• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

Never forget you Dave...you keep popping up in my thoughts, truly traumatized I can't imagine how it feels for those that knew him more than me, his closet friends, family and of course Effie. Not heard from you in a while Eff, sending good vibes your way anyway in case we don't get to chat again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<3

lazygit, so sorry I've not been on chat, my life's been a bit crazy since I got back - trying to get back on my feet at last and it's taken a lot out of me, I tend to just collapse in a heap in the evenings! We will speak soon for sure. Take it easy <3

I am glad people still remember Dave, as if we could ever forget though.. Always in my thoughts, had a good chat with you today.. miss you more than I can ever say. Going to visit your family and grave soon, I have a ceramic tortoise (torgazoogoo!) I want you to have. My tattoo healed perfectly, I think there are going to be 17 of us with it soon! You'd be pissing yourself laughing at all of us acid-smiley tattooed idiots :) All my love <3

Thinking of other BLers no longer with us today too, and A4B and your little boy.. so much love to everyone <3

My wife wasn't a Bluelighter but I think she would have loved it on here.
She sadly passed away in 2002.She was only 27 and a real party girl.She loved taking Ecstasy and acid and lived for the weekend when she could just let go and have a wild time.
Nicci,once met, never forgotten.

From Marilyn to Marilyn very sorry to hear that man. The last chick I was with was turned off by my lifestyle, popping e's, bit of snoot here and there and drinkin, nothin too over the top like (on a Bluelight level). Sounds like she was lovely and I'd be delighted to meet a woman like her!!!

that is so sad maxalife life is so painful when a loved one is taken from you i bet it has taken ten years to get over it much love mate

Evad - you acted like a complete dick to me when I posted in EADD. I understood. May you rest in peace, you bitter ol' cunt <3

My Loungerat homies - Tally & Melange - big ups in the next life we will meet.

*raises my jar* - to good health, everyone!!!

Horrible to see so many deaths, I'd even PM'd at least one person. Feels weird.
Stay safe people.

6 months baby and I still think about you every second of every day <3

Sad, sad, sad

It's so sad that it seems that many bloody good people are dying !!!!

I know now that if I'd carried on the way I was I might have belonged to the shrine too.

I just hope and prey that people exert extreme caution and sense when indulging in whatever even though I ain't myself at times. xxxxxxxxxxxx

<3 MIM <3
It's lovely to see you around in what is a very sad thread...
Glad yer still with us darlin xxx

Lovely to see you here TG <3

Been thinking about Dave a lot lately (as always). Miss him millions <3 <3

Dave i been thinking of you lately . I feel Privileged to have met you bro i'll always remember the drinking sessions we had & am grateful for you suggesting i stick around EADD.<3

It's the year anniversary of Dave/Evad's death today... lost for words but wanted to say something in here, he loved this place and it's people. ^ <3 Brimz!

It still doesn't quite seem real. Still think and talk about you all the time Mr. I love remembering funny anecdotes (and there are so many) and happy times. The PV freeparty. Escapades with DS_ and his Mrs. Boomtown. Your awesome cooking. Your love for reality TV. Zombie-Dave. Our sky-house. How much you knew about everything. Your piss-taking. All the love and support you gave me. You left a massive fucking hole when you died Dave and many of us will never be the same. I like to think you changed me for the better though, so thank you for everything. So much love. <3

jF0wW.jpg

Slackers - No More Crying

Lowkey - When I Die

Leaf Dog - Come Take a Walk With Me

Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses

Link to Dave's Shrine Thread... <3

Unstuck to mark Dave's anniversary. Stickies never get read..

posted in the shrine post too, miss you tons dave, you always knew the right thing to say to get me going again. I'll get that tattoo someday too <3

Also much love to all the other EADDers that we have lost over the years, I still think about Carsick every now and then and then remember he is not around either :( love to you too man <3

Can't believe it's been a year already. Remember finding out like it was yesterday. Hope you're doing good today Effie, nice post too, bloke had a lot about him to say the least. He was the only person ever to convince me to dance, and he managed to get me to do so for nine hours straight. That's impressive for me, I don't do that kinda thing. Seemed like it was his second job though ;)