⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Someone should make a list of various supplements and drugs that help promote muscle gains and fat loss, but are non-steroidal.

Fish oil - Fat loss & general health
Creatine - Strength gains
ZMA - Sleep quality and replenishment of minerals, doesn't actually raise Test, as multiple studies have proven
BCAA's - Anti-catabolic, increase protein synthesis
Vitamin C- Anti-oxidant, recovery, strenghten tendons and ligaments.
Green Tea - Fat loss

That's all you really need. Everything else is horse shit.

Fish oil - Fat loss & general health
Creatine - Strength gains
ZMA - Sleep quality and replenishment of minerals, doesn't actually raise Test, as multiple studies have proven
BCAA's - Anti-catabolic, increase protein synthesis
Vitamin C- Anti-oxidant, recovery, strenghten tendons and ligaments.
Green Tea - Fat loss

That's all you really need. Everything else is horse shit.

Hahaha, and Voxide will argue you to the death if you disagree. =D

Been getting positive results with beta-alanine, cheap to. Also really enjoy Maca, seems to have a noticeable effect on my testosterone levels. Those along with everything else mentioned above.

I have been doing a recomp since September and now I'm dead set on doing a bulk for 10 weeks. I just started January 1st, pinning NPP at 50mg a day, along with 500mg of Test E a week, 30mg of Superdrol (I love Superdrol), and lowered my 100mg of Tren Ace everyday to 75mg. I will be running Cabergoline just in case the NPP and Tren fucks with my prolactin along with Letrozole to prevent any chance of gyno and to lower my sensitivity to progesterone. I'm going to be concentrating a lot on my chest, delts, and lats because I feel I am lacking in those areas. I'm going to put on as much mass as I can in 10 weeks and then go back to lean bulking/recomping.

I don't see how anyone can stand that forum. People always talk shit on the lounge but man. . . that forum sucks.

guido whats your stats?
dead
squat
bench

if you dont mind me asking

Deadlift- 301lbs 1 x 5

Squat- 260lbs 5 x 5 (Probably lower now, haven't been able to squat due to an injury in leg)

Bench - 201lbs 5 x 5

I don't know my one rep maximums. I tend to add weight very slowly but a year ago I was only benching 70lbs... I lift whatever gives me results as well, and whatever I can lift with PERFECT form. I got a really strong core but I need to put on mass in my delts, chest, lats, and triceps to really start looking the part. The average gym rat or guy I run into will tell me I'm jacked but I don't think so, and it's my opinion that matters. I have been doing a serious recomp since September so I figure it's time to do a proper bulk. I'm not worried at all about putting on any fat because of the Tren and T3 I will be running. I may be bulking as well, but I'm not going to shovel fucking garbage into my mouth.

Thinking about saving up some cash as well for a few HGH kits...

Deadlift- 301lbs 1 x 5

Squat- 260lbs 5 x 5 (Probably lower now, haven't been able to squat due to an injury in leg)

Bench - 201lbs 5 x 5

I don't know my one rep maximums. I tend to add weight very slowly but a year ago I was only benching 70lbs... I lift whatever gives me results as well, and whatever I can lift with PERFECT form. I got a really strong core but I need to put on mass in my delts, chest, lats, and triceps to really start looking the part. The average gym rat or guy I run into will tell me I'm jacked but I don't think so, and it's my opinion that matters. I have been doing a serious recomp since September so I figure it's time to do a proper bulk. I'm not worried at all about putting on any fat because of the Tren and T3 I will be running. I may be bulking as well, but I'm not going to shovel fucking garbage into my mouth.

Thinking about saving up some cash as well for a few HGH kits...

nice guido
nothing beats perfect form
i see it all the time,rookies loading the bar up and squtting half the way down,
or bouncing the bar off their chest while benching
if you havent seen already,watch old school dorian videos on youtube
thats how i train

I don't see how anyone can stand that forum. People always talk shit on the lounge but man. . . that forum sucks.

That forum is a shit hole. You should of doused it in gasoline and lit a match on your way out.

It's hilarious how they take it SO seriously, as if a bunch of californians who just got back from their hemp conventions are going to make any difference in the US by expressing their liberal views on a harm reduction board. I like politcs, and at least the discussion and activity here is a lot better than the OT forums on some of the AAS boards.

nothing beats perfect form
i see it all the time,rookies loading the bar up and squtting half the way down,
or bouncing the bar off their chest while benching
if you havent seen already,watch old school dorian videos on youtube
thats how i train

Its true. You make better progress with perfect form. I see fuckers at the gym lifting more than I do, and they are juicing, but they are bouncing the bar off their chest and arching their back, they are swinging their arms when doing curls. And you know what? I am making more progress than they are.

Dorien is the fucking man. He trains like a beast.

That forum is a shit hole. You should of doused it in gasoline and lit a match on your way out.

He tried but the senior staff have industrial sized fire extinguishers, more effective than a half dozen fire trucks glued together. :|

He tried but the senior staff have industrial sized fire extinguishers, more effective than a half dozen fire trucks glued together. :|

There will come a day when I have enough money to hire a bunch of Russian hackers to take this site down for the lulz.

^
Reported.

Any of you guys employ breaks during your training? I've heard from various people that taking a break for a week is often good and actually helps you improve. My issue with that is:
1. I'm not certain it's true
2. I feel guilty when I'm taking a break.

I might just compensate by doing only cardio that week...

Thoughts, experiences?

I've noticed results from taking breaks. The thing is that I can relate to the 'guilty part'. Additionally, whenever I break a pattern or routine, I find it difficult to start back up again. I have this fear that I'll lose all the results from my hard work if I stop for a week because starting back up is so difficult for me

^
Reported.

Any of you guys employ breaks during your training? I've heard from various people that taking a break for a week is often good and actually helps you improve. My issue with that is:
1. I'm not certain it's true
2. I feel guilty when I'm taking a break.

I might just compensate by doing only cardio that week...

Thoughts, experiences?

Yup. I took a break from the middle of December until January 1st. This month I will also be lowering all the weight I lift (deloading) and then working my way back up again. It works for me. You have to remember to that a break will work for everyone because muscles grow while you rest, not while you train them.

I hate taking a break though, like Voxide said I am afraid of losing my gains, my strength, and sometimes I have this fear that I will put off starting up again for a week, and then another, and before I know it I am 3 months into not training and all that time was wasted.

Well, my Ipamorelin came in along with my T3 and Letrozole. Going to be running the Letrozole for a bit due to gyno paranoia and I was almost out of T3 so I can keep running it now.

I will be running the Ipamorelin 3 times a day at 100mcg.

So I'm on maybe my fourth day of an Andriol trial run. (I know most people say they're way overpriced--I'm basically only trying them for shits and giggles because I picked them up for peanuts in Bangkok the other week.)

So far, I can confirm the reports that say they're kind of a waste of money....

Last edited: