• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

altek that's pretty close man u got lucky...

One of the dumbest things I did was bring my set when I went to cop in P.town and I got pulled over by a surrounding white town cop for a broken tail light... and the shit hit the fan from there.

^^ what else did they end up finding and charging you with?

i dont understand people who ride to the hood to score drugs and bring their paraphernalia with them..i dont understand the risk..just leave that shit at home and just use it when you get back..theres no need for a pipe or a needle when your goin to cop..wait the 20-30min to get home

its just one last thing you dont need to worry about when you get pulled over cause when you get puled over the first hing that goes threw youe head is the drugs, so when you hide the drugs you leave the pipe out and now get arressted for that..so leave that shit at home and if you really need it cause you are plannin on stayin out and partying and not goin home..then go buy new paraphernalia, that shit wont cost you morethen 2-3bucks, and you can find it at damn near every gas station..

I had a friend who shoots his dope and he wanted me to go with him to cop some dope... My ass don't like the Idea of having that kind of shit in my car when I am going to be copping drugs in the hood... So I had him Run into the Bathroom at this fast food place and place the rigs in the drop ceiling... After copping took him back to get his stuff and all was good..

Fuck. The other night I nodded out with a cig onto my laptop keyboard and now the space button has a burn hole in it and it doesn't work. I am real pissed because typing like this is real fucking annoying.

NSFW:
Fuck!!!!!!___the__other__night__i__nodded__out__w/__a__cig__onto__my__laptop__keyboard__n__now__the__space__button__has__a__burn__hole__on__it__n__it__doesn't__work__i'm__real__pissed__because__typing__like__this__is__real__fucking__annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
pop the space bar off the board and take a razor to the nub to unstick it from the sides... once that nub can move you can reattach the space bar

and if that don't work

press ALT key and type 32 in your numeric pad

^ And if that doesn't work then you can always use a virtual keyboard where you can click on the space bar with your mouse.

reminds me of the time my mouse stopped working and I had to navigate web pages using the tab key... Have you ever looked at how fucking many clickable links come up on BL???

Always keep your exchange card on you. They work anywhere in the state. Been searched many times, told them I had sets, and always got let go.
They might still bring you in if you're being a dick to them or if they find needles and you told them you had none.

reminds me of the time my mouse stopped working and I had to navigate web pages using the tab key... Have you ever looked at how fucking many clickable links come up on BL???

I read this post around noon right before I dropped my computer maybe a foot onto very soft carpet and on a pile of clothes. Turns out I broke the internal HD and I lost every single file. I remembered I had an 1 TB external drive so I spent the next 4 hours getting my computer to work. And on top of all of this, I was completely sober at the time.

dope in north jersey.

ive been in prison for almost 2 years. i had a very serious dope habit when i left.ive been out now a couple months and used a few times.theres something weird about the dope tho.its nothing like i remember it.it makes me like...sick.if i use once the next day or two im in bed just feeling like shit.it doesnt give that euphoria anymore.it just gives this nasty feeling.im wondering if anyone else in north jersey has noticed this or its just cause ive been away from it so long.is it a new type of dope out there? are they cutting it with some bullshit to make u feel sick so u do more? is it all pills? what?

Not sure about what dope is like is NNJ...even tho I live here. I mainly stick to pharms and haven't had the need to buy diesel.

dope seems the same as it ever was in south jersey, but our town is a mix of whatever trickles down from surrounding cities. Always good to hear when someone gets out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What city are you buying your dope... sounds like your getting some fake shit in Paterson , that city is known for selling fake shit, like no other town in NJ I heard of....

you had a "pretty serious dope habit" that shitty feeling the days after using is withdrawal. it might be shitty h which is why you aren't getting high, you might have a high tolerance so aren't getting high, but it's still enough to send you into withdrawal.

What city are you buying your dope... sounds like your getting some fake shit in Paterson , that city is known for selling fake shit, like no other town in NJ I heard of....

Ive heard the same from the friends, its worse in the Indian section is what I'm told.

what the fuck?? i just came home form prison. wtf is up with paterson?? the dope is like...idk its not dope.i dont know if i been away too long or what.it just makes me feel weird and sick.the next day im definally in bed.ive only used a handfull of times since i been home and all it does it make me sick.its like all pills or sumthing.i get no euphoria none of that old dope feelings i use to chase.i dont know if i was away so long (almost 2 years) that im over it or did it really change alot.

Hey, SWIM's been browsing BL for about 2 years finally decided to regeister...

Anywho, I just moved out to jersey from north carolina. South jersey tho about 20 mins from philly/camden. I was wondering if any of yall could point me in the right direction (citywise of course with the best open air) so i could meet a runner or somthing dont need specifics on where but my stash is running low gonna need cop soon so wheres the best open air thats left (if you could even call it open air)

Google Drug busts in Camden Nj & go where they say

Best way to find where the drugs are, by reading where the busts happen

preciate that tip but im trying to avoid the law like the plague and i def cant spot anybody in the south jersey subarbs. whats hotter philly or camden?

my guess would be camden but once again im new here

sorry for the double post hope it auto-merges