30mg is strong for me... usually I'll take like 20mg (but I also usually want to take it and play or see music). I think I'm probably unusually sensitive though.

I tried 35 mg on Friday and it was nice but still definitely mild !

I'm think I'll go for 45 next time-

I plug 50--100mg. (yes many thing I'm insane)

But with 2c-e 14 mg is plenty

When I took this with MXE there was literally no cognitive impairment the next day. Generally when I take a dissociative I feel noticeably slower for a few days after.
Not to mention on that combo I was able to think really deeply. Was on a hike and just having ideas to pursue, writing them down in my phone. Here's a few of them.
-Worries draining cognitive processing power
-Evolution integrating NMDA antagonists Zinc and Magnesium
-Imagine being dropped into our world by yourself (on the condition that you dont starve). In this sense culture (along with our bodies) is the medium of morphic resonance.

Now maybe this stuff isn't all that profound, but it's always nice when you can have intellectual type fancies on a psychedelic. More than just the usual abstract sense of understanding that is impossible to articulate. Anyways I really think there is a nootropic side to 2C-C. Much more than I've noticed with 2C-D which seems more mentally blank.

hi, my friend who used to love 2c-c (stopped taking all psys after a bad trip with bk-2c-b) reported slight cognitive impairment on the day after and his doses were low

meanwhile I've taken huge doses of 2c-c and haven't noticed anything like that (other than if you take enough you'll still trip when you wake up :D )

-Worries draining cognitive processing power
Interesting, I've been thinking about this same thing for a few days, actually using similar/equivalent words.

I've been thinking about this too lately, and about other neurotic thought loops that are probably happening in the background, subsconciously, draining cognitive power. I have the sense that we're all riddled with mental worms churning away on useless shit in the background, and that meditation and psychedelics are ways to help bring these to stillness and untrain these circuits from locking onto wasted processing. Mental equivalent of hardrive defrag and uninstalling junk apps and malware.

I plug 50--100mg. (yes many thing I'm insane)

But with 2c-e 14 mg is plenty

50-100mg plugged 2CC sounds spot on to me - I tried 60mg and 65mg plugged and felt it wasn't enough; it's always on the edge. Just wasn't very sensitive to this stuff at all

50-100mg plugged 2CC sounds spot on to me - I tried 60mg and 65mg plugged and felt it wasn't enough; it's always on the edge. Just wasn't very sensitive to this stuff at all

I plugged about 100mg 2c-c and probably about 100mg mxe in 2/3 doses one night in 2011. The last dose was the impetus for spiritual connection/oneness and it was quite beautiful and helped me a lot with empathy.

Has anyone noticed noticeable tolerance buildup with 2C-C? I took 30mg after not having tripped in a few months, not very visual, but a really rewarding experience. Went for a hike and sat on a bench for like 30 min watching the birds and trees, seemed like all the trees were making faces or had their own personality. Then I took 35mg a few days later, drank a few beers and smoked some weed and painted with my gf, pretty good experience as well maybe a bit more visual, though the peak only lasted about an hour.

This last time I took 45mg after 8 days off and I was really thinking it would be a decently visual trip. But it wasn't as strong as either of the previous two even after some weed. I guess 3 times in 2 weeks is a little much. I may try plugging it, but I saw on some of the earlier pages of this thread that it makes it much more chaotic and confusing. I was wondering if anyone could comment whether plugging it significantly altered the qualitative aspect for them.