⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I was going to start a troll thread about my balls having to be amputated after taking steroids but I just didn't have it in me lol.

Congrats on the stick Guido. :D

I was going to start a troll thread about my balls having to be amputated after taking steroids but I just didn't have it in me lol.

Congrats on the stick Guido. :D

The only way that could happen is if you were stupid enough to inject HCG or some steroid directly into your testicles. I'm sure it's happened before, but I doubt the fucker wnated to talk about it.

The only way that could happen is if you were stupid enough to inject HCG or some steroid directly into your testicles. I'm sure it's happened before, but I doubt the fucker wnated to talk about it.

"Damn, it was worth a try."

Its past my bedtime but I'm going to have to pick youse guys' brains regarding 5x5 workouts. Guido mentioned them in another thread so I did a quick google and am on day 3. Meh... maybe I'll just start a new thread. (I'd rather post here than in HL).

Edit: Yeah... I'll start a thread tomorrow on it :p

Meh... maybe I'll just start a new thread. (I'd rather post here than in HL).

Post here. HL is full of hippies, Wii Fit faggots, and "I'm 145 pounds and ripped because I have abs and eat nothing but soy" individuals.

Oh yeah! Filtering 4 grams of Fina! I can't wait to pin it!

haha it was going to go along the lines of:

Hey guys, I need help. This is what I ran for the last 16 weeks:

NPP 250ml/week
Dbol 50mg per day
Test E 350ml/week
Tren will be at 75ml eod

Used NAVAL for PCT.

I don't feel stronger though. Any thoughts?

I use 5x5 for strength and mass. 5x5 is what works for my body. It worked amazingly when I was off gear and it is godly now that I am on gear.
I started out doing 5x5 but it quickly got to be too much, switched to 3x5 and 3x8 for the warmups. I'm sure our goals are certainly different, though.

haha it was going to go along the lines of:

Hey guys, I need help. This is what I ran for the last 16 weeks:

NPP 250ml/week
Dbol 50mg per day
Test E 350ml/week
Tren will be at 75ml eod

Used NAVAL for PCT.

I don't feel stronger though. Any thoughts?

I would of went ape shit if you posted that.

Hahah Someday quido, I'm going to have too much time, and I'm going to do steriods. And I'm going to come post about my new tits here.

Haha, you should get one man. How's life in CA?

I have bronchitis and so, I had to get a shot.

I've been natty for the last 2 years. I got a chuckle when the doctor told me he recommends I get a shot of steroids to help strengthen my lungs. Said I'd feel like "Mark McGuire in the next few days." I laughed inside, especially when the nurse came in with the syringe. Had maybe .2ml of some oil. Then she put the needle on, and I wanted to say, WTF ARE YOU CRAZY. I tell her that's huge, you can't use a smaller needle? She kinda laughs and I said "that has to be bigger than a 20 gauge" with a reply of "yup." Ooops, wasn't suppose to say that.

She says it's actually a 19. Had to be 1 1/2 long needle as well, right in the glute. After jabbing myself everyday for 2 months on a prop cycle, there I was like a little baby telling the nurse well hold on a second, I have to catch my breathe if you gotta use that big of needle on me. I have no idea how people could ever like using a gauge that large. Anything but smooth and painless. I understand why a hospital would use it, but have no idea why anyone else could ever consider a gauge that large.

I gave my girl an IM shot of something (not a steroid) with a 21G 1 and 1/2" once, and she didn't mind it at all. I even asked her if it hurt, she said no. I gave her at least 9 mL as well.

Someone should make a list of various supplements and drugs that help promote muscle gains and fat loss, but are non-steroidal.