Tom Waits

Beat Narrative

Bluelighter
i love all kinds of music but for moments of drunken melancholy nothing provides relief like Mr Waits

I LOVE Tom Waits. So good. I especially like his live version of Burma Shave.

tom waits is the absolute master. really been enjoying 'glitter and doom' lately.

My friend who died last year had Waits "Rain Dogs " played at his funeral
<3 You Tony

I gotta admit, I've tried to give him a chance a couple times and just lost interest way fast

And that's all I have to say about that

500full.jpg

tom waits is the musical bukowski, listening to mule variations at the moment, alongside leonard cohen he has to be one of the most consistent musicians in modern times

have not been able to afford his new album yet, but will certainly be the next record i buy

I didn't think I should list all the reasons why he is crap in case some idiots got offended.

i would be curious as to why you think he is crap. i can understand you may not like his music but you don't have to like some ones music to appreciate they have talent as an artist

implying he is crap means you think he lack talent, please elaborate, i don't think anyone will get offended by someone providing a view point about something as trivial as musical taste

i am intrigued as to how someone who has constantly evolved as an artist over 30 years can be defined as crap

I didn't think I should list all the reasons why he is crap in case some idiots got offended.

You obviously saw my post the one b4 your one aboput Waits being played at my Freinds Funeral n thought it would be a good time to chime in with your "I think he's Crap" post .

Personally i think you are trolling.