Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(amphetamine/ >1 gramme) - 1st time - best high, but never again

MarkoPolo

Bluelighter
so this is something i did a while back (over a year ago) but im quite bored i thought i'd share anyways

so re. my drugs use (at that time) basically all forms of cannabis, LOTS of mdma powder and pills etc etc, few hallucinogens NO2, ketamine 2-cb. some others i cant remember.

but by far the most eupohric, stimulating and intense high i have ever expreienced to date was that one day i somehow stuffed an entire gramme of speed up my nose. some parts are quite embarrasing, and it was such a fucked up night.. but anyways here we go!

to celebrate me getting pretty good grades in my 1st year college exams i decide to celebrate by getting a few nice pills. however my dealer tells me he has none but says he can get some really good speed. so i say yeah fuck it, why not.
dealer runs a little late so i dont end up getting it by midnight when im down drinking in the park with a few people.

anyhow i open up the wrap and make up a nice fat line for myself and 1 for 2 other lads who are there. it tastes quite pleasant so i presumed it had been cut with glucose or something (but ive been told speed is pretty sweet as it is?). i start feeing the effects pretty soon and im rather enjoying it, so i make another one and up it goes! starting to feel really nice inside. very chatty, quite content with everything, life looks pretty good etc etc. quite euphoric i have to say. no where near the power of mdma, but it has something that mdma doesnt (i cant really tell what this is though).

foolishly enough, i start getting pretty carried away with the sortning of lines, so a few hours later maybe around 2:30 or so, nearly half the bag is gone. at this stage im fucking high like a kite. never ever been this fucked in my life before! i can remember going for a piss by some trees and standing talking to myself for like 10 minutes and only stopping cuz i hear some of the lads laughing their heads off at me. i dont really care though, and although i feel absolutely amazing, im kind of lacking in emotion...

by 3:30 or so the last of the people leave the park so i decide to walk one guy home since i had nothing better to do. i cant even recall the journey, all i know is i left the park, and like 2 second later im at this guys front door saying goodbye to him (even though he lives a good half an hour away). i decide im too fucked to go home myself and start wandering around the city, meeting random people and walking to places ive never been before. at maybe 4 or 5 in the morning the streets are pretty much empty so i decide to sit in a bush outside the council building and take the rest of my speed. its maybe 150mg left and i take it in 3 lines straight. thinking back it was actually such a scummy thing to do.. i felt like such a complete junkie haha

i dunno why, but i jut sit in this bush untill it gets bring listening to my ipod. nearly 3 hours i just sat there. purely content with everything, and not a thought about anything except the music. maybe around 7 am i walk home. on the way home some old lady was going to work and i remember walking past her and talking to myself about how fuck ugly she was lol and she was staring at me like i was a psychopath haha. which i suppose i was.

when i get home i stick on some more loud music and smoke maybe 15 ciggs in an hour or 2. i try to lie in bed and sleep but its absolutely impossible. its almost 12 hours (maybe around 11:30 in the morning) since i took the first line and i decide to go outside again. i meet up with a girl from college who knows im absoultey whacked. we walk to sit down by some trees and then it happened. the come down.

it felt like someone took a big bag of horse shit and dumped it over the earth. i could feel all the energy leaving me, and within 30 seconds im a mess, slumped down leaning against a tree feeling the most terrible i had ever felt. it really wasnt like an mdma comedown, where it kinda fluctuates for a while. that time it was so suddenly, and so unexpected.

the hangover lasted 3 days straight and it was literally the shittest i had ever felt. i barely slept any of the nights and i woke up with migraines every morning. i ate nothing the first 24 hours after i had come down. i felt like some big 20 inch dick had been fucking my brain and and its semen had left a sticky mess making me unable to think straight.

all in all it was intense. sooooo absoutely astounding. but never again. never again can i cope with such a comedown. and anyways i guess the first time is always the best and never gets the same, just like all drugs.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_amphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_healthissues
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck bro!

i bet if you would of kept it moderate, you would still dablle with it !

go easy next time u wild goose !

basically this is why speed fiends always have benzo's on hand! they make you sleep, make the comedown tolerable and give you back your appetite

^^ ahhhh yes!! thats it! lol

i dont ever recall being king of the world whilst rolling haha

Dear God that comedown had to hurt. 60mg will leave me wrecked for a whole day, opiates or benzos are an absolute requirement!

damn, fuck that! Never had a pure speed comedown but I did once take MDMA + amphetamine pills for 2 days running and that was Bad.