Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/598186-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-2-Llamas-One-cup

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

i like certain kinds of gum, but only while the flavor lasts :(
idea
MDMA, its good mood food!
like the arbys commercials you know. we get those and we dont even have any arbys. same with jack in the box, i remember seeing commercials for that a while back and we dont even have those here.

Im like a medic at raves, running round with loads of chewing gum, Treating 3rd degree gurns left right and center,

3rd degree gurns lol
that was the best pun i've seen today so far (srsly, i just watched powerthirst, so many bad puns.....the horror)

yeah, when i had some mates round and we all rolled we named my room the Early Gurning Center lol....

Im like a medic at raves, running round with loads of chewing gum, Treating 3rd degree gurns left right and center,

I do the same thing, I usually come with tons of gum in random flavors.

For some reason there's always a bunch of people that forget gum!

lol, funny shizz. I liked watching that show it was funny

Herpaderp Y U NO go on msn anymore ?

herpderp ive been busy.
getting on now
NSFW:
imag0003sh.jpg

winning

Last edited:
cant be bothered on msn for a bit,
took a vallie nearly an hour ago and im already stoned starting to feel a bit heavy all of a sudden lol

what stims are you guize on today>????

addy IR, suboxone, benzos, and maryjane for me, i am speedin away zoooooom!!!

I can't stand fruity gum while rollin' it's too, weird... I DO love ARCTIC CHILL Dentyne Ice tho, hahah the strongest mintiest gum out there! With a nice Cammy Crush, damn... just damn...

i love wrigely spearemint gumm and ciggs on MDMA and MDMA analogues

what stims are you guize on today>????

addy IR, suboxone, benzos, and maryjane for me, i am speedin away zoooooom!!!

Im actually gonna be doing a wee bit of meth today lol

those mint cubes of gum when your rolling is ORGASMIC forreal.

HELLO BIATCHEZ!!!! :)

Rekindled my love for mushies this past weekend. OMG is was so amazing, since i havnt had a good trip off them in the previous 4 attempts this one made it all worth it. Didnt eat too much but GOD DAMN DO I LOVE BREATHING WALLS AND INCREDIBLE GEOMETRY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.