• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying to crush op OxyContin

Be really careful with Opana, it's a whole 'nother beast. Shit ruined my life, not that it can't help yours.

@ AnimeRob
Congratulations on the score!!
I just wanted to warn you, from one CP patient to another, having legit pain makes it even easier to overuse the meds and then next month or refill, when your doc prescribes your normal ongoing dose, it's going to be a (bad) adjustment from having an extra med windfall.
(Over) use carefully and thoughtfully, my friend.

Soak in water for 8-24 hours, it dissolves in the water in time release form then drink everything in the cup thats the best way I think to take OPs, or plugging the liquid. defeats time release and opiates are better absorbed in liquid suspension.

Thank you for a reply!!!!!!!

No, although I asked for Dilauded's [oxymorphone] -- and he wanted to go with the 40mg 12 hr OPs. I'm going to tell him the adverse effects [and have always told him the truth for the 10 years I've known him, about EVERYTHING I do. I used to go in and get blood tests to check how clean my coke was... lmfao]

I'll be asking him if he can switch to the Opana [still an ER medicine, hopefully less nasea] and put back on tap either my oxycodone 10s [or an IR morphine sulfate for breakthrough] 2-3/day for breaththrough with no acetominophen, [loved railing those pinks ... ahhhh -_____-'' ] or 1-2 15mgs. I'm also thinking of Zohydro, but I believe that has acetominophen? Can't have any of that b/c of my GI issues. Do you or anyone else have input on whether morphine has a lesser or greater effect on causing nausea?

And obviously with crushing the "easily crushable" opanas, I would want a small dose of the whole pill if it was intranasal, correct? As an ER med blasted all at once is a large ammount hitting the system? And a similar question with Dilauded, does it have a benefit and equal painlessness of intranasal use?

Thank you again for your reply. I look forward to formulating a safe, effective plan for my treatment here. I just can't say what I'm posting HERE to my doc, as he would not approve of intranasal use. Thank you to everyone, I rely on this information and your higher education to follow the mission this site has set out to achieve: Safety in use.

Thank you all.

Sorry just had to correct you: Dilaudid is hydromorphone, not oxymorphone

Hi, I just got some OP 30's and beard about filing the coating off to snort it, with a nail file, to using a cheese grater, to using a ped egg, you know the foot smoother. I also have a battery operated foot file...damn, I must really want to snort this, as I do all my pills. Anyway, I'm not fooling with a microwave or feezer, otherwise I'll just take the damn thing. I only have 2 and don't want to waste any good stuff. Thoughts?? Thanks guys

All you have to do is cut the pill in half. A razor will do. Grind using a cheese grater, hose clamp, etc. The inside of the pill is powder so grind from the inside holding the outside of the pill.

A drimmel works well too. But You have to either grind it in a plastic bag with a plate or something on the bottom b/c u will loose some of the fine powder. But honestly I cut it up into really small pieces stick them on my tongue and take big gulp of water quickly. It takes a little longer to hit then the IR?s but it does work. I?m on pain management and I do that too. All oc?s Are best taken orally

This questions been answered long ago, so I'm going to send it to the archive.