• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

I've got a question about 2C-C, for those with experience.

In your opinion, how does 2C-C fare with music? Good enhancement? I know a lot of people are fond of 2C-E + music. For those that have tried both, which would you prefer for musical purposes (ethyl or chloro)?

Tried 2C-C for the first time today, at 30 mg, orally.

Was really gentle, but nice. I wanted to listen to music, but I ended up getting sidetracked and watched a pretty interesting talk. Anyway, the effects were no more than a subtle mood lift, and body-high.

I might try it at ~35 or 40 mg next time.

I wish 2C-B were more readily available. :p

Maybe try another ROA. Snorting is effective, but it's agony. I reckon 30mg plugged would give you more bang for your buck. Oral doses are fine for me up to about 50 or 60, then the body load gets a bit much.

2c-c is the soft 2c-x But that being said their is plenty of good times on this chem. Still gives a body load like all the others just not a strong. Visuals are their but tame in comparison the 2c-i or 2c-e Overall a solid fun chem to explore. Bump it but beware like mentioned above it burns like all hell.

Tried 40 mg of this earlier tonight. No body load was felt. This is not one that's gonna knock you on your ass, but its quite visual in my experience. It felt relaxing, yet intense at the same time. Visuals were pretty insane at this dosage, warping, bending, twisting, color enhancement all off the charts.

This would be a great substance to use socially, or to appreciate nature or art without being too impaired.

^ Hm. I'm surprised that you describe the visuals as "insane" at 40 mg. I took 42 mg as my last dose (don't ask why I pick weird numbers like 42 :D) and the visuals were quite mild. I feel like I might be on the low end of the sensitivity spectrum when it comes to 2C-C (whereas tryptamines, particularly 4-substituted, are unusually strong for me).

I'm generally fairly hard headed. My wife took 30 mg and didn't really experience visuals.

I have a light grey blanket hanging on my wall that I use as a background for YouTube vids. Patterns were jumping out at me, there was quite a bit of expanding/contracting going on. At times it looked like it was literally melting off the wall. I've read that some people don't find 2c-c to be very visual, but that appears not to be the case with me.

The only downside to the trip was the short duration. I think I'm going to try DOC next to see if there are any similarities.

Ugh. I give up on 2C-C. This shit is just toxic to my mind. I kept hoping it was a coincidence, but every time I trip on 2C-C, the next day is full of excessive stress and confusion. Considering how mild the trip is, it's just not worth the nasty hangover IMHO.

I tried 40mg about a month ago, i was quite disappointed, it gives you a headache, short duration, large dose, expensive, weak visuals and more stimulative and not as relaxing or euphoric as DOC.
You're much better off doing DOC, 2C-C is to DOC is like codeine is to morphine.

I have had 500 mg of this sitting around for a while so I think a buddy and I are going to give 40-50mg a go tonight. We both have quite a bit of experience with 2c-b, 2c-i, and 2c-e so I am interested to compare it to the others. I have only dabbed a bit of it once but I was on several other substances so I can't really say what effect was from the 2c-c.

If it doesn't get you where you want to be, be open to upping the dose considerably the next time. There seems to be two kinds of responses to this chem; either people respond pretty strongly to it (getting great effect from doses of 20-50mg) or those who need upwards of 70mg + to get good effect. Personally, I fall into the latter. It takes a lot but when I get the right dose it's a wonderful chem.

I have had 500 mg of this sitting around for a while so I think a buddy and I are going to give 40-50mg a go tonight. We both have quite a bit of experience with 2c-b, 2c-i, and 2c-e so I am interested to compare it to the others. I have only dabbed a bit of it once but I was on several other substances so I can't really say what effect was from the 2c-c.

30mg worked well for me. i enjoyed it, it made me laugh a lot and it was a good over all feeling..

40mg last night was a good but short time for both of us. We were near baseline after about 3 1/2 hours. The come up was quicker than other 2c compounds I have tried. I have never been so relaxed and content on a psychedelic before though. It was very nice and a good way to spend the evening. I will probably try it around 55mg next time. I had some interesting visuals at 40mg, similar to low dose LSD. I would like to see how these play out at a higher dosage. I wonder if this compound would leave me too sedated in a concert setting though. I didn't want to do anything but lay around and watch Phish dvds last night.

Very surprised to read people think this substance feels toxic/stimulating and uncomfortable. Didn't Shulgin call it 'intense relaxation'? While I never found it sedating, it is probably the only psychedelic that is close to sedating....certainly it has a very 'de-stressing' effect for me. Even the comeup (which on other 2Cs can be a bit edgy) feels so good.

I know people react differently but this material has proven so consistently enjoyable when I shared with others that I am left scratching my head. I think the only negative effect I have ever heard from anyone is that they could use another 10mg, it is not too potent. On the other hand, I love 2C-C because it is so gentle and 30-50mg (orally) was always my preferred dosage.

I wouldn't consider it too 'psychedelic' (as in mind expanding), that is a label I reserve for 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-T-7....but as a euphoriant or for general amusement it is probably as much a 'go-to' as 2C-B.

Last edited:
at the lower dose (20mg) i noticed that it never got me where i wanted to go. it touched on it but before i could take it all in, it was over. I noticed a euphoria and a happiness with this substance. The visuals were similar to 2c-i but were not as long lasting and a bit less intense. on a higher dose of 2c-I at a festival; i noticed unpleasant results and visuals that were bordering on overwhelming/crazy for example objects like trees were turning into a reptile looking face with its "EYE" looking at me, aka 2c-"I" those were the thoughts i was having.. .. i did not get this with 2c-C .. over all it was a very good experience and i would do it again.

I am honestly mad at myself for not trying 2c-c a year ago when I first got this sample. Now it is going to be a much bigger pain trying to get more when this sample is gone.

Very surprised to read people think this substance feels toxic/stimulating and uncomfortable. Didn't Shulgin call it 'intense relaxation'? While I never found it sedating, it is probably the only psychedelic that is close to sedating....certainly it has a very 'de-stressing' effect for me. Even the comeup (which on other 2Cs can be a bit edgy) feels so good.

I know people react differently but this material has proven so consistently enjoyable when I shared with others that I am left scratching my head. I think the only negative effect I have ever heard from anyone is that they could use another 10mg, it is not too potent. On the other hand, I love 2C-C because it is so gentle and 30-50mg (orally) was always my preferred dosage.

I wouldn't consider it too 'psychedelic' (as in mind expanding), that is a label I reserve for 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-T-7....but as a euphoriant or for general amusement it is probably as much a 'go-to' as 2C-B.

gentle, eonjoyable, etc includes good fits of laughing with this chemical? 2c-c is described for most as pleausurable, warm, content, etc, but is giggly too? (with oral)

^^

I suspect it is more personality related. Even marijuana does not give me the giggles but your mileage may vary, as they say.

hehe, marijuana give me giggles somatimes, but a reason is needed (like without drugs, but marijuana intensifies the magnitude). With mushrooms is where I fall on hysterical fits of laughter for no reason at all for hours, is very refreshing for me, but the side effects of mushies in terms of anxiety is too much.

I'm kind of a hardhead with 2c-c as well, at doses below 45mg it was a slightly irritating sensation with mild visual alterations, at 45mg or more (didn't get terribly interesting until ~60mg) its one of my favorite 2c's. Really great visually, and a generally friendly headspace taboot