• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Permanent damage from Abilify and Olanzapine\Zyprexa

Neuroscientists refer to amphetamine type drugs as "psychotics", not psychedelics. Amphetamines have the exact polar opposite effect of antipsychotics. Using too much would obviously backfire but doing a low-medium dose could deactivate the areas of your brain that have been dormant for so long and give you a new lease on life.

Any sort of tolerance to amphetamines does indeed reduce receptors densities but infrequent, reasonable doses will effectively stimulate the parts of your brain dampened by antipsychotics. As long as you do not attempt to rely on them to feel good they will help you.

Don't take it. When they've tried that stuff on me I've just told them to fuck themselves and said that stuff is barbaric and should be outlawed. It's practically a chemical lobotomy which inhibits both mental and emotional impulses so you almost can't feel and think. You become indifferent to everything and can just want to sit and stare into the wall for ages. Might as well be dead. I.Q. diminished dramatically and dangers of permanent damage if taken long enough.

This is the stuff they like to give to people in prisons and institutions to keep them quiet and easier to deal with. You can't think, there are no emotional out-bursts, and you're not motivated to act out anything. I have the distinct impression these medications are developed more to make you easier for your surroundings and practitioners to deal with and in no way for your own welfare.

The worst is, most doctors are completely ignorant of how it works as they've never tried it themselves and only read the promotion. Makes my blood boil. Doubt they would use it on themselves and their children if they only knew.

Don't take it. When they've tried that stuff on me I've just told them to fuck themselves and said that stuff is barbaric and should be outlawed. It's practically a chemical lobotomy which inhibits both mental and emotional impulses so you almost can't feel and think. You become indifferent to everything and can just want to sit and stare into the wall for ages. Might as well be dead. I.Q. diminished dramatically and dangers of permanent damage if taken long enough.
Sorry man, if that's honestly what you think, then you really don't know what you are talking about. Neuroleptics have saved countless lives, there is currently no other way to resolve serious psychotic episodes.
Granted, they might've not made you feel warm and fuzzy and admittedly they can inhibit a person on multiple levels, but saying they should be outlawed is an insult to everyone with a major psychotic disorder. They are godsends to those who need them. Maybe you just weren't one of those people when you were prescribed them.

They are poisons to those that need them as well. These drugs are meant as a last resort but are marketed for virtually everything. Legit patients may have their symptoms disappear but they still get obese, diabetic, brain damaged to the point of permanent dyskinesias and depressed. There is a small population of psychotics whose lives are made manageable by them but the are over prescribed to a psychopathic extreme.

Neuroleptics are used as chemical restraints in prisons and to subdue troublesome foster children as well as difficult geriatrics. It is criminal and demented. They are passive aggressive domination poisons society can call medicine. What Ninae said is absolutely correct and you are naive to say otherwise.

Greetings everyone!

First of all, I must say that I greatly appreciate the privilege of a forum like this.,

I am a male multi-instrumentalist\artist in my early twenties, who unfortunately was "caught" by the whitecoats and imprisoned in a mental hospital the entire summer of 2011.

I've always been a highly sensitive individual, according to IQ-tests highly intelligent, and among the best jazz musicians of my age. I started teaching myself piano at the age of 3, electric guitars and bass at 10. I've composed over a hundred musical pieces and studied at one of the finest jazz conservatories in my country. Music and other fine arts has always been the focal point of my existence, something I've felt I was made for. I'm also rather introverted, keen on details, and a former wiccan student.

My drug "career" started at the age of 15, with daily cannabis use. I've had ethanol on rare occasions, same with amphetamine, but never enjoyed the effects. I've always been a hardcore stoner though, and I never felt it impaired anything at all, except all the money and time going up in smoke. I've since then had some wonderful "trips" on both wild Psilocybe Semantilica (sp?) along with home grown Cubensis, and always felt stronger afterwards. I have profound respect for every natural medicine, and has even had ayahuasha with fantastisc results.

After my father decided that I was in "deep shit" from all the cannabis I was smoking daily, he secretly contacted a shrink and told him all kinds of crazy bullshit. My father has long suffered from violent, temporary psychosis, which he self medicates with perverse amounts of liqour. Maybe he was to put the blame on me, I don't know. To make a long story short, he managed to get me locked into a mental hospital for over three months, even though I was not psychotic, depressed or anything in ANY sense. I did get extremely restless and frustrated from being deprived of all my rights, but nothing that should serve as a valid reason really.

During my three-month stay last summer, I was force fed daily with strong doses of Abilify and Zyprexa\Olanzapine, and then having to walk back-and-forth in a sterile corridor until night, maybe watching TV, all while the white-coats were noting stuff in their notepads. I remember the feeling when I first ate the "medicine", such a hellish condition. I was forgetting who I was, where I was, pissing myself sitting watching TV, and not being able to say anything except "yes" and "no".

The doctors told me this was common side effects, and that they would go away after few weeks. I could not avoid eating the poison, as they were checking my mouth to see if I swallowed it or not. I got so sick that I would spend the whole day in bed, floating in\and\out of conciousness, being restless and completely depraved. My creativity was completely gone, I couldn't plan anything, visualize anything, or remember anything. My hands, which have been crucial for playing musical instruments all my life, got so numb that I couldn't play a simple open chord. The numbness, or "non-existance of control" started in the pinkys, and then to the ring finger, until both hands were useless.

My emotional life and intelligence also was so slugged and flattened, that I didn't really feel like i could give a fuck anyways. I just spent the days looking out the window, wanting to spend time in the sun with my friends, rather depressed and going fat.

After nine weeks of forced medication, and no diagnosis at all, I managed to get off the pills, and instantly felt better. Three weeks later, and I was free as a bird, though still without any official diagnosis. I was really, really pissed off.

I got home, and realized that the horrible side effects, including what i suspect is nerve\frontal lobe damage, would not go away. I had 30 liberty caps a week after I got home, which absolutely helped- still not enough. Now it's been about four months since I got off the poison, but I'm still not feeling like myself at all. I have great difficulty with about every frontal lobe task, my hands are still numb, my feelings are flattened, and I'm growing increasingly frustrated. Often I feel like my "soul"- or innermost qualities are destroyed- and also I was imprisoned by the government for NO REASON. I get depressed, and get really morbid thoughts about "fuck it all- I'm gonna blow myself and the entire fucking government to hell and get famous."

So- what am I to do? I am really a calm and reasonable person, and an act of terror would never happen. But I'm just a shadow of myself these days, and I'm looking for a potent "psychotic" that would reverse the effects of the Abilify and Olanzapine. I've since had 25-C, 2C-C, 2C-D, DOI, MDAI, MDMA, Methiopropamine, JWH, AM-2233, Ethylone, Metocin, Miprocin, Psilatecin, Truffles, Shrooms, Kratom, Salvia, Morning Glory, DMT, Bufotenine, Methoxamine and alot of hash... used responsibly and with no noticeable side effects.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for my bad english, as it is not my first language.

Cheers,
-PMS
how did you get off the zyprexa so easily?!

Greetings everyone!

First of all, I must say that I greatly appreciate the privilege of a forum like this.,

I am a male multi-instrumentalist\artist in my early twenties, who unfortunately was "caught" by the whitecoats and imprisoned in a mental hospital the entire summer of 2011.

I've always been a highly sensitive individual, according to IQ-tests highly intelligent, and among the best jazz musicians of my age. I started teaching myself piano at the age of 3, electric guitars and bass at 10. I've composed over a hundred musical pieces and studied at one of the finest jazz conservatories in my country. Music and other fine arts has always been the focal point of my existence, something I've felt I was made for. I'm also rather introverted, keen on details, and a former wiccan student.

My drug "career" started at the age of 15, with daily cannabis use. I've had ethanol on rare occasions, same with amphetamine, but never enjoyed the effects. I've always been a hardcore stoner though, and I never felt it impaired anything at all, except all the money and time going up in smoke. I've since then had some wonderful "trips" on both wild Psilocybe Semantilica (sp?) along with home grown Cubensis, and always felt stronger afterwards. I have profound respect for every natural medicine, and has even had ayahuasha with fantastisc results.

After my father decided that I was in "deep shit" from all the cannabis I was smoking daily, he secretly contacted a shrink and told him all kinds of crazy bullshit. My father has long suffered from violent, temporary psychosis, which he self medicates with perverse amounts of liqour. Maybe he was to put the blame on me, I don't know. To make a long story short, he managed to get me locked into a mental hospital for over three months, even though I was not psychotic, depressed or anything in ANY sense. I did get extremely restless and frustrated from being deprived of all my rights, but nothing that should serve as a valid reason really.

During my three-month stay last summer, I was force fed daily with strong doses of Abilify and Zyprexa\Olanzapine, and then having to walk back-and-forth in a sterile corridor until night, maybe watching TV, all while the white-coats were noting stuff in their notepads. I remember the feeling when I first ate the "medicine", such a hellish condition. I was forgetting who I was, where I was, pissing myself sitting watching TV, and not being able to say anything except "yes" and "no".

The doctors told me this was common side effects, and that they would go away after few weeks. I could not avoid eating the poison, as they were checking my mouth to see if I swallowed it or not. I got so sick that I would spend the whole day in bed, floating in\and\out of conciousness, being restless and completely depraved. My creativity was completely gone, I couldn't plan anything, visualize anything, or remember anything. My hands, which have been crucial for playing musical instruments all my life, got so numb that I couldn't play a simple open chord. The numbness, or "non-existance of control" started in the pinkys, and then to the ring finger, until both hands were useless.

My emotional life and intelligence also was so slugged and flattened, that I didn't really feel like i could give a fuck anyways. I just spent the days looking out the window, wanting to spend time in the sun with my friends, rather depressed and going fat.

After nine weeks of forced medication, and no diagnosis at all, I managed to get off the pills, and instantly felt better. Three weeks later, and I was free as a bird, though still without any official diagnosis. I was really, really pissed off.

I got home, and realized that the horrible side effects, including what i suspect is nerve\frontal lobe damage, would not go away. I had 30 liberty caps a week after I got home, which absolutely helped- still not enough. Now it's been about four months since I got off the poison, but I'm still not feeling like myself at all. I have great difficulty with about every frontal lobe task, my hands are still numb, my feelings are flattened, and I'm growing increasingly frustrated. Often I feel like my "soul"- or innermost qualities are destroyed- and also I was imprisoned by the government for NO REASON. I get depressed, and get really morbid thoughts about "fuck it all- I'm gonna blow myself and the entire fucking government to hell and get famous."

So- what am I to do? I am really a calm and reasonable person, and an act of terror would never happen. But I'm just a shadow of myself these days, and I'm looking for a potent "psychotic" that would reverse the effects of the Abilify and Olanzapine. I've since had 25-C, 2C-C, 2C-D, DOI, MDAI, MDMA, Methiopropamine, JWH, AM-2233, Ethylone, Metocin, Miprocin, Psilatecin, Truffles, Shrooms, Kratom, Salvia, Morning Glory, DMT, Bufotenine, Methoxamine and alot of hash... used responsibly and with no noticeable side effects.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for my bad english, as it is not my first language.

Cheers,
-PMS
did you feel anything off of thoses drugs like LSD and MDMA? because i dont get high at all. the only drugs that seem to work are benzo's alcohol nicotine and stims work a little just alot less euphoria. since you have to take so much to feel shit off zyprexa i take 100-125mg of addys and im good. was also wondering if anyone knew if olanzapine/zyprexa would block K?

I guess this kind of thing is not uncommon in Scandinavian countries. Few years ago (SUN 2014.) I was on psy music festival in Hungary. I met a guy from Sweden called Patrick (had a great tattoo of snakes) that shared similar story. He seemed like a great person. Not only similar story to yours but also from Scandinavia (Sweden or Norway, I believe Norway...not that it matters much). I will never forget him. It is so sad when a beautiful and sensitive person gets damaged by his family member and society. Went through the similar scenario myself. I hope you get better.

Edit: Now I see it is a very old post. I hope that OP has gotten better. This kinds of forced hospitalisation and forced druging even when there isn't anything to treat are more common than people think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d love to hear how you got off my fella. I’m on Zyprexa too, and am seeing that one side of my face is quickly becoming paralyzed. Not sure what to do.

i just made this, account, to reply a suggestion for the recent posters along with how i was placed on antipsychotics.

i was on zyprexa for 3 years 2018' of may to 2021 of may, when i was first placed of similar anti psychotics as zyprexa, it was during 2015 that i was first placed in a psychiatric ward with the other similar anti psychotics. i was forced by authorities in 4 psy wards during those years from 2015 to 2018 after that i have been not placed in one.

i managed to get off that pill, it personally helped get rid of the extremely negative auditory hallucinations while everything of my body physically was destroyed, i was quite skinny, 120 to 130 lbs at 5'9" than i was practically obese over 210 lbs. working out would not at all shed my pounds, dieting combined, zip. while holding any object I would literally lose grip on it, countless other bullshit that lead to suicidal thoughts, dark shit.

personally i am still over weight due to speculation that zyprexa literally fucked my metabolism after 3 years of use since i workout and diet, and walk for like 3 hours after eating. still no results of a lost pound.

try to get CBD delta 8 & delta 10. preferably flower but any other intake is suitable. ie [ edibles, syringes with the tar looking stuff you squeeze out into your mouth ] the MOST IMPORTANT do little doses of what you choose.

i may not be back for a while since i probably will forget this sites name and i am on a private window that deletes my history along with a tls connection.

i hope my suggestion helps you all get off zyprexa.

you all have good one.

byebye

Dude from what you wrote try use Cerebrolysin it's seems that you fried your brains , just try you have nothing to lose same as me . Good luck , best luck in recovery ! Praying for you !

Last edited:
Okay to my knowledge yes aripriprazole does have irreversible side effects. EPS to be specific (Extra Pyramidal Symptoms).

HOWEVER...

1. Your description doesn't match EPS.
2. Even if you had EPS, which you probably don't, as previously mentioned, they are irreversible, period.
3. People generally don't get EPS from such short-term use. Those who do are mostly people who had been taking aripriprazole for years.

I was force-fed olanzapine for two years and aripriprazole for 6 months. While I am glad that's over, I must say, I felt no effect from them. Like at all. What so ever. Maybe I was lucky in that regards, idk.

duuudde I went through some extremely similar shit. FUCK THAT ABILIFY MOTOR CONTROL LOSS OH MY FUCKING GOD Im a jazz musician like you except I play saxophone, and dude I lost all my desires in life, everything mentally and physically got rewired into some "strive for the American dream" shit, all my dexterity in both my hands (left more than right) and also the ability to concentrate on the improvisations of fellow musicians in the same way, and so basically my whole approach music basically just got buttfucked and killed. honestly man the only thing I can say is try to rebuild your muscle memory even only if because you don't want to let some bullshit antipsychotic ruin your dreams of music. yeah I basically just went to some Joshua redman and tried to treat the whole experience as a clean slate to transcribe stuff and build a new vocabulary matrix or whatever it is us jazz musicians do. but that's weird that you still have the numbness in your fingers and stuff, for me that stuff left me as I went off abilify, in fact I remember I was sitting on my friends chair, having finally gotten off abilify, and I noticed this wonderful sensation of life that went from my head down my chakras or something and eventually filled my entire body as I was granted my emotions back. of course, it might have been the fact that I prayed to god to lift the curse of Kenny garrett from me a few minutes before :/ which now leads into what caused my parents and society to want to "cure" me if the first place. Kenny garrett looked into my future at a concert, and told me what he saw. I didn't realize what was going on at the time, and I forgot all the shit he said until two years later, and it randomly started all coming back and it was fucking crazy and awesome. I just knew I shouldn't have told the cops about Kenny telling me there was gonna be bomb. actually now im not so sure that was a bad Idea, because hey who knows maybe that's the reason Kenny garrett looked into my future anyway, he said it was something he was gifted and not something he necessarily controlled (this was at the concert, I haven't talked with him since and I have a feeling if I did he wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about). anyway man if you want to talk to me about shit you can look me up on facebook "jimmy Kreutzer" im the one in a car with a saxophone.

peace man, I really hope your numbness in your fingers leaves. praying to lift the Kenny garrett curse worked for me. oh yeah I just remembered that Kenny said during the concert that he like accidentally put a voodoo curse on my or something. there was a done of shit that got fucked up when he entered my consciousness, it was almost like a feedback loop that he kept boring into or something. whatever I probably sound insane, anyway yeah I hope to god your muscle memory returns in fact I will pray for you
THIS ^^^ is EPS. Loss of motor skills / equilibrium. I had an old friend (literally, he was 70) who also played jazz sax and had it fucked over by aripriprazole. God rest his soul; he died of covid.

I wish you well and really hope things work out for you.

Dude from what you wrote try use Cerebrolysin it's seems that you fried your brains , just try you have nothing to lose same as me . Good luck , best luck in recovery ! Praying for you !
What is that and has that worked for you?

What is that and has that worked for you?

A variety of peptides isolated from pig brains, I would not recommend it due to its crude preparation and the chance for severe and potentially irreversible side-effects.