• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Discussion Moderators Wanted ver. Calling all Potheads

Chainer

Bluelighter
Hello fellow stoners and blue-lighters. Due to recent promotions (congrats!) and/or real life (whatever that is) imposing, both Vader and Papa are no longer on the CD Staff. So, I need your help. We're looking for 1, possibly 2, new moderators for Cannabis Discussion. What we are looking for is pretty basic, check below for the deets.

What kind of person are we looking for?

1. Someone who actively promotes discussion here in CD and elsewhere on Bluelight
2. Someone with a good attitude and sense of humor
3. Someone knowledgeable about cannabis, whether you're a grower or a connoisseur
4. Someone who can make an investment of personal time (nothing huge, but you are expected to be active)

What we would like to know about you:

* Basic biographical data - nothing invasive, but first name, age, occupation, education
* What improvements you would make to Cannabis Discussion as a whole
* If you have any experience moderating Internet forums
* Anything else you think would help the mods and senior staff in making their decision

[Thanks Roose - Chainer]

Please apply via PM only to the following:

Moderators: Chainer [me]

Soft deadline is Feb 2nd. It may change.

Please do not use this thread for nominations, nudges, or suggestions. Please PM others to apply if you think they deserve the spot, encouragement is certainly a large part of what makes a successful application.

Any questions? No? Good luck everyone, get those apps rolling in - Don't be shy

Chainer

yo yo yo im a mj activist in pa so naturally my hemp should over power urs? lol

FYI: Bribes are acceptable, but keep it discreet. PM for address. Overnight only please. No schwag/mids, that will only get you a ban.

hahahaha ;)

When's the decision made then?

They're still totaling up the bricks of midis they got from applicants. ;) How many did you send? I sent in 0; I guess that's why I won't be the CD mod. *shrugs* I'm not into bribing anyone, just offering my honest services. :p =D %)

bump still accepting for a little more while we sort through the mids and headies

because u close to many good threads and i think u need to chill out a bit with the modding, nah mean.

THIS IS WHAT I AM HERE FOR.

Time to follow you around bluelight and close your threads.

But honestly, 9 times outta 10 threads get merged, not closed.

I am a new bluelighter but I guess it'd be cool be a moderator. I smoke mad herd and know.lots about it. Idk why I'm saying this. Probably cuz I'm zooted and booted. But straight up. How many post or "helpful thoughts" do I have to give before I am to be considered of this almighty position

Generally just showing that you are helpful and active will get you in the correct position to be considered for a mod spot.

I am a new bluelighter but I guess it'd be cool be a moderator. I smoke mad herd and know.lots about it. Idk why I'm saying this. Probably cuz I'm zooted and booted. But straight up. How many post or "helpful thoughts" do I have to give before I am to be considered of this almighty position

As awesome as it will be to have another 6 foot tall Cpt aboard, you only have 9 posts.

I guess that won't hold you back though. ;)

Y'all are as picky for CD mods as you are your buds.

=D

But hey, that's a good thing. I always take a good half hour inspecting weed at MY dispensary. %)