• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

If you find other phenethylamine good for sex, then I would say probably yes. Personally I get issues with performance on pretty much any phenethylamine or amphetamine (or stimulant), but with 2C-C it's much less than most. Tryptamines and lysergamides on the other hand...

Acid is the embodiment of sexuality for me, but I don't think I could boink on 2C-C.

idk i can't get i up on psys and or dissos

3-MeO-PCP is the only disso that doesn't seem to affect it strongly for me. As for psychs, lysergamides are great for sex, so are tryptamines if you aren't too far in. A few phenethylamines are okay, but all of them I've encountered (even 2C-B) affect the ability to get it up at least somewhat. Stimulants do that to me too. Any serotonin releaser or dopamine reuptake inhibitor will cause a near-total inability to perform. GABAergics are good for it though, especially phenibut.

Tried ~22mg the other day.

I think there was some slight colour enhancement, and a shower felt extraordinarily good on the skin. Could of course have been placebo... I had taken 12.5 mg of Oxazepam (approx equivalent to 5mg Diazepam) some time before that, so I had to take a nap at the 2 hour mark, and after waking up like 90 minutes later the effects were pretty much gone.

I wasn't expecting anything mind-blowing at 22 milligrams, especially after consuming a small benzo dose beforehand, but it really goes to show that Shulgin was pretty conservative when it came to dosages if I was barely at +1 at that point.

I wonder if I should go for 40 to 50 mg for my next time. I'm actually worried mostly about the entactogenic effects - I've only had lysergamide psychedelics before, so I'm kind of worried about sending thirsty text messages to female acquaintances rather than being transfixed by fractal visuals and novel thoughts.

Last edited:
2C-C is nice, and I would imagine it to be nice for sex, but it doesn't really make me horny or anything. Kinda like LSD, except LSD is much better for sex. But with LSD I don't start thinking about sex, but if sex happens, it's wonderful for it.

^Regarding those matters, 2c-c is inherently stimulating (so there is that aspect of it as an aphrodisiac... it's just more 'sedating' than most PEA's I'm assuming but it will keep you awake if you're tired, that's for sure).

There is another more profound aspect to it that would enhance this fun filled animalistic activity. 2c-c really helps me to sense other people's energy - not only would this enhance sex, but it enhances, clarifies, advances any social human interaction that is had. It is so enjoyable in this sense. For example, I am chatting with my foxy girl who I have a total crush on, after our morning shift, and we got chatting about her assignment (I'm really interested in what she's doing, it's for gender studies). So, she is explaining to me all these things about it, but I sense a subtle flirty undertone to her voice. She is totally being a flirt... she does this a lot, but she is a shy extrovert when it comes to dating so she is always so subtle about it. Takes a fucking headfull of 2c-c to figure out what she is saying, which is pretty much "I want you to ask me on another date" lol. I always notice that, when she speaks to me in the morning after our night shift. Her voice alone is making me horny (she's not just tired... although it's cute when she likes that too) because of this. So assuming you have that type of environmental encouragement (I don't really,,, lol... I have not had sex on 2c-c before) it would be really awesome for that! Depending on your reaction to 2c-c as well.

I feel honoured and responsible to speak on behalf of this powerful Sacred Key to the inner sanctum of the mind. I have been tripping on 2c-c for a month, so I feel qualified to speak on It's behalf. 2c-c will always hold a special place in my hard, after just finishing up my 3 grams of it. It is the only psychedelic I can function in any way at all on (unless the dose is really high... then it becomes a beautiful sensory experience that is interactive but also immersive). Generally speaking, at common doses with mild to moderate visual activity I can function just fine. As in, perform great at my job, have lovely conversations with beautiful women, go out for a walk around the neighbourhood and take 30 random photographs of natural activity in the suburban environment you never noticed before. It almost forces an attention to details upon your surroundings, or whatever you are thinking about. It makes my mind like an analytical laser that can slice through predefined social constructs, and build my reality from the ground up.

How it retains one's sense of logic and control over the body, as well as focus and awareness is what makes it such an amazing tool, especially those with analytical minds who might be stuck in black and white thinking, seeing the world in terms of mathematics if you studied too much physics and get caught up in some existential crisis unable to even see the world around you anymore. 2c-c can help you break free of anything. It helped me destroy my attachment to a 5 year heroin habit, as I was in the early stages of recovering from that while using it.

My past month has been highly productive. I am recording myself playing guitar for the first time, and I have new ideas for the band I want to create and participate in its blossoming. I got into photography, as the world around me has become too beautiful to bare. I have somehow attracted the most beautiful fox of a woman I have ever met in my life into daily conversation and flirting, as well as having a second date planned with her. 2c-c made me highly analytical of the situation, she is a very tricky girl, and it's not sociopathic or anything like that... its just like how can I best go about this? Oh right... by just being myself and asking her questions too; taking an interest in her which I have anyway. 2c-c has straightforward answers to complex issues like that.

The drug's visual activity is very nice. That is all subjective, but I tend to see a computer screen that has depth, mild morphing, and lots of pastel hues of colour like yellow, green, and pink. It has nowhere near the visual activity of dmt. Whatever dmt taps into, this has nothing to do with that. (DMT is my other favourite psychedelic, and between the two, I wouldn't ever need to use anything else to get what I want out of psychs... although I am still down to experiment haha).

Also, on 2c-c, I hate to see things neglected. I brought a century old antique family heirloom clock of of dust in the darkest corner of the basement to my newfound shrine as its centrepiece, surrounded by candlelight. I took not of old creepy looking dolls and placed them in a suitable area of my acidfreak lair so I could keep an eye on them, so that someone would experience observing them, as someone went to all that work to create them half a century ago, and then my deceased grandfather likely bought them for my aunt. When I go outside, I don't like to see how humans don't take care of the environment as well as they should.

Although it is sort of a blank slate, and whatever you are doing or thinking about shapes the trip, 2c-c can be used for deep meditative practice. For example, I will mention one thing that happened to me on 2c-c. My foxy friend got all sick with the flu on my before our second date. I hadn't heard from her in a day. I was worried about her. She wanted to be alone, the only thing I could do to help was play her an improvised song on guitar. So, I focussed all my energy on her as a whole, I was experiencing nothing but this fox and who she is to me. My body evaporated, there were no thoughts, but No-Mind. Laser sharp focus on one specific thing. Then, I felt a beam of energy shoot out of the top of my head like a rainbow. Moments later she contacted me, letting me know she had been puking for the past day. That really tripped me out it was like cosmic telepathy! Lil Peep said that when you die, energy can't be destroyed and there is a beam, or something, like he didn't know what to call it but it comes out of the top of your head (in a posthumous interview). So I began to reflect on this.

2c-c is really good for going off on tangents, but it never lets you forget the original thought. It is excellent for learning, reading, socializing, working, anything really. At least for myself, there were definitely a few times when I took way too much and couldn't function. I had to have my friend talk me down for 2 hours and help convince myself I was going to be okay one time. I had a panic attack, but as a research chemical I needed to make sure that is what it was. So, tread with caution even though this drug is of relatively low potency compared to other research chemicals. It is still extremely potent, especially when snorted (and burns like hell, but hits within minutes).

I could write forever about this psychedelic. It has really helped me see myself for who I am, and work on acceptance. It is also great for multitasking. I have been typing this while flirting with my foxy friend so I should play some Lil Peep and get back to that... she requires my attention at the moment. :)

Couldn’t agree more 50/50 with 2C-D created my only plus +4 in a festival situation, for harm reduction I wouldn’t advise unless you are used to powerful experiences in public but this was perfect bliss sat under a tree in the rain. As you said low potency but incredibly powerful. The afterglow has lasted months. 10mg 2C-B-Fly and 250mg mescaline hcl was a close second.

2C-C has a very special place in my heart. I find it similar to 2C-B but much more "crisp" and a more profound headspace. It's euphoric, fees very nice in the body, is a great music enhancer, doesn't inhibit sociability, and it's very nicely visual. Literally every time I do it, the trip focuses on honest self-analysis that comes from a loving place. Every time I get some insights into myself. At the same time, it's quite recreational. I find it only very slightly less potent than 2C-B, but the trip is more psychedelic so I actually get a fuller trip from 30mg of 2C-C than I do from 30mg of 2C-B, although 2C-B is a little more fuzzy and euphoric.

I've taken 2C-C up to 42mg, and it was great at that level, but I've also had 30mg trips that were just as strong. One of these days I want to go for like 60mg, I bet it would be great.

^Try 50mg Xork, it's pretty visual while not becoming anxiogenic, at least it was for me. Then again I had a friend say 40mg was almost too much.

I've taken it up to 55mg if my memory serves me, and I recall it being quite intense, yet still leaving room for more. Maybe I too will try 60mg soon 8o

I've taken it at 80mg without a tolerance, and the visuals were crazy. It wasn't so analytical at that point... more of an immersive experience with a unique headspace that retains its "sharp" quality but I was just too high to be analyzing my life anymore haha. I still managed to visit my girlfriend at the time at her doctor's appointment and appear normal... until we got outside and I had to stop and look at the graffiti. It doesn't last too long either that can be nice. In terms of sheer intensity it was for me at that dose similar to lsd, but with a very different character and body high.

I prefer it at lower doses, like 30 - 50mg. It definitely feels great, there is a stimulating body high and after a month of pretty much habitual use there was no comedown. However, I know that I will never be the same. Everything is different now, down to the way I perceive the sense of sight. It is a practical drug... does not just give you philosophical insights. With the power of analysis one can build on the experience it catalyzes, and powerful life changes can manifest. I have seen my actual life transform before my very eyes into something much more energy, active, and beautiful. It has a positive push most of the time, although there have been times when I really got questions deep concerns and became lost. It was never bad or anything.

My favourite psychedelic along with DMT as those are the ones that I get the most out of and enjoy the most too. This one has a crazy headspace before the visuals really pick up, but the headspace is sane. I feel almost more sober on this drug. The messages I have learned are quite simple, I have completely restructured my mind and the way I see myself and the world around me. It definitely has a cosmic potential too, but you must work with that energy because it is almost like a blank slate... the high, like everything else, is what you create and make of it.

One experience I had was that I hadn't heard from my friend I am crushing hard on a day, knowing she had been sick. We have a delightful connection. I focussed all my energy on her as a whole, and a beam of radiant, clear white light burst out of the top of my head like a rainbow. Mind was like a laser beam throughout this. I was somewhere outside my physical form while this happened. Moments later she randomly contacted me telling me she had been puking most of the day before. I was sending her as much compassion and positivity as I possibly could.

I am curious to how it combines with LSD. Anyone tried that? Since LSD with 2C-B works so well...

For me the two went well together! On many occasions I would take LSD and if I feel underwhelmed I would add some 2c-c. I have also done the same but starting out with 2c-c and later adding LSD. Increased development of visuals and for me anyway, it adds a smooth, calmer edge to everything that LSD alone wouldn't have for me.

This is one of my favourites and helped me through a rough time in life. Went through 2 grams of it. The visuals are nice and colourful with this one, but not overwhelming unless you take like 80mg. It enhances perception; increases awareness and I experienced synchronicity and interconnectivity of things. I remain fully functional on lowish doses, but there was one time my friend talked me down for 2 hours as the emotional analysis was hardcore and I had a headspace like lsd. It has brought me to tears a lot, and euphoria and bless as well. Hell of a drug, really under-rated I feel.

2c-d is amazing as well. It is more stimulating, and the visuals are less colourful but more dynamic. Mild headspace for level of visuals but I had a really introspective and analytical trip on this one last night in which I systematically was going through and untying cognitive knots of aversion and especially attachment. I prefer 2c-d to cocaine any day; same goes for 2c-c over Mdma so I don't use those ones anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon.

Welp, I am officially done with my small supply of this molecule so I thought I'd share a few things about my experiences with it. :) I wrote a trip report about the first one, on 33 mg, so I won't go too much into it here. Shortly after that occurred I took a break from writing reports or posting in general though and simply enjoyed getting lost in my trips without taking notes and such for a while, and in that time I had three more trips: one on 40 mg, and two on 25 mg. My experiences were kind of all over the board it seems at least as far as 2C-C is concerned, which is part of the reason I want to share them here now in retrospect even though there's already plenty written on this one....

So, first as a brief recap, my 33 mg experience was highly pleasant and euphoric, extremely chill for a psychedelic, and filled with lots of beautiful and intense but still not overwhelming geometric visual effects in line with the Persian rug pattern style that is spoken of for these molecules, but nothing particularly hallucinogenic or intense in general beyond that. I guessed it felt maybe somewhat like mescaline did based on what I have heard of it though I cannot speak from experience, though some of the visual aspects did remind me in particular of synthetic tryptamines compared to the few other phenethylamines I have used so far. I was not particularly impressed compared to many other psychedelics but I did find it highly desirable in the sense that I would like to repeat the recreational experience at least.

I was thinking about experimenting a bit with my few other small phenethylamines stashes before returning to 2C-C, but I have to admit, there was something about it just calling me back, and I ended up taking my second trip on 40 mg shortly after the first. My hope was that it was basically just going to be like the 33 mg but a bit better, but it actually ended up being a fairly harsh experience without much reward.... The euphoria never appeared, I was still clearheaded but always felt tense rather than chill, the geometric visuals became more intense specifically just in a way that made them more annoying and hard to manage rather than more beautiful, some interesting 3D hallucinations were beginning to develop with eyes closed but I could never get comfortable enough to really bring them out much at all, and part of that was because there was also suddenly a strong body load that never developed for me on the 33 mg, but was broadly comparable to any other particularly physical psychedelic I've ever taken, same kind of physical stiffness and whatnot. I thought the closed eye visuals showed a little bit of potential but not enough compared to everything else going on, none of which was redeeming in the same way. I didn't lose faith in 2C-C entirely after this, but I must say, my enthusiasm for it was significantly dampened, and I no longer had any desire to try to push the dosage any higher, but rather to just accept working with what I could get from the lower dosages.

I went a while without tripping after that while focusing on other aspects of life, but finally decided I wanted to jump back in a bit, and I still couldn't shake that feeling that I wanted to explore 2C-C a bit more, even after that last setback, and even given that my supply of it was quickly dwindling while I still had those other phenethylamines to work with, so nonetheless, I ended up taking the 50 mg I had remaining that had been prepared for my highest dosage and splitting it into two 25 mg piles, and took the first one for this third trip with it. This time I didn't go into with many expectations since it was a lower amount than I had taken twice before, and as I would have imagined it did largely turn out to be similar to the 33 mg experience, and wholly positive as that was, but weaker in some ways, a very satisfying but generally mild experience. However, there was a part of the peak where I decided to do a balloon of eight chargers of nitrous oxide, and the experience was decidedly more hallucinogenic and therapeutic than even the most of my nitrous oxide experiences have been when combining with things like tryptamines instead.... I had been listening to music while inhaling and just thinking about the way my life had been going as of late, when suddenly I found myself amongst a crowd of shadow actors at a party where I came face to face with myself in the third person, and went through a complex inner dialogue of addressing various social insecurities and baggage from life I had been holding on to, resulting in a very meaningful and significant experience of finally letting go of some of those things. Following this release, I suddenly found myself as a point floating in a void inhabited by colossal statues lining the walls of ancient psychedelic temples extending far up into the sky and back into the horizon out of view, simultaneously representing myself and all of humanity and contributing to lessons related to acceptance of the basic self and the connectedness with others that still remains, and other similar things, until the release became great enough that there was nothing left in my perception but a feeling, and then that feeling began to fade as I returned to just the 2C-C trip. Afterwards the trip itself was not particularly notable, but I barely even payed attention because of how much I was thinking about what I had experienced, though I do think the 2C-C helped with that analysis as well.

In the aftermath of that experience I found myself in a place of extreme emotional vulnerability and contemplation of my entire life from novel perspectives, and it didn't take me long to rack up so many new thoughts and ideas and revelations that I felt my experience was in dire need of a part two, if you will, to reveal just how much of me had changed inside and what still remained in my way of fully integrating these amazing feelings of release and clarity. Because I was still in the same psychedelic mood that I had been all this time and because it was the only bit of my supply remaining anyway, I decided to take my last 25 mg of 2C-C and see how it hit me. As I was waiting for it and considering all the psychological tension I had built up lately just from having so many revelations without rest and feeling like I was on the verge of some big self-realizations, I suddenly felt it, just as I have plenty before on the base tryptamines: the purge. No nausea, just an immediate understanding that I was about to puke and all I had to do was let it out, so I did, and returned comfortably to where I had been sitting, suddenly feeling totally released of all of that tension that had been on my mind. As the trip began to set in more fully, this time the differences were hugely obvious.... At first I was overwhelmed with a buzzing bodily euphoria so intense to be nearly incapacitating, but entirely positive and pleasurable, and then I spontaneously began getting mind's eye visionary imagery that was vivid enough to be "seen" of erotic male entities of a kind I have seen before on DMT reaching out to me and touching and grabbing me intimately, sending rushes of euphoria through me when they did, while the room around us became increasingly covered in patterns and distortions highly similar in color and texture to the previous trips but larger, more three-dimensional, and more so beginning to form fantasy imagery as they pulled back away from me. I ended up doing another balloon of nitrous oxide because I was so euphoric, and that pushed me into an almost totally orgasmic state with lots of writhing and moaning while watching reality around me get ripped apart into salvia-like madness with beautiful female entities constantly spinning all around me and wrapping their arms in from the peripherals to get my attention though not quite breaking through, but after I opened my eyes again the top of the blanket I had on me suddenly transformed into nothing but a field of their hands still reaching out to me as they slipped back into the world of my subconscious. Afterwards I got up to go lie down in my bed and meditate, being followed by the erotic males now positioning themselves amongst the patterns and multiplying their forms to resemble Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man as I went, and put some more familiar music to accompany it. While lying there with my eyes closed my mind very easily carried me into the world of the music and projected flawlessly in lifelike detail the music videos I was familiar with into the space around me, moving me from one persona to the next and allowing me to live out the musical expression of the artist, and still allowing me to fully move my body and sing to the music without disrupting the stability of the hallucinogenic projection. The 2C-C peak does not last long for me however and shortly after I was satisfied by this meditation session most of the stronger effects began to fade significantly, but I still enjoyed the lingering versions of all of what I've described for at least another couple hours and felt absolutely amazing for the rest of the day, and beyond.

There's more to the story of what I was going through relative to these trips, but that's about it with regards to the actual 2C-C information. It's been a few weeks now since that last trip and the afterglow had definitely largely passed now other than the lasting positive impact the experience had on my mind, and I feel that I've had enough time to integrate a lot of it at least on a preliminary level, so I felt it was good time to share some of it. I'll also share just a few thoughts on 2C-C itself now that I am sadly through my small supply of it, though certainly not feeling that my experiences were in any way lacking all things considered....

For me, the main takeaway from my experiences with regards to the effects of 2C-C has been that it seems to operate on my biology in the exact same kind of way that DMT and other base tryptamines do, just in a somewhat hollowed out and smoother way that compares more to some of the bulkier synthetic indoles more so than the natural base. In fact, I would have to say that my last experience on it by far reminded the most of my 50 mg oral experience with MiPT, which also started with a purge without nausea, projected into extreme bodily euphoria and erotic entities, and then carried me into a dissociative experience of blending with music videos before leveling off into a blissful peace that lasted the rest of the day and following week. I also specifically recall feeling my first time on it that it reminded me quite a lot of EPT, which I had just used, particularly with respect to the more geometric visuals on top of the other general base tryptamine similarities as they were much more satisfyingly full-bodied and complex but also more modern or technological in a way comparable to LSD which EPT also is for me much more than MiPT. Likewise, that experience I had using nitrous oxide my third time with it only furthered these thoughts when it brought me to that out-of-body space with the ancient temple and giant statutes, it had an extremely breakthrough-esque feeling for me that was distinguishable from the majority of my psychedelic experiences aside from those that work in the DMT-like space. In general I would also have to say that I simply find the very calm and grounded feeling along with the specific types of healing, particularly including the purge, to be very much alike DMT and other base tryptamines overall, at least compared to the other types of tryptamines and lysergamides which I am more used to taking. And finally, even the fact that the trip's hallucinogenic nature became significantly more immersive for me as I experienced those various emotional releases and learned how to appreciate them reminded me very much of how DMT has operated for me in the past, with each push deeper into hyperspatial territory seeming to take me deeper than the last. Nonetheless, 2C-C does undoubtedly feel like a lighter psychedelic overall than the base tryptamines do for me, one that I would much more readily take for recreational psychedelia even if it's still going to be quite powerful objectively regardless, and it does have a few unique qualities compared to the base tryptamines that I very much enjoy and find more comparable to other phenethylamines and LSD instead, especially certain aspects of the analytical headspace and more playful and gentle but at the same time more widely present neon geometries, all of which add up to make it a quite fascinating and worthwhile and distinct enough substance at least for my own purposes, and I would gladly take it many times again in the future if given the opportunity.

Sadly, that is all of it that I had, so that is where my descriptions end for now... but I am certainly quite happy and grateful to have had the experiences with it I had already. <3

Hey Kaleida, glad to see you post, especially a trip report. :) I also find that 2C-C puts me into an extremely introspective space where I have truly useful insights into my internal processes, I think literally every time I've done it except the first time a long time ago where I didn't quite get there or like it. It lets me see myself in a very objective way, but presented warmly, non-threateningly. I can also get into music very intensely on it. Plus it's quite euphoric and the body feeling is really good. Great stuff, I'm glad I got it while I had a chance. I find it more similar to 2C-B than anything else, but sharper, more analytical and psychedelic, and the visuals are less colorful but crisper. They're about the same potency to me, too, 2C-C is maybe slightly less potent.

I'll check out your TR. :)

Probably so, for me I actually find it to be of similar potency to 2C-B, so 40mg is a really nice trip, visual and emotional, similar to 2C-B but deeper. I'm certainly going to try it at 50mg and 60mg. I have no fear of this as it's extraordinarily comfortable. I also want to try 2C-B at the same dosages, as I find 30mg of it to be quite underwhelming and 40mg to be starting to get good.

Is this orally?

I don't mean to derail to 2C-B, but a while back when I used to snort my 2C-B dose, I could go like 30mg in one very painful sniff, but since I swore that off I find it difficult to eat more than 20 or 25mg without just a ton of nausea on the comeup and puking everywhere, that makes me not want to go much higher. Because I do remember times on 30mg, where I'd be tripping pretty strongly, but I'd think "wow this is so transparent I feel like I could take twice this"