• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate how MDMA has a rep of being a completely safe drug, because its not.

Most people can roll and have little to no perceivable negative effects, but most people dont go balls to the wall, 5 pills a night every weekend lol

also, the thing with drug related depression, you never think its because of MDMA. Its always "oh Im so sad because of this chick" or "oh I have no friends Im a loser", but 90% of that went away after I stopped rolling

Whatever man, I can honestly say I'm a happy guy, not saying it's completely safe but I hate the whole doom and gloom about mdma which is very popular around here, but isn't even the case for 70% of normal users. Honestly just look up a few posts from First Bad Comedown.

Oh I do lol. I read every single one in its entirety

if you dont tell people about what could happen, their going to continue with the idea that MDMA is an OK drug to abuse every weekend. All I want to do, is make it so if people are going to continue on that path, that they at least have the facts behind it

the fact of the matter is that MDMA can be extremely dangerous, or completely safe. It depends on how you use it

For the average person, 20mg will get them going but not completely gacked out either

and I never did less than 3 when they were meth, and Wa is known for its meth bombs around the country

I dont agree with all he says, but everything is based on the truth

I have never seen anyone so dedicated to harm reduction, while many people have a problem with the tone he uses and the information he posts, he has my undying respect.

Hes helped more people on this forum than you can count, other people can talk about how they do MDMA all day without any problems, as long as people like him are here to call out the bull shit

I dont agree with all he says, but everything is based on the truth

I have never seen anyone so dedicated to harm reduction, while many people have a problem with the tone he uses and the information he posts, he has my undying respect.

Hes helped more people on this forum than you can count, other people can talk about how they do MDMA all day without any problems, as long as people like him are here to call out the bull shit

He is very dedicated to helping out, and presents himself in a respectful manner, so I respect him.. However, I do become wary of some of the information he gives. I don't have as much of a pessimistic view of the drug as I believe he has, but each of us on this site has an inalienable right to present factual data, positive or negative, about these drugs. We can't overplay the bad, but we can't underplay it either.

Yeah pessimism will always throw people off, but Im glad there's someone like him with such a complete grasp of the subject

You should be wary of all info on this site though, people will come up with bull shit all the time like how "opiates are scientifically proven to be the worst drugs for your body"

Status
Not open for further replies.