• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Muslims putting out poison as drugs sounds like a myth to me, at least in a place like Paterson. For one thing, it'd be difficult to act as an independent proprietor and put out your own "poison bag" in some of these neighborhoods with an active & visible drug trade, I would imagine...the people already in place there (worshippers of the almighty dollar) wouldn't exactly be receptive. Not to mention the risk-reward ratio involving exposing yourself to potential murder charges in order to target an already marginalized group of Americans (hard drug users). It's not very good as a terrorist tactic because the only people who'd be terrorized are people living on the fringes of American society to begin with.

Then again some sick bastard who just wanted to hurt people could probably do that. Don't think that there is an organized and/or ideological component to it though.

However, you see some of these stories involving the contamination of various drugs, such as Xanax or even methamphetamine, with fentanyl and you have to wonder if there isn't some kind of malicious intent involved. Spiking opiates with fentanyl at least makes a little sense, but this other stuff?

But then again much of that can be attributed to the below-average intellect of some small time drug dealers, thinking that fent is some magic fairy dust that makes all drugs better or something.

I?ve gotten fire stuff from Newark before. Open air market

There?s always been consistency issues in places like Paterson, Newark, etc. Experienced users who use regularly and have relationships with multiple sources can greatly mitigate the risk.

However, it is a fact that there is a lot of bags that are filled with lab-made bullshit like synthetic fent or imitation benzos. This can be very dangerous and does not produce a good high.

Luckily I still have strong connects in NYC and Brooklyn who have good old fashioned H. Harlem, Wash Heights and the Bronx seem to be awash with garbage also as seen by all the Fent warnings being posted on BL.

There?s still good stuff out there but I feel for the chippers nowadays who don?t have established connects. Back in the 90?s you could go in cold....roll up to the right blocks in the wrong part of town and come away with great product. But open air is much less open, and the risk of getting bullshit is much much higher.

Still open air in tons of places in Newark, ptown, Camden, just have to go to the right places at the right time. I don't know how anyone can chip. For me I'm either on it or never off it.

I havent heard anything about that but I've copped all over the Philly, jersey, NY area and these days it's not like it used to be. Sure there is great stuff around, but also a lot of this type of BS. Fake stuff, fent, they are even putting liquid k2 in the dope (spray bottle) and it's horrible. Luckily I smoke pot often and have done lots of hallucinogens so I'm used to that type of high but it was uncomfortable even for me, I couldn't imagine someone who doesn't like that sort of thing. It's hurting a lot of people. Sadly enough folks just don't care anymore what they Are selling. They just throw whatever powder in a bag and call it "dope" there was even a scopolamine outbreak they were putting in the dope in Philly. Sorry to hear that happened to your husband. Like I said their still is good stuff around d but if you don't already have a habit, it just isn't worth trying g random stuff bc you easily could end up hurt or dead.

I can?t believe you just said the spray K2 thing. 3 months ago I got this batch in Orlando. I got home and did a few bags and instantly started tripping hard. My whole world was vibrating and was contemplating on taking myself to the hospital because I was tripping so hard. I had no idea what it was until you just mentioned that. I thought it was like masculine or 2Ci or something. I could definitely tell it was a chemical research drug but you hit that right on the head.

I can?t believe you just said the spray K2 thing. 3 months ago I got this batch in Orlando. I got home and did a few bags and instantly started tripping hard. My whole world was vibrating and was contemplating on taking myself to the hospital because I was tripping so hard. I had no idea what it was until you just mentioned that. I thought it was like masculine or 2Ci or something. I could definitely tell it was a chemical research drug but you hit that right on the head.
Yep it's 100% proven, lab tested from samples and everything. There's an area in Philly that has dope sets on literally every corner, within that area is a small section like 5x5 blocks that is pumping the stuff out. There's a few articles on it and everything. People thought they od'd got hit with narcan and woke up screaming and all this shit. I had got some stamps with it too. Luckily I smoke weed often and have for a long time and have done lots of psychedelics because soon as I shot it I felt it come on. So did my girl. I didn't freak out or anything, just sorta rode it all out but it's crazy what they are doing. Like why put that in dope?! Not long ago in Philly they had some crack corners that had sent in it. Bunch of folks overdosed just by smoking what they thought was crack. These are crackheads too, they don't use dope so they had no opiate tolerence. I don't get it but...I'm not the one making the drugs. There's a few articles on that too. You can Google it for more info.

Yep it's 100% proven, lab tested from samples and everything. There's an area in Philly that has dope sets on literally every corner, within that area is a small section like 5x5 blocks that is pumping the stuff out. There's a few articles on it and everything. People thought they od'd got hit with narcan and woke up screaming and all this shit. I had got some stamps with it too. Luckily I smoke weed often and have for a long time and have done lots of psychedelics because soon as I shot it I felt it come on. So did my girl. I didn't freak out or anything, just sorta rode it all out but it's crazy what they are doing. Like why put that in dope?! Not long ago in Philly they had some crack corners that had sent in it. Bunch of folks overdosed just by smoking what they thought was crack. These are crackheads too, they don't use dope so they had no opiate tolerence. I don't get it but...I'm not the one making the drugs. There's a few articles on that too. You can Google it for more info.

That?s some scary shit. I?ve done a lot of psychedelics in my time as well, but that is fucked up. A test kit is definitely a necessity these days. Fuck I miss the scene from 15 years ago so much!