• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

i always was interested in the jersey dope trade. i find it interesting that in such a small state you can cold cop from SO many cities. its not like here in illinois where you got chicago, and thats it. but i fucking LOVE it here because its no bullshit like jersey where the bags change all the time. you go to the same spot and they got the same dope ALL the time. so you know exactly what you are getting. its the same bag at the same spot. brand loyalty like previously posted.

Does Chicago have the same kind of dope we have out here in NYC? LIke the white powdered stuff or is it tar or is it somethin else?

Does Chicago have the same kind of dope we have out here in NYC? LIke the white powdered stuff or is it tar or is it somethin else?

yeah 90% of the heroin you will see in Chicago is white to beige/grey #4 powder heroin. However I have heard of there being tar, however I have not seen it and I don't really know anyone that does it. The only difference is the cut we use here for the most part is generic sleeping pills or allergy medication with the active ingredient being diphenhydramine. But you can also buy raw by the gram here, you just need the right connect.

Sorry to say but this is so not true. I've been going out west (Chicago) for the better part of the last 3 years there's spots that can go from fire to complete garbage in just a few days... Actually in one day. I've experienced it before.
hmmm, i can honestly say i have only experienced this once. other than that for me its always same spot, same bags. it really depends on the spot i suppose and how they are running things.

Sounds bangin. Guess I gotto start messin around locally and get some of that goodness then! I wish we still had a stamp thread :(

Maybe ill go on a lil mission tomorrow and do some buy and tries. I gotto go to the exchange anyway. Thats one thing I LOVE avbout JC... is the syringe exchange is local and has awesome hours (10-6pm) and 12-8pm every other day.. and I can just skateboard right there if I dont wanna drive or take a bus.

I think i'll make that my starting point lol..

I agree, before I signed up for BL (only a few weeks ago) that stamp thread did a lot of good not only for patterson guys but us guys who use camden as well.

Some of the dope we get down here I'm sure some is up there as well in different stamps. It's too bad the bundles get packaged too late in the distribution process for us to ever know. I always hear about you guys in Newark getting some of the fattest bags though. We get skimped but some fire in CMD. I only copped once in North Jers, and it was from patterson and it was garbage.

hey jersey--

i used to cop in newark last year and now i'm back in town. last time i was in newark with the new police initiative it was HOT HOT HOT. i escaped getting busted with a brick by about 5 seconds. what's the best city with fire dope with the lowest risk of hassle by the "boys"? i've only ever copped in newark before (and east orange, but the set i used to cop from is gone now)

I am basically in the exact same situation as alteknj and I am pretty sure I live within a few miles from him based on what he is saying. I drove over to my old spots in Newark and it was absolutely silent. Not sure what's been going on.

Did someone say earlier there's a needle exchange in Jersey City? When the hell did that happen?

Last I checked there was only 2 exchanges in North Jersey, one in Newark and one in Paterson and their hours sucked. It was like 10-2 3 days a week. This was like 2007-2008. I just used to go to Washington Heights to the exchange there. Best exchange hands down.

There has been an exchange there for years but it moved I dunno how long ago. Used to be something on Wayne st apparently... It's by Communipaw & Grand now. They call it a drop in center.. syringe exchange, meals, showers, all that shit. Really nice people too. Open M-F 8 hours a day.

Jersey City
Hyacinth AIDS Foundation Drop-in Center
492 Communipaw Avenue
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday and Thursday 12:00 – 8:00 pm.

When the pan handles r around I give a them a quarter or two N ask em if there's any good stamps out there N a lot of times they'll tell u... tho I didn't see any of them in a while, I guess because it's winter.

Since this is P Town talk I would like to add that the town is very inconsistent but when there's fire out it's SO fucking worth it, but than when the garbage is out it's a huge waste of money and it can drive u crazy cuz sometimes i'll get paid on Friday and by Monday I'm broke and I didn't even get high cause I'm buyin all these diff stamps tryin to find fire or sum decent D & it's just a fucking joke sometimes!

Last edited:
Took a trip out to Newark today for the first time in months. I called a dude I had his number saved in my phone back from like 4-5 months ago. He served me a bunch of times and was usually always on point (shorted me a bag once or twice, but he made it up to me) and was always quick in meeting me. Well I called him before I left cause I live like 45-50 mins from Newark and he answered by god. I told him I was coming and he said ok. Once I hit Newark, I called him and told him what I wanted and I'd call him once I'm getting off the exit. The same routine we always did and I never had a problem. Well, I get off the exit and he's not picking up even though I just spoke to him. I'm driving around these projects like a jackass and nobody else is really out that I can see. So I take off and get a hold of him.. tells me he's coming blah blah. Again same shit happened. Then he called back and told me to go up the block blah blah. We never did that. Now I am getting suspicious cause he's not picking up again and has me running around. Plus his voice sounded different. I don't even think it was my dude. After 10 mins of this shit, I'm like fuck this, he's playing games or it's not him or something. So I just deleted his number and I had to hit the streets using my junkie intuition. Checked a few spots around where I was, no dice. Asked some guys on the block, no dice. One of them tried playing me, telling me to count the money in front of him cause he's got the dope. I just rolled the window up and booked out. Now I am pissed. So, I decide to hit up a spot I know about, but never copped there. I've been there a few times with my boys a few years back, so I'm just taking a risk right now scoping it out. I get there and roll my window down, see dude on the corner, I asked him what's up and he just shook his head no. So now I am getting more angry.. I drive into the lot to see what's up and I heard a "YOOOOOOO". Music to my ears. Black kid waving at me. I pulled over and black dude and then a white/spanish looking kid come over. I asked them what's up, yada yada. The white/spanish kid gets in my car and we drive over a bit and park and he checked me out. Showed him my tracks, swapped numbers and he got out and was back with my dope in 30 seconds. Turns out to be pretty damn good dope and at an amazing price too. I negotiated for $X a bag and he was like aight, but just to let you know we do it $Y a bag here, which was CHEAPER! He could have made an extra couple dollars, but I guess the loyalty of a good customer is worth it to him. I picked up on that and he seemed like a cool, straight up dude. Mission success. Newark is still hopping if you know where to go. I mean I checked some old spots from 2 years ago and they were ghost towns. I've heard similar stories from people saying spots are drying up in Newark. I mean they just fired half the police force a year ago. Not sure if it's just bad luck or if open air is dying worse than we all think. Anyone with a junkie's mindset can be dropped off in Newark and cop, it's still extremely easy. But it used to be a lot better too. Anyone else cold copping in Newark notice this?

cool story..

i wish every misunderstood fcuked up coppin experiance turned out like that

Altek, I dunno what time of day you went to cop, but I've noticed that once it starts to get dark out, it becomes exponentially harder to find someone to cop from. If you're in Newark from 10am-sunset, it's pretty much impossible to not find something around.

When the pan handles r around I give a them a quarter or two N ask em if there's any good stamps out there N a lot of times they'll tell u... tho I didn't see any of them in a while, I guess because it's winter.

Since this is P Town talk I would like to add that the town is very inconsistent but when there's fire out it's SO fucking worth it, but than when the garbage is out it's a huge waste of money and it can drive u crazy cuz sometimes i'll get paid on Friday and by Monday I'm broke and I didn't even get high cause I'm buyin all these diff stamps tryin to find fire or sum decent D & it's just a fucking joke sometimes!

Yeah man you are so right.. when there is fire out it's awsome because its really fuckin cheap.. but its a cat and mouse game trying to get the fire. It disappears so quick. And sometiems you can go in and the WHOLE otnw is just shit dope like total crap. Sometiems everythign is average or above.

Seriously some of the stamps are a joke.. they mix up liek milk, they are so small it looks like someone emptied the bag already. YOu can shoot a whole bundle and 1 single bag from NYC is better.

But when there is good dope out its nice to get a brick for like the cost of 2 nyc buns.

MS4104 , yea that's the kinda bullshit i put up w/ coppin from the Silk City all the time , but that's the only city I fuck w it cause that's the only place I got connects in.
I've heard lot's of good things about the NYC game, the bags r double price of P Town but they r 3 to 4 times the size, & a lot more consistency out there too.
I'd like to get into the NYC game mos def.

But one good thing about P Town that's pretty awesome is I know a street where they got fat dubs of yayo all the time , it's good shit 90% of the time, they out there long hours after sundown, & as some of us know Bell Ringers are EPIC! & so r SPEED BALLS!

MS4104 , yea that's the kinda bullshit i put up w/ coppin from the Silk City all the time , but that's the only city I fuck w it cause that's the only place I got connects in.
I've heard lot's of good things about the NYC game, the bags r double price of P Town but they r 3 to 4 times the size, & a lot more consistency out there too.
I'd like to get into the NYC game mos def.

But one good thing about P Town that's pretty awesome is I know a street where they got fat dubs of yayo all the time , it's good shit 90% of the time, they out there long hours after sundown, & as some of us know Bell Ringers are EPIC! & so r SPEED BALLS!

I used to cop in ptown all the time but I live closer to Brooklyn now so thats where I cop. Are those fat dubs of yayo in like an open air type place or its a call and meet? Everyone I always met only had base... i love getting coke to do some speedballs. Aroudn jersey city they sell these vials.. we cant list prices but they are perfect for a single shot like bellringer and pretty cheap.

Thing is I don't have a car right now since I live in the city, so I would take the nj rtansit that drops you off near the intersection of auburn st and broadway. I used to do it then take the dollar bus down.. but that gives you a somewhat limited area since you are walking. Walking is more dangerous but its winter so you can cover up and make your self look black kinda lol.

I kind of wanna go explore like I used to and get some numbers.. I remember when I drove you could spend an hour and collect a few numbers and try some stamps to decide what to buy. Thats actually how I met some of my best connects. Is coke popular in Paterson? I only h eard of base being sold.. I have been ahving bad luck buying coke in Brooklyn.. last time it was this bullshit that made me so numb and it did kind of have the same coke rush but the high was like non existant. It was like bunk as fuck I dunno what it was. TImes before that the coke was just shitty.. Like last years or 2011 I got some bangin ass coke.. lol that was the last tiem.

P.s.

yeah when i first got a bellringer i was like yo coke is totally a different drug IV'd. The bellringer was like earth shattering how awesome it was it felt like a total body orgasm 20x. I like to do a solid shot of dope and coke mixed together for the ultimate rush that just melts you

Altek, I dunno what time of day you went to cop, but I've noticed that once it starts to get dark out, it becomes exponentially harder to find someone to cop from. If you're in Newark from 10am-sunset, it's pretty much impossible to not find something around.

I know it's not 'impossible'. It just takes a lot longer. I remember back 5 years ago, all these blocks and spots were popping. I went to a spot that I've been going to for 5 years to meet that dude that blew me off in my OP, and usually you would always find someone else there serving people. I mean this is a pretty popular spot too. And I was there 2 days ago around 2:30-3pm and there was NOBODY. I mean I am sure if I got out and walked around a bit, SOMEONE would come up to me.. even finding a junkie is better than nothing. But I don't like getting out the car, not around there anyway. Maybe things will heat up in the summer time a bit. They always do. But that's when all the murders and shootings start happening every daily multiple times.

I know it's not 'impossible'. It just takes a lot longer. I remember back 5 years ago, all these blocks and spots were popping. I went to a spot that I've been going to for 5 years to meet that dude that blew me off in my OP, and usually you would always find someone else there serving people. I mean this is a pretty popular spot too. And I was there 2 days ago around 2:30-3pm and there was NOBODY. I mean I am sure if I got out and walked around a bit, SOMEONE would come up to me.. even finding a junkie is better than nothing. But I don't like getting out the car, not around there anyway. Maybe things will heat up in the summer time a bit. They always do. But that's when all the murders and shootings start happening every daily multiple times.

Summer's always easier. Better weather so people don't mind just chilling around outside, so you see a lot more people who will try to flag you down. Plus, you get more daylight hours when dude's is out on the block. Usually around sunset is when it starts dying down most days, especially during winter though.

wow that sucks. i thought jersey was the capital of dope.