4-HO-MET TR #1
Substance: 4-HO-MET
Dosage:
30 mg oral
10 mg oral at T +01:00
Weight: 83 kg
Height: 178 cm

Setting:
Returned from bicycle trip, sunny day, at home, plenty of time ahead, next day free, with close friend, mood is great
Rating:8/10
Previous experiences:
* Weed (many times)
* Shrooms (x3)
* Kratom (x3)
* Methylone (1x)
* DOI (x1)
* Amphetamine (x1)
* Salvia (x1)
* Alprazolam (x4)
* Modafinil (1 week)

Substance appearance: white powder
Physical condition: exercise daily, some back pains

Medications and addictions: none except vitamins.
Closest previous trip: DOI few months before
Dosage:
30 mg oral
10 mg oral at T +01:00
Weight: 83 kg
Height: 178 cm

Setting:
Returned from bicycle trip, sunny day, at home, plenty of time ahead, next day free, with close friend, mood is great
Rating:8/10
Previous experiences:
* Weed (many times)
* Shrooms (x3)
* Kratom (x3)
* Methylone (1x)
* DOI (x1)
* Amphetamine (x1)
* Salvia (x1)
* Alprazolam (x4)
* Modafinil (1 week)

Substance appearance: white powder
Physical condition: exercise daily, some back pains

Medications and addictions: none except vitamins.
Closest previous trip: DOI few months before

T +00:00
I and my friend Panda took each 30 mg in capsule of 4-HO-MET after returning from intense and long bike trip.

T +00:40-01:00
First manifestations started. It started with Panda first (who is skinny) and after ten or so minutes with myself. We had 40" inch LCD with designer textures of different surfaces (wood, stone, etc) on it, and these textures started to animate, change colors, make patterns, etc.

It was very intense and interesting, because I had little psychedelic exp back then and these things amazed me a lot. It was not scary at all and we enjoyed it. My friend said he had bad body load, but I did not. I experienced short periods of dysphoria during trip, although usually I felt euphoria. This was similar to my shroom experience, but dysphoria periods were much shorter. Sometimes I wondered why I took this substance and what should I do now to have more fun and profit, but because i generally was not able to do much, soon I stopped to worry about that.

T +02:00 - 04:00

We went to the balcony to look around. My friend spoke very loudly a lot, and I worried about us bringing unwanted attention, but not much. I myself just sat and watched, observing houses around and people walking down the street. I saw huge breathing fractal (honeycomb-like) pattern in all things, sky and houses, but barely noticeable. I also became extremely calm and worry-free. I liked this feeling doing nothing, just sitting there, and be very relaxed, chilled and anxiety-free. I'm usually anxious person, and have a lot of thoughts and always busy mind, so this was kind of revelation to me, that I'm able do nothing and think of nothing. I think what I experienced is what Timothy Leery calls "second light", and I pretty much enjoyed this.

Panda spoke to me all this time, but I barely answered. People on street seemed to have some fantasy-like properties, they reminded me of ogres, witches. My friend constantly asked "How do people live? How do people live at all?". I did not understand him well in this matter, and just joked in response. The only thing that I could share and appreciate it enormous complexity of things people on the street were doing. They were walking, speaking, carrying bags and all that seemed to involve so many separate actions. It amazed me, how much automatic movements they were doing; I experienced these actions as not automatic, but conscious, so for me they were very complex.
Panda later mentioned, that when he told about "how do people live" he felt and meant things like how people able to live they routine life, doing the same things over again. Also, he don't understand other people well and how they act/think, so it is always mystery to him. Under 4-HO-MET this just become more apparent and troublesome.

T +4:00-??
Things gradually stepped down. I slept ok, although got to bed late.

Summary

Comparing to my previous shroom rides, this time was more balanced and I experienced less negative feelings. Although I was not sure that what I'm doing brings me value/is enjoyable/I need to repeat this. I was not sure then, but after trip finished, I considered it interesting and valuable. In subsequent days, I felt very calm and relaxed, enjoyed myself and work went very smoothly. I was not eager to repeat experience soon, I needed time to accommodate it and think over memories from this time.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_4homet
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: