• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Sounds bangin. Guess I gotto start messin around locally and get some of that goodness then! I wish we still had a stamp thread :(

Maybe ill go on a lil mission tomorrow and do some buy and tries. I gotto go to the exchange anyway. Thats one thing I LOVE avbout JC... is the syringe exchange is local and has awesome hours (10-6pm) and 12-8pm every other day.. and I can just skateboard right there if I dont wanna drive or take a bus.

I think i'll make that my starting point lol..

The BL stamp thread was insanely awesome.. but not for like Chicago lol. For Paterson I used that shit every day to avoid the garbage. It was wonderful. We had a LOT of traffic so there was mad reviews getting thrown up.. much much better than opiophile

im just messin with yall man, i never even peeped that shit.

its like goin on ebay and lookin at the rolls royce and lambos

theres just no point cause its just shit ill never own

well maybe one day.

im just messin with yall man, i never even peeped that shit.

its like goin on ebay and lookin at the rolls royce and lambos

theres just no point cause its just shit ill never own

well maybe one day.

The grass is always greener.. I am kind of jealous how it is out by you.. how you can get raw and like throw down some moeny and just getl ike 2g's or somethign instead of having to deal with bricks and a shitload of tiny ass bags

Yeah the only shit I don't like about paterson dope is how fast stamps come n go. A good stamp could be gone in as fast as a couple hours. And then on top of that the same stamp that was fire next week could be garbage...
I get mad as hell when they take a good stamp name and turn it to shit...
Coca Cola n Shop Rite both red stamp been goin around for a while though...both of them is fire.

Dude thats the reason I stopped copping in Paterson. It's a constant game of cat and mouse to get the fire. In NYC fire comes out and that batch will be on the streets for a month. It literally floods the area. And there is brand loyalty with the good brands.. they don't put out a fake batch to trick their customers and mak ea quick buck.. it's either they won't put out bags at all if theres no good dope around or they put out good bags.

Like I seriously have been copping the same stamp so long.. it's unheard of for Paterson. And thsi stamp was around before I even started coppign in NYC. It;s that consistant..never once hbas it been fake. Of course quality varies but its never dropped below a 6 (these skulls)

I envy you all; stamps are never consistent around here. I mean, all the dealers around here say that they pick up their dope from NY/NJ, and I'm inclined to believe them as most of them drive around with NY/NJ plates, but it's just never consistent; the stamp is always different and the quality can vary greatly. It's usually pretty good dope and there's never really any bad dope around here, but sometimes it's so-so and other times it's fiah!

In Paterson its funny.. seriously my dealer would be like yo I got super man 007 therapy and tiger woods im liek wtf what do I get. They cycle like mad different stamps throughout just one day.. the only way to get fire is to have friends that copped or know people in th area so you can know whats the best shit out because theres so many god damn stamps.

Then some fire stamp would be out lets say its called finish line and has a graphic of racing flags. Then a group will put out a 'finihsline' garbage fake stamp with no logo as a copycat and trick not only users into buy ing but even the ealers get got when they buy it thinkin they are gettin the legit shit..then pass it onto their white ass customers.

For all I know in brooklyn theres 1000 fire stamps..I have no idea, but Ive been getting speciclaly these 2 stamps for mad long so I dont really venture out lol. In Paterson at MOST a stamp will stay strong for 2 weeks before it falls off. and when it fallos off it FALLS off. IT DONT JUST dissappear it has to turn to shit to rip everyone off for a day. it's really gay. They should just end the stamp

Actually, I have one dealer who's pretty consistent. He always gets the same stamp, but it's not one that I've ever heard of in NY or NJ. But, then again, this is the same dealer that had a stamp not long ago that was popular in NJ for a little while. So, who the fuck knows? I'm going to make the trip soon to NY, and I'll try some actual NY dope.

I know this one Dominican in Paterson had the same stamp for years the 09s...bags are fat as hell but the dope is only average. So I never cop from him. When a stamp falls off here like recently the Cash Money stamp was fire it was purple stamp and had a little money bag on it. Then when the dope falls off and is shit they put the exact same stamp on it so you can't even tell until you pour it out. The only way you could tell sometimes is that the stamp is put on sloppy. Like sideways or only half the stamp is on the bag. When its fire the stamp is pressed perfectly. The way I try to avoid buying bullshit is ask a local junkie what's good right now...cuz you know EVERY dealer claims they got FIRE. My two main guys usually always got good shit but once in a while they'll end up with a stamp that's shit that's been ripped off. I end up with good shit like 85 percent of the time. It would be nice to have a good stamp around for months though like you talk about in NY. I never copped in NY. But for the most part I'm real happy with Paterson dope. And the shit that's sold as a fake stamp is never fake or real horrible it still gets me high...just isn't fire. I mean I'm talking about getting fire like 85-95 percent of the time...pretty fuckin good. I've never seen any real fake dope around here or real garbage...just dope that's only OK

Yeah fuck that every dealers is like yo it;'s fire bro.. or yo 'well they be lovin it so it must be good.' Total bullSHIT.

But na yeah theres some good deals and fire to be had in Ptown as long as you can deal wtih the cat mouse chase. Considering how cheap the dope is, when you do find fire, it;s sweet as fuck. I pay a premium coppin in NY just to ensure what I get is gonn abe fire.. cuase I only cop once a week. I am not in the game..I never check to see whats good and shit, I just go for the same stamp same spot becase it never really changes.

If I was coppin every day like in the game like I used to be id prob cop more in jersey city and paterson closer to where i live.

The reason shit changes so often in NJ is that the mills bust out stamps in a huge variety at the mills with different types of stamps in the house..... While NYC its more of a brand name thing, while in NJ its all about the set you cop off.... Nj has way more mills than NYC, so more stamps come out

Damn I could NEVER imagine a drought out here...

The streets is FLOODED with extremely pure white powder...fire...if you came over here you'd never wanna go back lol after you get a taste....
Will let you know my arrival date once I've booked my flight over. ,if only.

Anyone been coppin in Newark or Jersey City lately? I haven't been to JC in like 2-3 years and Newark for like 2 months. I'm sure shit is still hoppin, but I live right on the border of PA and NJ now on 78 so it's like a 45 min ride to Newark one way, which isn't bad. But it's quicker to just cop shit out here. Prices are roughly the same, maybe a little higher on average and quality varies from shit to banging. Some of the stuff is straight from NYC or NJ, sold in the stamps or just bagged up here from grams. But I'll take a trip to Newark every so often. I grabbed a few numbers but it just seems like shit has been more low key I don't know. Maybe it's the winter. Anyone still going to Newark?

Boys been out a good bit in Newark lately... one of my spots has cops straight parked outside all the time now...

i always was interested in the jersey dope trade. i find it interesting that in such a small state you can cold cop from SO many cities. its not like here in illinois where you got chicago, and thats it. but i fucking LOVE it here because its no bullshit like jersey where the bags change all the time. you go to the same spot and they got the same dope ALL the time. so you know exactly what you are getting. its the same bag at the same spot. brand loyalty like previously posted.

but i fucking LOVE it here because its no bullshit like jersey where the bags change all the time. you go to the same spot and they got the same dope ALL the time. so you know exactly what you are getting. its the same bag at the same spot. brand loyalty like previously posted.

Sorry to say but this is so not true. I've been going out west (Chicago) for the better part of the last 3 years there's spots that can go from fire to complete garbage in just a few days... Actually in one day. I've experienced it before.