• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Lorazepam/4mg)+(Alcohol) - Newbie - What an interesting night.....

zattattack

Greenlighter
Hi all! :) im not entirely new here(long time lurker), but I just got around to creating an account. =D Anyways....

So last night was fun for all, but extremely weird for me, not so much my friends. A little background before I go further, this was my first time drinking, but not first time popping pills. One of my family members was an alcoholic, and seeing the effects of alcohol made me put it off until I felt ready. Even though I have popped pills, this was my first time for both alcohol and this benzo(Lorazepam), which I have for anxiety. I got a little tipsy off a beer(i am a lightweight, i guess), and had some fun with friends, let go of myself a little. Then I decided to spice up the get-together. But, let me tell you, it was confusing. I popped 4mg Lorazepam (even though it said 1-2mg on the bottle). I was socializing until I kind of....stopped being tipsy.

I began laughing, and wanting to wake up my friends who went to sleep, I wanted to talk. Acting drunk, even though I didnt feel drunk AT ALL. I had kind of a tipsy walk, and I said things that don't even make sense. You might be thinking, " Yeah sure, that's how all people are when they're drunk". The WEIRD part about it was I knew what I was saying was wrong and untrue, but I couldn't control it. For example, saying "There's a rocketship outside" even though there wasn't one at all, and I knew that even before I said it, but i said it anyway.

After that period of time, I began seeing things in the dark(the lights are out. everyone was going to sleep, and i was the one of the 3 awake) and I went very schizo. I started hearing voices, agreeing with my mind and i was having conversations with them and everything, which is what one of my friends said(a funny thing was I started hearing rap and dubstep in my mind and I started saying, "this is the shit!" and head pounding :p) I even looked around to see if anyone was trying to play a joke on me by whispering me weird ideas, but nope. The two awake even recorded me talking to myself and head poundin'.

Then, the really weird things began happening. I saw someones light from their phone in the distance. Along with the light, there was a shadow that popped off the wall and formed around some boxes(if I can be more descriptive, I was in a basement used for storing and parties). The shadow thing looked like a dinosaur, plus it glowed. My voices began to be more spastic. I then got pillows to hide myself from the Dino, because it was freaking me out. I dove into the pillows and then I was in complete euphoria. After sometime basking in in pillow-glory, I began to look out because i was adjusted to the dark, and what I was used to seeing was completely manipulated(like the chairs, sofas, and tvs). And I also saw things quickly fly past me and I swatted at them. They got that on video too. Then I KO'd.

For those that took the time to read a newbie's weird saturday night, could you help answer my questions? Like I had read somewhere that Lorepazem increases the effects of alcohol, but I had one bottle of beer. I understand that Lorezapem sedates you and makes you care-free, plus I took twice the suggested dose, but since I am new to both, I don't understand my experience. Which caused my delusions and hallucinations? Also, was combining them a horrible idea? I would do it again, it was pretty damn fun and no hang-over. It was almost like a small DXM trip.

Thanks!

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_lorazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as your "hallucinations" go I'm not sure how that happened to you, but to answer your question about alcohol and benzos, I would advice against it as its known to cause blackouts and be at a more risk of overdosing.

Sounds crazy tbph, I dunno you must be a real lightweight but nonetheless you shouldn't be fucking around with benzos and alcohol. Leads to blackouts and overdoses. I blacked out on benzos from being stupid and it was scary waking up in an empty car not knowing where the fuck you're... So just take them as prescribed and don't abuse them. Just saying cause you're new to the whole benzo use ect so don't start going on a path you don't want to be and shouldn't be on.

Oh, okay. I really do not want to fuck up anything, just want to have a good time. Do you have anything to suggest that mixes well with alcohol? Anything but weed, currently dry at the moment.