The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird that stamps are available so close to Boston, but I've never even heard of anyone having them. I would really love to get a bundle just to say I have. And BluesHues, what kind of weight usually comes in the Providence sandwich corners? (Boston area singles are usually right at .3) I'm assuming it's .5s and Gs, but that's just a shot in the dark. Do you typically find the quality of those better than what you would find in the unbranded stamps?

they sell them as halves and wholes, a gram is usually a little under with the baggie, and a half is around .4...

Sometimes they're dead on weight, sometimes not.....

The stamp-bags are more rare these days and the quality of those varies a lot...I wish I could say one way or the other what was better, but there's so many people selling so much different shit, it's hard to say for sure....

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not doubting you at all, just curious as to what experience you have with other dope scenes in the New England area for you to say that Providence has the best scene north of NYC? I don't want you to think I'm challenging you; I know you've been involved in the game for many years and I value your opinion which is why I'm asking.

I find it weird that stamps are available so close to Boston, but I've never even heard of anyone having them. I would really love to get a bundle just to say I have. And BluesHues, what kind of weight usually comes in the Providence sandwich corners? (Boston area singles are usually right at .3) I'm assuming it's .5s and Gs, but that's just a shot in the dark. Do you typically find the quality of those better than what you would find in the unbranded stamps?

I really think I remembered seeing stamps in one of the heroin specials done on the Boston area. It was the special with the pregnant girl that overdosed after taking a long break one she found out she was pregnant, and this guy that sold his dead mothers wedding ring for dope, only for his dad to have to beg the dealer for it back. I also remember seeing the police bust some dealer on a corner and his stuff was tied up in a grocery bag corner, and I'm almost positive it was the same show.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not doubting you at all, just curious as to what experience you have with other dope scenes in the New England area for you to say that Providence has the best scene north of NYC? I don't want you to think I'm challenging you; I know you've been involved in the game for many years and I value your opinion which is why I'm asking.

I mean, people used to come from Mass and Connecticut as far up as NH and Vt to buy dope.....It's not anything you can really prove, it's a huge underground market and I definitely can't speak for all of New england....I've copped in New Bedford and Fall river, Ma....New London, New Haven Conn....

the reason I say Prov has the best scene is that it's always been so easy to find, cheap and plentiful there.....lots of different dealers, and since the city is not that big, getting new connections was a piece of cake....

So, historically, a lot of dope went through Providence and people went there because of the convenience of it.....

In recent years, it's gone much more underground from the days when you could buy open air from random dealers all over town, but there's still a lot of it there...It's just not as easy to access as before and the cops continually crack down on drug-houses and corners....It's all about the phone connects, but half the phone connects make you meet them in places that are pretty hot anyway! There's lots of cops there, it seems like, and there's really nowhere to hide! The state police like to cruise all through there now looking to bust people on small time possesion charges, it's become stressful!

The one complaint with the Providence dope scene is the consistency and quality....There's always tons of it around, but there's always a lot of people pushing garbage, so you have to be careful....

The other thing, New England was pretty much all stamp bags up until '05 '06....

And the dope was generally better in the days before it switched to grams

Never copped up in MA.. only been to Boston a couple times but I heard the shit was decent.

Never copped up in MA.. only been to Boston a couple times but I heard the shit was decent.

Definitely depends on who you know. As always, the more connects you have, the better.

I know one guy who consistently has garbage, so I never call him, and then there's one particular dude who is my go to. His product is exactly what I'm looking for.

Shit just got even worse for me in Boston. My only legit dope connect is out of contact, his phone is disconnected entirely. I'm worried the guy ODd or something, he had a pretty bad habit, 2-3g a day. I miss Baltimore, I feel like I was spoiled with how good and easy to get the dope there is. On top of this, my only connect for pharm opiates got caught with 15 pounds of weed and is now in jail. I'm not physically dependent at the moment, I kicked before leaving Baltimore, but I could really use a solid nod right now.

Bluehues, are there still legit open air spots around Providence where you can pretty steadily find dope, or has it pretty much entirely switched to phone connects, like it is in Boston? I miss the insanity of Baltimore where if you're white and in the right area 3 or 4 guys will run up to your car shouting out "Boy or girl, what you need?!", and the shit is almost always fire quality.

Also, IMPORTANT BOSTON HARM REDUCTION INFO:
Boston needle exchange vans and Narcan distribution for overdose prevention: http://www.bphc.org/programs/aptrss...eductionandoverdoseprevention/Pages/Home.aspx (the schedule and locations are in a little link at the bottom)

Cambridge needle exchange and Narcan distribution:
http://www.ccaa.org/needle_exchange.html (Online schedule is wrong, call for the real times it is open)

Last edited:
It's definitely there and possible to find but I can't go to into specifics about exactly where....there's a few streets that are pretty much all latino and those would be where you'd have to look....All the dealers pretty much use phones now because it's become almost impossible to sell drugs on the street in most areas...

There's a few spots where it's still done where I would occasionally go to cop, and there's always people out there to this day, but it's incredibly hot, just walking around there if your white it's 50/50 you'll get searched....that whole area there's dope on every street, half the houses are boarded up, it's pretty depressing...

Yeah, look up Providence online and you can pretty much figure out where to go if you really want to, you might get lucky and run into some good dope and get a phone number....

There's actually a lot of people that don't sell dope on the street but hang out and wait for people to ask them for it, then take you to get it, and some of these guys, particularly the older Spanish guys, know all the dealers and know who has the best dope....

It's hard goin to any town you don't know the layout of, and I'd be careful if you went...

Yeah, I'd be really careful, it's so hot now, it gives me flashbacks just thinking about it....I had phone connects and I knew how to get in and out and it was still scary.....

Last edited:
Doesn't sound worth it, with the cops and all, but I know Providence enough to know where you probably mean. I guess I'll stick to kratom for now.

^If you don't have a habit you may as well, it gets really depressing, I never wanna go back to that life again....I'm just lucky to be alive....I like heroin, but it's not worth it...It's hard to stay out of trouble and it ruins your relationships with everyone but your dealer and the people you use with

Worcester's got the same doubled corners.

I hate the boston scene. I got a half hour commute to the city, and sometimes leave empty handed. Or taxed to death...
I'm from hartford and I miss the open air stamp trade. It's probably the only thing anyone would miss about hartford

Worcester's got the same doubled corners.

I hate the boston scene. I got a half hour commute to the city, and sometimes leave empty handed. Or taxed to death...
I'm from hartford and I miss the open air stamp trade. It's probably the only thing anyone would miss about hartford

I figured Worcester might have some stamps due to its location, but in all honesty it doesn't surprise me that they do the sandwich bags.

And not trying be a dick, jus saying I don't understand how you would leave empty handed unless you drove to Boston blindly without hitting up your connect or he told you to come through and then stopped answering you. Either that or you were hoping to make connections when you got to the city which is not something I'd wanna do in Boston.

Sucks about the Hartford open air stamp game dying out cause that's not too bad of a trip, but one of my friends said he got some stamps from some open air type set in Bridgeport in Summer '11.

For a while there, they were selling "bundles" as a single stamp bag that just had a bunch of dope in it....That was around '06 or '07...shortly after that it went to either '20s halfs or wholes with some bundles....I still know of one guy that sells bricks of 50 back there, but it's just 50 blank bags all stacked with a rubber band....At the time I left, out of the 5 guys I went to, one had consistently really good dope and the other 4 were hit or miss....

Bridgeport still has more stamp bags than anything from what I hear, but they're blank most of the time...

I heard a few rumors that they were charging people in certain places just for having the little wax baggies with nothing in them, and it's easier to just put the dope in plastic....

My guy is an unreliable middleman, and I should really start referring to him as the 'taxman'

I'm convinced that there really isn't any good dope in this state atm. My regular dealer has had garbage the last coupe weeks which is really weird for her. I've exhausted every connect I have. Just today my buddy gave me a new guy and assured me that it's really good raw. Well we went to cop and afterward I find out that he had switched from snorting to shooting seemingly because of this chick he was with. Now I'm thinking that he thinks the dope is good because of the roa change because I'm a snorter and this shit was just ok at best.

Anybody been finding anything good our are my suspicions correct?

Been taking subs since thursday, but gonna be grabing 4 bags tomorrow. Going to get 2 delivered to my work from my connect out of Lynn during my lunch break and then after work I'm going to take the trip up to Lowell for 2 with my friend to see whats good with his connect. I'll post back tomorrow night with how everything turned out.

anyone that has experience with both
what would you say is better?
boston or connecticut

Just copped on my break. Gonna make the rest of my work day fly by.

Status
Not open for further replies.