The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Heroin in north Jersey. This is a discussion thread, NOT a stamp thread.

Rules:
-No sourcing
-No detailed stamp discussion
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-As always, no prices!
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckless - good lookin out on making the thread

So...paterson dope...straight fire IMO... You know what I'm talkin bout that straight fire when you mix it up in the spoon shit look like straight iced tea... Its so sexy to me...

I know there lots of u out there coppin in paterson know what I'm talkin bout...

BUMP...

Just copped some fire shit got me nodding hard as hell

Come on where all the p town dope heads at I know yall out there

Jersey City
Newark
Patterson
Elizabeth
Union City

Are all good places to start looking & all of these places have open air markets & are with in a 30 minute drive from each other

You forgot Passaic, Englewood, Hackensack, irvington, East Orange, probably a few more I'm forgetting that's north jersey.

Irvington is prob the most hood city in North Nj for sure, i would call it the Camden of the North

Lol ^ Reckless made the thread guess he aint from Jersey oh well its Paterson

No big deal about the spelling really everyone knows what it says

Damn I just did a shot of dope my guy got this stamp Coca Cola that's straight FIRE right now. I'm high as hell

We good do with some of your heroin over here in the UK. Our drought still not properly over yet and its been like that for over a year now.
There is some good gear around but a helluva lot of shit also. Starting to think we will never have quality gear all the time again.

Damn I could NEVER imagine a drought out here...

The streets is FLOODED with extremely pure white powder...fire...if you came over here you'd never wanna go back lol after you get a taste....

from what i understand with the UK drought is the quality is super shitty not that they cant find it..i guess its not all over as it used but it can still be found, its just the quality is way shitty and when you can get the good shit its super expensive, its like the rich dudes savin it for themselves or osmething

Last edited:
I used to live in Jersey City butg I still copped in Brooklyn.. I dunno I just feel like the dope is wack in JC. But I have gotten good shit.. it;s that just for the price you can spend an extra 10 on a bun and get city size/qual bags.

Patersons a different story.. much cheaper..honestly the shit that turns me off about jersey is stamps come and go so quick.. and what was good last month might be fake or shit this month. IIn NYC I have been copping the same STAMP for years.. and I never have to worry if it/s going to be fake. Of course quality varies b urt its ALWAYS above average and 2x+ the size of NJ bags

I dont know what you where getting in JC but the prices are low and the bags are right.....

NO PRICES (you should know this by now)

Really? Damn yo I've avoided it for mad long becuase the 1st time's I copped I was payin NO PRICES a pop for Paterson sized bags? I didn't realize JC has Paterson prices/..gues I just got ripped. So if that's the case then JC is DEF worth another shot.. I mean I have gotten good shit there (last year Godfather), and the coke vials are always sweet. But for me I've been doint he same thing mad long with coppinin NYC..so I prob aint gonna change my ways unless it was safe and worth it. I wouldn't mind havin someone who coudl delivery in Jersey Cityy...

I don't like goin into the hood and cold coppin anymore, anywhere, not just JC.

I should prop look around over here thoguh honestly.. I am walkin distance fromt he projects its kinda dumb to pay an extra 8.50 to cop in nYC (train fare)

Really? Damn yo I've avoided it for mad long becuase the 1st time's I copped I was payin NO PRICES a pop for Paterson sized bags? I didn't realize JC has Paterson prices/..gues I just got ripped. So if that's the case then JC is DEF worth another shot.. I mean I have gotten good shit there (last year Godfather), and the coke vials are always sweet. But for me I've been doint he same thing mad long with coppinin NYC..so I prob aint gonna change my ways unless it was safe and worth it. I wouldn't mind havin someone who coudl delivery in Jersey Cityy...

I don't like goin into the hood and cold coppin anymore, anywhere, not just JC.

I should prop look around over here thoguh honestly.. I am walkin distance fromt he projects its kinda dumb to pay an extra 8.50 to cop in nYC (train fare)

Jersey City is right out of the Holland Tunnel first exist might as well call it another borough of NYC... The bags of dope are anywhere from 800mg-1300mg I know cuz i weighted them out on a really on point scale at a science lab.... The glassline slips come in two sizes around here one is a inch & another Inch and a quarter.... dont matter same shit and same amount inside