• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Yeah, you should. Some of the best dope in the country.
I don't know ... the one source I met there several years ago continually gave me low-budge crap. Plus getting my stash was a friggin production and a half. Massachusetts was much better!

^^

I don't think having "one" source is enough to make a judgment about an entire state. Hah.

True, but it was hell of a bummer!! I actually ended up making multiple trips to Poughkeepsie and Massachusetts during that entire 1 month stay in NJ. Man! Hope to not experience that again. :(

^^

I don't think having "one" source is enough to make a judgment about an entire state. Hah.

Hah. Exactly. Dunno where that guy was getting at. He got 1 shitty dealer and claims the rest of NJ is filled with doo-doo' dope. Haaah...

Listen, COCO. That sucks, man, but I doubt you experienced the best of what NJ has to offer. Hell, I don't even think you got anything 'decent' per se.
There's definitely some fire dope around these parts. I don't think MA even compares to NJ. Well, atleast not from what I've heard. I don't have first hand experience with MA.
If you ever go back to NJ, you should give me a PM, bro. You know, just to chat it up & shoot the shit, like gentlemen.

Ummm ... I am a lady, gentleman. :)

Thanks for the offer, dear. I will always return to NJ. Central Jersey was once home for me. I will stay in contact. I will probably be back in the spring, but certainly by summer. I want to taste the NJ fire! =D

The Boston are was incredibly easy-breezy for me! Perhaps I just happen to associate with a well sorted number of contacts. Who knows!

I've actually been doin pretty well with loperamide. I stopped taking such rediculous doses. Nowadays I use it like suboxone/bupe. It def has blocking effects, so it keeps me well and if I dosed in the morning, there's no point to copping dope that day. The doses I use are usually about 50mg or 25 pills of generic loperamide. Recently, I started doing 40mg, in the hopes of tapering off. But then I copped dope again.

I also always use a stool softener with every dose, and that takes care of that department.

The only downside is that this "get out of jail" free card still leaves me dependent on something to fill those opiate receptors.

With that much lope you're still able to go to the bathroom. When I needed something I was terrified of taking it because I already have pretty bad stomach problems. What do you use, like miralax or something?

^Come on now with the racism!

IME, there's good and bad people of every race, but a black dealer does seem more likely to hate white people than a Hispanic one, IME....but some of the best dealer's I've had were black, just not for dope...

but isn't it mostly black people that sling dope in Jersey?
I'm not racist at all one of my best friends is black, just in my experience with dope the black dealers I've had have really bad attitudes sometimes and the Spanish dealers I've had are a lot more friendly. That's all I'm sayin I'm not racist at all

I don't know about other areas, but in Paterson there's a lot more organization among black people. Like dudes with runners and people working under them. Most Hispanics that are hustling are just doing their own thing. There are plenty of black dudes doing that too, of course. You're going to get better deals/treatment from someone who's got his own thing going on cuz it's all him. The dudes out on the corners, especially the real young ones, are likely pushing for someone else. Those are the guys always trying to squeeze an extra buck out of you or shorting you.

You know what I absolutely can't stand... the word FIRE. Everybody's got fire. Fire this, fire that. That's like the only word half of those idiots know. One of my dudes hits me up the other day to tell me he's got something new... and course... it's fire. I went off on him, I was like "Man you say everything is fire. Fire this, fire that, you could have dirt in a bag and call it fire. That's all I ever hear, yo this shit is fire. Ain't nobody ever hit me up like YO DOG, holler at me, I got some buuuullshit, skimpy ass bags too! You know the boy who cried wolf? You're like the homeboy who cried fire!"

He laughed really good, and then followed up with. "Oh man you funny, yo... but for real... this shit's fire."

I tend to avoid that type unless there's no one else around, or of course they really do have something good. I've got a dude who generally has really good shit, but when he doesn't he's straight up with me and tells me before I come. I usually pick it up anyway cuz I'd rather have someone who's honest. And when he says he's got something real good, it always is.

^The term "fire" can't be more than 10 years old....Originally I only ever heard it in the ghetto for weed...Of course some random jerk off on the street is gonna tell you it's good!

I've noticed that there's two types of dealers...There's dealers out to make every cent they can in the short term, stepping on their shit and squeezing every dollar they can out of customers. They don't really care about repeat customers, they just serve as an easy source for whoever happens to be desperate that day...The funny thing is, those types seem to always be around, answering their phone on the first ring!

Then, you have the pros who are trying to actually build a customer base. They don't fuck with the product much and they give fair deals...Those guys make less money per bag, but in the long term end up making a lot more money because everyone keeps coming back. Also, people are less shy about buying quantity from these guys, so they move more volume...The downside with those types of dealer's is: A lot of them get greedy and take on a lot of regulars, so you end up getting docked around and having to wait...Also, if you get dependent on that one "great dealer" and his shit falls off, you might find yourself with nowhere else to go if you haven't been out there networking... In which case, you end up having to buy off the first kind of dealer again..

I got really good at always finding new sources and buying a little from all of them here and there, so I always had someone else lined up no matter what happened. That's something a lot of people fail to do, and it's a pain the ass...but that's what I made half my habit from...Someone's dealer won't answer, you could call me and I'd get it for you right away...The dealers knew I was doing this, and I had it worked out where they'd always give me extra...

The crazy thing about addiction is the addiction to chaos! I have had similar experiences with the "two kinds" of dealers BlueHues mentioned. I have had months of time Summer of 2011 and summer of 2013 where I was getting great deals on dope from reliable dealers.

I would even "get bored" of this "good operation" sometimes and still wanna go see a corner boy or two every once in a while just cuz it was exciting (and stupid, and could've landed me in jail, i know)

^Come on now with the racism!

IME, there's good and bad people of every race, but a black dealer does seem more likely to hate white people than a Hispanic one, IME....but some of the best dealer's I've had were black, just not for dope...

but isn't it mostly black people that sling dope in Jersey?

I agree that there's good and bad people of every race.

Everything here is ran by the blacks, I've never heard of a Mexican dealer around here.

I agree that there's good and bad people of every race.

Everything here is ran by the blacks, I've never heard of a Mexican dealer around here.

The hispanic dealers around here aren't Mexican. They are all Puerto Rican or Dominican. Just clarifying what he meant by Hispanic.

Yeah, the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are much different culturally than the Mexicans in a lot of ways...Even the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans...The DR for many people is a very poor desperate country, Puerto Rico is practically a US state...

^^

Yeah most of the H and coke I've picked up over the years from spanish people, they have almost all been Dominican. On the street dealer side, they take up a large portion of the trade.

I don't know about other areas, but in Paterson there's a lot more organization among black people. Like dudes with runners and people working under them. Most Hispanics that are hustling are just doing their own thing. There are plenty of black dudes doing that too, of course. You're going to get better deals/treatment from someone who's got his own thing going on cuz it's all him. The dudes out on the corners, especially the real young ones, are likely pushing for someone else. Those are the guys always trying to squeeze an extra buck out of you or shorting you.

hows ed been doing? i stopped going up top since newark is cheaper and closer. your totally right about the spanish ppl doing there own thing and black ppl have more ppl involved and set prices. i dont understand the deal in philly though, with the 14 bag buns for u know what price...if your from philly. and those are set prices. newark always has dirty shit even if its good, its still dirty. ill pay double of what im getting now for the shit i used to get from philly n paterson. idk what it is i feel like the stuff from there is a more clear high? also in florida there was next to no dope, got ahold of capsules that were weak as shit mainly did dilaudids down there.

Once they start cracking down on the pill mills over in fla.. (I believe they've already started) Heroin will then become an epidemic in that state. Just like pretty much every other state.