The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone here ever used <snip> or <snip>? the dope is hella pricey..around half a bit coin for a half g..which is about 170 at the current rate..the whole bitcoin thing is so trippy and weird..but jw if anyone has used this site before..the dope is usually #4 and looks sooooo clean..most people say its straight from the source and i believe it at that price and especially since alot of reviews and customers come back..jw if any1 here has experienced or tried any first hand from any of these sites..

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to do a fat speedball..im just trying to get some $ together and wait for my whiz quiz on tuesday..btw does anyone know of any pawn shops that take ipads for top dollar and dont charge that much to get it back out..im trying to find one in the downtown boston or cambridge area since this is where im livin now? any help would be preciated

Hey, we really can't be discussing which pawn shops do this or that. It's too close to helping people get high and can also get hairy in terms of advertising for a place. It can also bring negative attention to somewhere and it's not good to mention a place we go to so we can get money to get high as in can be incriminating for some people if they are looking to pawn stolen items. It's just too far from HR for us to allow here, so it's best to avoid such discussion.

ohh and also i asked this earlier but does anybody know the MMJ rules with probo here. If you have a medical card are you allowed to smoke on probo?

See reply below;

I have a med. card and smoke while on Subox; I go in for my drug test and always fail cuz the weed but still prescribed the Subox cuz of the med card. Same SHOULD go for probation; while on probation I was prescribed percs and xanny (coming out of a surgery) and all I had to do was show them the script; then again, weed MAY BE a bit different.

I doubt that you can smoke weed on probation because you have a medical card. It's not the same as a regular prescription, it's just a referral from a doctor saying that you have a condition that marijuana can help with. It's not like you can drink alcohol on probation because it's legal, it's still a drug.

has anyone here ever used <snip> or <snip>? the dope is hella pricey..around half a bit coin for a half g..which is about 170 at the current rate..the whole bitcoin thing is so trippy and weird..but jw if anyone has used this site before..the dope is usually #4 and looks sooooo clean..most people say its straight from the source and i believe it at that price and especially since alot of reviews and customers come back..jw if any1 here has experienced or tried any first hand from any of these sites..

Again, this is too close to sourcing so we can't allow it. All that I'll say is that I've heard that most of the stuff on there was way overpriced and only worth it if you didn't have a source and had a lot of money to spend on drugs. I highly doubt the stuff was any better than your average dope floating around since that's what people were selling anyway. It probably isn't any closer to the source since I doubt that people close to the source that have good dope are resorting to selling their drugs online considering that good drugs sell themselves and higher up dealers wouldn't want to get involved in selling drugs via the postal service. And I wouldn't go by how a drug looks in a picture online to determine its quality since you can't even go by that IRL to determine how strong it is.

Last edited:
Word I feel u on that. And bout the script it's a recommendation to get a prescription so wouldn't that still count? Since the doctor is allowing you to take this substance under his terms and is potentially safer than being prescribed morphine and oxy for your pain since you have an addiction. That's what I'm goikg for. If I violate I'm fighting for this shit in court. It's gotta be legit.

And about the <snip> I feel u on that. It's not really sourcing since everyone knows about it but I feel what you mean.

Hey, we really can't be discussing which pawn shops do this or that. It's too close to helping people get high and can also get hairy in terms of advertising for a place. It can also bring negative attention to somewhere and it's not good to mention a place we go to so we can get money to get high as in can be incriminating for some people if they are looking to pawn stolen items. It's just too far from HR for us to allow here, so it's best to avoid such discussion.

See reply below;

I doubt that you can smoke weed on probation because you have a medical card. It's not the same as a regular prescription, it's just a referral from a doctor saying that you have a condition that marijuana can help with. It's not like you can drink alcohol on probation because it's legal, it's still a drug.

Again, this is too close to sourcing so we can't allow it. All that I'll say is that I've heard that most of the stuff on there was way overpriced and only worth it if you didn't have a source and had a lot of money to spend on drugs. I highly doubt the stuff was any better than your average dope floating around since that's what people were selling anyway. It wasn't any closer to the source since I doubt that people close to the source that have good dope are resorting to selling their drugs online considering that good drugs sell themselves and higher up dealers wouldn't want to get involved in selling drugs via the postal service.

My b I didn't see that u snipped SR. I didn't mean to say it again.

Yea they don't even allow mention of the site in other parts of the forum (other than EADD and DiTM but you still can't mention what you got from there and how it was) which is why I snipped it.

Anyway, I would check with your PO before smoking the weed. If you are already dirty for it then you can probably get away with saying you stopped but it's still in your system from before you started probation, but they will want to see clean urines in a month or so if they say you can't be smoking even with a card. They are not big fans of taking substances now and asking questions later, which is why I suggest asking about it before you continue to smoke.

Even though a doctor can give you a referral to get a script it's still not a legit script from a pharmacy of a drug that has been approved by the FDA.

True that. And I actually am clean other than xanny and subs and alc. but they have to still use a different test for subs anyway right? My script is from May so it's not current so I don't want to tell her tomorrow about my addiction and subs so I'm guessing they won't show up in my UA. I remember when I was on work release and house arrest in Indiana subs were around <snip> a pop inside WR cuz they couldn't test for that. And of course spice. We were gettin hella spicey in work release hahaha.

Btw is spice illegal out here now?

Well, happy to say, I finally got my suboxone today, and I'm doing great. Actually, I'm feeling a slight buzz right now. Wasn't expecting that. Anyway, I'm hoping this will be the start to recovery. Using needles and getting in trouble with the law should serve as my wake-up call. If I don't start using subs to at least get my mind off of dope, I could get stabbed or something. Plus, I don't ever wanna go through WD's again. Last night was horrible.

If i could turnback the hands of time i would have just kept on the subs, not switch back and forth between doing dope and not have ended up on mmt. Its such a pain in the ass. Tbh when your maintained on either youre fine. I couldnt really tell the diff when i was maint on subs vs mmt tho only thing is that the mmt made me sleepy at first till i got my dose worked out. And blues, i used to do the same thing with my cottons...how i didnt end up in the hospital is beyond me. Thats by far the last thing you would want to do, but when youre super ill not much that sounds too risky.

Subs are actually making me rather sleepy, even though I was told not to take them at night because they might keep me up.

^ i got so sleepy a first that i was falling asleep at work. i also was getting up at 530am 6 days a week along with working a night job 3-4 days a week. you will get used to it. but for the first month or so try not to work crazy amounts of hours or anything till your'e adjusted.

i know of someone who used <snip> before and said their shit was good but its something I'd never do myself; seems a bit too whacky ordering shit online.

Subox are <snip> in Indy? find me peeps on WR who want to buy subs @ <snip> and ill split the cash, ha. im joking, im joking, relax.

Subs are actually making me rather sleepy, even though I was told not to take them at night because they might keep me up.

Being sleepy is pretty normal until you stabilize and you are no longer masking the withdrawal from the full agonist, but instead maintaining on the Subs. In the process of stabilizing you probably will need the Subs to sleep, but once stabilized you won't want to dose too close to bed time or the mild stimulant effects of the buprenorphine might make it tough to fall asleep.

I've done the switch more times than I can remember, in just a year and a half. <---That, on top of the fact that my habit has grown bigger over that time, has rendered them to not work so well for me. I remain in moderate withdrawal for a day and then mild withdrawal for 2 or 3 more days. For me I need to take a Sub before bed during the first 4 nights to be able to sleep. Its not great sleep, but otherwise I would be too sick by 2-4 hours into the night. After those initial few days I feel pretty good and even get a decent buzz off the Subs for a few hours after taking them. I usually dose 2 times a day because I have a quick metabolism, so one first thing in AM and the second I take around 4-6 PM, if I waited until 7 or later it tends to make it more difficult to fall asleep.

The first like 8-10 times I did the switch I remember it was a piece of cake. The first day I was well functional, maybe had some muscle aches, a lack of appetite and some fatigue, but I could work full days and not be too phased (and my workdays were 13 or 16 hour shifts). On those days when I got out of work all could think of was my bed. I would sleep for like 12 hours. Other days when I switched over (the first couple handfuls of times) and was not working I would feel pretty good for about 4 hours and then crash and sleep for a while. Now its like I feel not awfully ill for a few hours and then I am ill until I dose again, soap/rinse repeat for 4-5 days.

Moral of my story: don't get into the habit of swapping back and forth. It'd stupid for you as it is, considering you could end up in jail. After the courts are done with you, just realize you can't use these things as a easy out for when hard stuff isn't there for you. I thought I could and now I regret it. And I gotta make that switch soon and I dread it now, I use to think it was cake.

I'll always respect Bluelight, and other forums I am part of (between drugs and music; probably about 6-10 over the years), but I'll never understand why certain subjects cannot be brought up. I was a moderator of a forum before but anything I deleted had to do w/ spam, garbage or something offensive towards others. never a certain subject, another board, even insults were cool w/ me.

Anyway..

I always find it crazy how Subox works different for different people. I was a pretty bad dopefield myself and used Subox while using just to skip a few days; or maybe had no cash at the time. I used that cycle for the last 3-4 months of my run but never had any problems w/ the switch. I used 2-4MG/day when trying to pass time. Once I decided to quit all together I checked into a rehab and got on 16/MG daily and felt FINE since that day. maybe the first few days I was a bit lagging but have been fine since w/ no urge to use. I am down to roughly 8/12MG.day and hoping to get down to 8MG steady over the next month or two and stick w/ that for a bit. either way, it's been working great and I wish that for all those using Subs now.

I don't wanna start switching due to the WD's you have to deal with each time. Plus, the program I'm on will be randomly screening my urine. I just wanna have a long break where I can get used to and appreciate not going to Holyoke and spending a lot of money each week. I'd also not like to have trouble with the law again. I'm actually in a pretty good mood too, so I'd like to keep things that way. During the summertime, I know I'll have a couple weeks where I won't be working. I figure that's a good time to start weaning myself, but we'll see what my case manager thinks. I'm just sick of being depressed and wanting to use all the time when I'm not using. Despite the sleepiness and disgusting taste(I use the sub-lingual film), I'm pretty happy with this stuff.

Hi Noc...well I guess it's for the better so just keep it up...no use messin' around and getting violated for a high; not worth it!! I'm also on probation for a year but in my case it wasn't drug-related so I don't get tested but it's better to just stay clean and maybe it will take this time. I really need to change my ways and try to get a full-time job and save some dough instead of running to the dopeman every time I get a twenty in my hand. I've tried the sub strips and usually half a strip holds me for a day and a half(luckily my habit is pretty low even though I just recently got a new connect with fire for cheap...Honest Abe was a great Prez....wink, wink...

So just stay strong and the year will pass before u know it...Be good hun!!!

Oooohhhh man...I can COMPLETELY relate to the having a 20 in your hand. What happened to me these past few weeks is, I went on a binge, and before I knew it, I was dopesick a couple Thursdays ago, and I had to bail from work. So since I was still feeling like shit the next day, which happened to be payday, I went and bought me a couple of bags, and felt all better. Instead of making that Sunday my last day of using(I feel fine one day after using, but it's the second day when I start to really hurt), and sweat out Tuesday and Wednesday, which are my days off, I kept using throughout. I also had the opportunity to start using subs this past Friday, but nope- I wanted to have my "goodbye" binge, which cost me another day at work due to sickness.
I've got a 40-hour-a-week job, except I get minimum wage and no benefits. BUT, I have the job, which is better than nothing. I do NOT want to lose this job.

^I can't even imagine trying to support a full-time habit on minimum wage....even if all your food and housing are paid for, but I guess heroin is funny that way...your habit will become whatever you can afford to spend...

I used to cop for people with 40 dollar a day habits, and I was doing 5 times that and not getting any higher than they were....a day sick here and there seems to really keep your tolerance down too...when you can push the envelope and there's nothing stopping you from doing another shot....you either end up dead or with an insane habit where it becomes tough to get high...

The thing I've learned about heroin that's different from a lot of other drugs....it really never loses it's magic! I may have to do a lot if I have a huge habit, but I can always get high, and I've always loved the high just as much as in the beginning...

the only time I cant manage to get high is if I was getting a batch of some obscenely strong shit for a month or so and then all of the sudden all there is around is garbage for a few weeks...I've had dope that a half-gram shot always gave me an insane rush and had me nodding, but for some reason, if I get something half as good after that, it seems like I have to do 4 times as much...It gets me well but never really high....but heroin for the most part always gives me what I'm looking for from it, that's why it's been so hard to stay away from....

I'll also say though, every time I quit for awhile and shoot dope again...It's always good, but never as good as I remember it being...the first shot of a relapse is never the best shot...It's always the second day where I love it again! And then after that, I have no desire to ever stop, why would I?

Yeah your habit will grow with however much money you have.

The more money you make, the more dope you'll do. I was always envious of people who could only afford to do a few bags a day because then their detoxes were always really easy.. it's funny, because those people would look at someone like me who could unfortunately afford a shit load of dope, and think that was great.. but they don't see the reality of the situation and how then impossible it becomes to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.