⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I got this far, thought I'd read "hire a bunch of Russian hookers," and then was immediately disappointed.

Hahahahaha! Got to love those Russian girls...

Well, this week I need to brew up some more Tren Ace and I need to decide on what kind of HGH I want. I sure as fuck won't be investing in Kigs considering the fiasco that is going on regarding batches of kits being nothing but sugar and GHRP.

I need to get my hands on some more M1T, some more Methylstenbolone, order some more NPP and possibly order some Stanazol in oil to use this summer on top of the Masteron.

I think I'm either developing tendinitis in my deltoid or am jacking my rotator cuff from benching. How do you meat heads deal with shoulder problems from lifting? Any tips?

I think I'm either developing tendinitis in my deltoid or am jacking my rotator cuff from benching. How do you meat heads deal with shoulder problems from lifting? Any tips?
Fish oil, cissus, advil, foam rolling and deep massage as need, heat/ice as needed. Generally listening to your body will help you out in the long run of things. Being sure of what the problem is makes it much easier to manage.

Take a week off if things don't feel right and then make an appointment with a sports doc if it's really bothering you. Look up some basic rotator cuff exercises in the meantime.
From what I read that's about the worst thing you can do.

Depends on the situation.

So far, I can confirm the reports that say they're kind of a waste of money....
Well, you're right. They are a complete waste of money and have no use outside of basic HRT.

Nah, just kidding.

A lot of people experience shoulder problems from benching. There are apparently three common types of shoulder joint, and for at least one of those groups, benching is basically not an option. Look into dumbbell bench, overhead press and dips as alternatives.

Last edited:
I'm just going to take a week off and pop a lot of anti-inflammatories. Hopefully that'll do the trick.

I guess there's also some really light exercises you can do to strengthen your Rotator Cuff since it's so much smaller and weaker than the rest of the shoulder/arm muscles. I'll try to throw those in on my off days starting next week.

Its funny, one day I'll think I look good, the next day I think I look like a piece of shit (all in the span of 24 hours)

Haha, it's a trip, isn't it?

Some days I see myself smaller, other days I feel like my BFP went up way more than it possibly could in 24 hours, other times I look great in one mirror and terrible in another, etc. It helps reducing the amount of time you spend looking in the mirror. ;)

I almost want to do an experiment on myself and go for a month wearing baggy long-sleeves and not once looking in the mirror, all the while training as hard as usual. And then seeing if I notice a difference after the month is up.

How is your form? Are you pushing your shoulder blades back into the bench?

Hello guys, I have a couple of questions for you. I'm a 18 y/o male (obviously training natty), 170lbs, 5'10" and probably around 13%bf. Taking vitamins and protein, but I still generally struggle to get the right amount of calories. My college meal plan allows for 4 meals a day which I religiously get, and I snack in my room. I'm trying to get about 4k to 4500 calories a day. Any tips on getting more food down in one sitting?

Also, if you guys happen to mix olympic lifts into your routines, with which day do you throw in snatches?

Thanks friends.

Hello guys, I have a couple of questions for you. I'm a 18 y/o male (obviously training natty), 170lbs, 5'10" and probably around 13%bf. Taking vitamins and protein, but I still generally struggle to get the right amount of calories. My college meal plan allows for 4 meals a day which I religiously get, and I snack in my room. I'm trying to get about 4k to 4500 calories a day. Any tips on getting more food down in one sitting?

Also, if you guys happen to mix olympic lifts into your routines, with which day do you throw in snatches?

Thanks friends.

You can cook your meals ahead of time and pack them away in containers for easy reheating and/or get a coffee grinder, and grind oats into a powder and add them to your protien shakes.

Alright, I'll try and do that. I have limited supplies for preparing food as I'm in a college dorm, but I'll definitely use the oats idea. Thanks.

What exercise gave you guys the best quad hypertophy? (Other than Squats. Obviously.) So far, weighted lunges to failure has made my legs sort of explode.