• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol llama I thought you got that pure shit ;)

fuck meth in general. If you wanna smoke just puff that Trainwreck like me

i never said i got pure...only way you're gonna get pure is if you get it from some backwoods hillbilly, and then its gonna be dirty as fuck.
but this batch is noticeably cut more than the last one i had....
and the cut doesn't seem to be evenly spread out, because no lie two little repacks in a row yesterday i killed in one hit and blew fat clouds, but the rest of the shit i'd barely exhale anything, and it wouldn't be the same white smoke.....thats the cut.
hopefully, since i smoked so much BS last night, theres still a decent amount of the real deal (as in, the methamphetamine hcl and not the cut) left...
and i looked online, theres a method you can do to try to separate the cut and the meff when you've cracked it back in the piece, i'll try that.
i've been snorting for a while, snorted a bunch, in fact gonna snort a little more now, cause i'm really gettin into this set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SgqQ77jpZ8&feature=related
DJ hype live is fucking AMAZING, saw him last weekend, i fucked it up myself with the drogs but i was bouncin around during ALL of his set nonstop, mofo keeps it real not droppin wub wub in sets nad shit

snorting meth has such a sharp burn, its like that shit dissolves the inside of your nose...

cant wait till NYE, gonna drop like 3-4 hits of L and eat some mushies

course it does, thats how you know you've got meth, although i'm sure that iso BS burns too.
or at least i'm 99% sure this is cut with iso and i assure you, it burns.
i'm pretty sure the last batch was cut with iso too, but a lot less (most meth is gonna be cut some anyway, unless you buy it from a hillbilly cook...) and that also hurts to snort.
wakes you right up though, the burn from meth.
i've got a decent high goin on rigt now, and its actually lasted unlike most of the time i've smoked/snorted (and most of the tiem i've smoked i've fucked up or been inhaling mostly iso i bet....), quite nice...
if i'm lucky, and i wouldn't exactly be surprised if this is the case, the bigger chunks had more cut in em, and the powdery little tiny shit that ive got left is stronger/mostly methamphetamine. or at least it seems that way, and yesterday i noticed for the first and 2nd time i got real proper hits, like actual methheads/experienced mofos get....i think the iso isnt spread out evenly, heres to hoping i did most of the iso yesterday and not most of the methamphetamine

lol I could get meth from hillbillys

probably atleast, I know theres a lot of shit made in Washington

We cant afford your fancy cuts here, its all baking soda lol

baking soda?
i've never heard of that being a meth cut, ive herd of it being in blow but not meth, i'd think it wouldnt be smokable at all if you cut with baking soda, and yu cant recrystallize methamphetamine and baking soda mixed, the reason they use MSM (which is a supplement, cheap easy to get OTC and legal) or more recently with the mexicans isopropylbenz is cause they can recrystallize the meth with MSM or iso in it..
maybe if people are still doing powder BS they use baking soda.
i'll say this, i'd take dirty hillbilly dope over cut to piss mexican dope maybe, long as it was actual crystal (the hillbilly shit) and wasn't from snb, cause i'd think the hillbilly shit isn't gonna be cut, or not much ya know?
the mexicans cut the shit before its brought over even i'm sure, and their crystal is most of the "ice" in the country apparently.
ive got a decent high atm tho, and yesterday i snorted a whole bunch but didn't get a lasting proper one, i think boys the shakey stuff is where the meth's at in the bag, the tiny shards and not the bigger ones, apparently the iso chemical can be recrystallized just on its own to look just like methamphetamine crystals but bigger, so maybe thats the case with my shit too.
and i was packin bowls too fat i've learned, i remember i packed small when i got the 2 big real first proper meth hits, i'll try that again tonight, cause i packed small and got the entire pack in one hit and blew out so much thick white smoke......

Yeah baking soda or inactive cuts like that would be in shitty powder meth

but the meth Ive seen around here that was likely not from a mexican cartel (as in, not seen on a Mexican lol) has all been good, relatively clear looking shards

sometimes with a tiny yellow tint, but I doubt anyone around here would bother re-crystallizing it, its too common and too cheap to bother lol

You probably get it from Canada where you are Folley, Canada has some super labs producing good tweak last I heard.

Yeah its deff not unheard of for people to bring shit back from Canada

hell some people even make a living border jumping. Risky shit IMO though

i'd guess more canadian then, apparently the hells angels are HUGE in canada, and i'm sure they run meth over the border.
But i thought statistically, most "ice" methamphetamine is from mexico, and then the rest comes from canada or asia.
i think 20% of imported meth ISNT mexican, as in 20% is asian or canadian. apparently west coast powder heron is asian heron, so maybe its asian or canadian meff.
Probably cut less than mexi shit, maybe.
I'd guess my stuff is mexican in origin, and i'm probably right too....especially with this iso BS, the cartels were the ones who started doing that first apparently...and i'm sure canadians/asians/whoever knows that they cant beat the cartels for product availablity (eg. the cartels have a FUCKTON of their product on the street) so they probably cut it less so that they can compete with the mexicans by having a better product.
It blows my mind that right here, in a little baggie, is something that has contributed to many ruined lives, death, etc....it just looks rather innocent almost in appearance ya know? clean, no smell to it, not like dirty looking like black tar heroin or crack...

And theres still plenty of it bring produced in the US.. Some organizations have large labs that have been busted right here at home, but there are still the redneck/trailer trash people doing it, although I can't see them making anything high quality.

Well those numbers are only based on the people who get caught, you feel me? Its a lot easier to smuggle shit over the canadian border, its not even fenced off is it?

Not to mention I KNOW there are home meth labs around here, I know a kid whose dad was almost killed in a meth lab explosion, I met the guy, its weird shaking a plastic hand...

.....and i dont wanna leave this heaven so soon.........
so digs, i feel fuckin stupid.
llama the retard figured out why he could never get fat hits off the pipe
llama the retard just needed to put a cap on the pipe. Srsly, i was blowin clouds this time easy long as i could get it all melted down near eachother (sometimmes i'd get a little bit stuck in one place when i load up so i'd have not one big uniform puddle)....
and i got a lot fuckin higher....i think the shake was def better but me being able to get it in my bloodstream that much quicker is why this time=win last time=fail
i think the bigger shards had more cut but not cut too bad, that was just me trying to figure out why i could inhale meth vapor but not get high.
silly llama, now what i was packin and killing in 2, 3, maybe 4 or 5 tops and thus finishing within 10 mins wouldve taken me a lot longer yesterday.
AND I SPILLED TWEAK ON MY BED. while loading some of the LAST bowl WTF IS THAT.
snb is what most home meth labs are now guaranteed and i wouldnt ever do snb dope, anyone who does is really stupid imo

IDK, meth is gross. I prefer other crystals

like trichomes and LSD

yo sam, if i didn't tell ya, DJ hype live is fuckign SICK.
he is fuckin AWESOME live, you BETTER GO SEE HIM IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE.
best set i've ever heard albeit i havent herd many, but i was bouncing around during his whole set even tho i was tired as fuck

na im saving all my vaped weed up, surely you can cook with it?
Its a Dark brown color, Not black, Just dark brown.

i just had 2 bowls of cocopops and im stoned... U JELLY Folley?!?!?!

Edit**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQge_Yn-SLM

LoL!!!!!!!

Yes you can. I make firecrackers with mine :)

And yesterday I made a batch of pineapple brownies, and 9 ounces of tincture. the tincture is fireeee

Yes you can. I make firecrackers with mine :)

And yesterday I made a batch of pineapple brownies, and 9 ounces of tincture. the tincture is fireeee

Damn! Fluid ounces or weed ounces lol?

how do you make your tinc? Is it easy? Ive wanted to try to make some but didnt have the supplies

im absolutely stoned out my brainssssssssssssssssssss

Headphones in, ive blazed all day long, literally. And ive got these really good bassy headphones, and im listening to some Dub Reggae...

Status
Not open for further replies.